Sign in to follow this  
Holac

ISIS insults Somali people

<cite>
said:</cite>

Alpha, don't ever address me with that garbage ever again. I've copied/pasted your quotes and you openly said that you don't give a shit about "Reer Somalia", so stick to your little clan enclave and don't comment on anything that involves anyone who lives east of Burco.

You're an empty vessel, you don't know anything or contribute anything, other than your failed attempts at being a Comedian on this forum.

you're so vile, it's almost like you're sub-human. maybe you're not even Somali.

ta labad, ya usheega this saanguduudi with two rooms and corridor for a nose, there was no Somalia before 1960. Waaqism pre-dates your beloved 'Somalia'. before we accepted the colonial territorial lines of the white man, there was Waq. before the islamist conquered our lands, there was Waq. before the great Bantu migration towards Jubbaland and the occupied territories, there was Waq. Waq pre-dates all.

Doctor Kenny,

you ought to be ashamed of yourself, supporting Nicolas Kay's attempts to plunder our resources. you have shown yourself to be a ardent supporter of AMISOM and their sexual violence against ethnic Somali women. you propagate a potent fervent islamist jihadism in the hope of establishing a global khaliphate. you ought to go to Syria, if that's what you want.

you are committing cultural genocide because you are promoting foreign ideas. Waaqisms will suffice. nothing else. we will shun all these qashin. please leave us alone. please stay away. we don't want our minds to be addled with this qashin. you are qashin.

I know better than to allow myself to be addressed like that by a xayawaan polytheist such as you Alpha. You know absolutely nothing and you contribute nothing of value. All you really do is chime in with your retarded remarks and then you attempt to sound witty and clever. You harass some of the female members on this forum and your extremely Qabiilist views are well-documented here. Wallahi if it was up to me, you would be banned from this forum. And I know plenty of members here who feel the exact same way, so spare me your verbal diarrhea. And now you want to propagate your pagan and polytheistic beliefs, with absolutely no justification and no logic behind it. Using your backwards logic, we should also worship "Zeus" (ancient Greek god) or "Mars" (ancient Roman god) or "Fir'awn" (ancient Egyptian Pharaoh who was mentioned in the Quran and who actually had the arrogance to command his citizens to worship him).

Allah has been worshiped in every society, and Allah has sent Prophets and Messengers to every single country, including Somalia. Only 25 Prophets were mentioned in the Quran, but there were thousands of more Prophets who were never mentioned and we don't know their names. But every single Prophet commanded his people to worship Allah Alone, to be conscious of your Lord, to prepare for your inevitable Meeting with your Lord, and to have a righteous character and to obey Him. This is without exception, and even the earliest archaeological records prove the Islamic belief that Allah has sent Prophets to every nation and society on Earth, at some point in time. Everywhere from Australia to Somalia to Mexico to Russia, etc. So if our ancient forefathers were monotheists who worshiped "Waaq", or whatever they wanted to call Him, then so be it. Good for them, mashaAllah. The Hebrews refer to Allah as "Elohim". The Christians refer to Allah as "Jehovah". I'm sure the Turks and the Pakis and the French also have their own unique word to refer to God, based on their language. What "name" you call God is irrelevant (as it varies based on the language), as long as you're referring to the same Creator, the same God who you worship Alone with no partners. This is basic Islamic theology and you're actually brain-dead if you're not aware of this at the age of 30 Your parents should be ashamed of themselves.

Quran 12:40 "You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know."

Quran 6:161 "Say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah."

On one hand you claim I support AMISOM and their plundering of the Somali people. And then on the other hand, you are claiming that I support Al Shabab and those who are allied to them. You can't even see how this is a blatant contradiction. Wallahi you are a bahaal, you're like a child throwing a tantrum and then you wonder why I'm so rude to you on this forum. Get the fuck out of my face.

You post-modern secularists are the worst thing to have ever happened to Somalia. Ever since the accursed Italians came to our shores, self-hating losers such as yourself with a deep inferiority complex have been attempting to remake Somalia in the image of European foreigners. And then you claim that I'm the one who's importing foreign ideas to my country. Take a look at Egypt and Bangladesh. They have been ruled by secular authorities for decades, and all you see in those countries is poverty, corruption, violence, the lack of social mobility. I mean, I could go on and on.

You're disgusting, what you believe in is disgusting. And you take your cues from godless secularists while you ignore your innate nature as well as who you are and where you came from. I really couldn't give a damn what you do in your private life, but you are worthless and your opinions are worthless.

<cite>

Wallahi if it was up to me, you would be
banned
from this forum. And I know plenty of members here who feel the exact same way.

who are these members? name them please.

it's a good thing, you don't have such power because you'll abuse it like the extremist jihadist little precum that you are.

<cite>
said:</cite> Wallahi you are a bahaal, you're like a child throwing a tantrum and then you wonder why I'm so rude to you on this forum.
Get the fuck out of my face

you call for my ban yet abuse the rules of the forum. it's unbecoming of you to insult folks Ken.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Correction: Waaqism was a MONOTHEISTIC creed.

I know Waaq was the name our forefathers called Almighty Allah, but Alpha said "Waq and Jah" which is clear polytheism.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Using your backwards logic, we should also worship "Zeus" (ancient Greek god) or "Mars" (ancient Roman god) or "Fir'awn" (ancient Egyptian Pharaoh who was mentioned in the Quran and who actually had the arrogance to command his citizens to worship him).

Allah has been worshiped in every society, and Allah has sent Prophets and Messengers to every single country, including Somalia. Only 25 Prophets were mentioned in the Quran, but there were thousands of more Prophets who were never mentioned and we don't know their names. But every single Prophet commanded his people to worship Allah Alone, to be conscious of your Lord, to prepare for your inevitable Meeting with your Lord, and to have a righteous character and to obey Him. This is without exception, and even the earliest archaeological records prove the Islamic belief that Allah has sent Prophets to every nation and society on Earth, at some point in time. Everywhere from Australia to Somalia to Mexico to Russia, etc. So if our ancient forefathers were monotheists who worshiped "Waaq", or whatever they wanted to call Him, then so be it. Good for them, mashaAllah. The Hebrews refer to Allah as "Elohim". The Christians refer to Allah as "Jehovah". I'm sure the Turks and the Pakis and the French also have their own unique word to refer to God, based on their language. What "name" you call God is irrelevant (as it varies based on the language), as long as you're referring to the same Creator, the same God who you worship Alone with no partners.
This is basic Islamic theology and you're actually brain-dead if you're not aware of this at the age of 30
Your parents should be ashamed of themselves.

Quran 12:40 "You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know."

Quran 6:161 "Say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah."

Take a look at Egypt and Bangladesh. They have been ruled by secular authorities for decades, and all you see in those countries is poverty, corruption, violence, the lack of social mobility. I mean, I could go on and on.

I hope Alpha learns about the history and creed of Islam before he jumps on the bandwagon to hell.

Quran 6:79 "Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate partners with Allah."

Tallaabo; Alpha is an empty vessel. I've said it before. He allows others to define his own viewpoint on life. He has no original thoughts in his own mind, because he's incapable of thinking for himself. His baffling ignorance on Islamic Aqeedah was just displayed on this forum, and I actually wonder who raised him. Who allowed him to grow up without having any basic knowledge on Islam?

He doesn't even understand Tawheed, so I'm not obligated to take him seriously.

there's far too many insults flying around. unfortunately, they're mostly targeted towards Alpha. this shouldn't come as a surprise. the islamist zealots like Kenny, measure their faith by the length of their beards. it is exactly this sort of mindset that breeds extremist tendencies, which is sending hundreds of ethnic Somalis to their death bed fighting some bogeyman and for something so far removed from their own historical trajectories. this is a shame.

this is what we're fighting against. our children are being polluted with this extremist wahabism. we'll not tolerate it and we'll fight to save our community against their perverse sickness. they say, in Islam, there's no compulsion but the likes of Kenny want to force feed this nonsense, acting as judge, jury and executioner on earth. they have already claimed the lives of millions in the name of this perversity but we'll not hesitate to speak against such sickness. we'll not hesitate to fight against its spread.

Tallabo,

you're just little habar qaloocite and a little poof. HSkW, abti.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

there's far too many insults flying around. unfortunately, they're mostly targeted towards Alpha. this shouldn't come as a surprise. the islamist zealots like Kenny, measure their faith by the length of their beards. it is exactly this sort of mindset that breeds extremist tendencies, which is sending hundreds of ethnic Somalis to their death bed fighting some bogeyman and for something so far removed from their own historical trajectories. this is a shame.

this is what we're fighting against. our children are being polluted with this extremist wahabism. we'll not tolerate it and we'll fight to save our community against their perverse sickness. they say, in Islam, there's no compulsion but the likes of Kenny want to force feed this nonsense, acting as judge, jury and executioner on earth. they have already claimed the lives of millions in the name of this perversity but we'll not hesitate to speak against such sickness. we'll not hesitate to fight against its spread.

Tallabo,

you're just little habar qaloocite and a little poof. HSkW, abti.

Forget about my "poofness" niyow, I am seriously concerned about you. Are you calling extremism sickness(which is something we would agree on) or is that an insult against the religion of Islam?

<cite>

Forget about my "poofness" niyow, I am seriously concerned about you. Are you calling extremism sickness(which is something we would agree on) or is that an insult against the religion of Islam?

if that's what you've inferred from my views, then that's fine with me.

you are deliberately taking things out of context. this doesn't surprise. in your haste to category folks into two overarching dichotomies of good and evil, into light and darkness, you potentially risk our cordial relations.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

if that's what you've inferred from my views, then that's fine with me.

you are deliberately taking things out of context. this doesn't surprise. in your haste to category folks into two overarching dichotomies of good and evil, into light and darkness, you potentially risk our cordial relations.

I am glad I've misread your comment and got the wrong idea. I am delighted that you are still a fellow Muslim. As long as you don't join the infidel camp our cordial relations will remain strong.

cool-mullah.png?w=630

<cite>

I am glad I've misread your comment and got the wrong idea. I am delighted that you are still a fellow Muslim. As long as you don't join the infidel camp our cordial relations will remain strong.

it would appear you have read my comments all wrong.