Sign in to follow this  
Holac

This is what lunch in Mogadishu looked like in January

and that is how mogadishu looks today. things are getting back to normal. Certainly this Ramadan was bad. But Ramadan for the past few years has consistently been an insecure and iffy time for Mogadishu.

January was no picnic either. Jazeera hotel was attacked then. But life goes on. And so 'Masala' tea will continue to be sipped

^You could be right to doubt it, it could be Nairobi, or Sh Bush maqaaxi.

I hate dayuusbaro and their over exaggerated sense of importantance when they are in Somalia. One should mold and melt into the public. These sorts of people are the very reason why we have loads of young men and women risk their lives to come to the West, no matter what.

That was my rant for the day.

<cite>
said:</cite>

I hate dayuusbaro and their over exaggerated sense of importantance when they are in Somalia. One should mold and melt into the public. These sorts of people are the very reason why we have loads of young men and women risk their lives to come to the West, no matter what.

it may well be Xamar, you know but, because of my anti-Xamari and reer Somalia stance, i'm personally reluctant to accord these people any form of progress, or at least, what can be deemed as secular modernity. please don't misconstrue this for envy or jealous, because it's not.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

For a month or so they leave behind their ghettos and under class status in the west and lead a middle class lifestyle in relatively poor Horn of Africa.

Holac   

<cite>

For a month or so they leave behind their ghettos and under class status in the west and lead a middle class lifestyle in relatively poor Horn of Africa.

Best comment in this thread. I am impressed by your keen observation.

<cite>

this picture needs to be verified. i highly doubt it's Xamar.

Xamar yaa u diiday. Sawirkaan Yuusuf Garaad boggiisa Facebook soo giliye bilooyin kahor. Waa hoteel Jasiira.

He also posted this picture below taken at this same maqaayad on his Facebook back during the World Cup:

ddd

<cite>

Xamar yaa u diiday. Sawirkaan Yuusuf Garaad boggiisa Facebook soo giliye bilooyin kahor. Waa hoteel Jasiira.

He also posted this picture below taken at this same maqaayad on his Facebook back during the World Cup:

ddd

guud ahaan the Xamaris have a hygiene issue. their maqaayads usually make you sick. like most things, in that desolate hell-hole, this shouldn't come as a surprise. if you're not being poisoned by their bad hygiene, you're just as likely to be blown to pieces.

here in the nation's capital, they are known for destroying people's houses and leaving behind a strong oily or musty odour, when finally evicted. Xamari infestation is not the easiest of things and can turn into a huge problem, if not dealt with quickly. my family house was rented to this Xamari family and i spent huge amounts of effort in removing their residual effects. some species of the Xamari emit a particularly pungent and unpleasant smells. sida wa laga ficaanyahay, ruunti.

Tallaabo   

^ I hate the bad trolls who spam the forum but Alpha is different. His trolling is done professionally and though outragious have entertainment value.

<cite>

^ I hate the bad trolls who spam the forum but Alpha is different. His trolling is done professionally and though outragious have entertainment value.

cheers for the support brovs.

i do try my best to be audacious.

RIMG0024_zpsff0c8a3b.jpg

RIMG0026_zps74ad0721.jpg

RIMG0005_zpsf329422d.jpg

Bv5VSbXIMAAKbdB.jpg:large

Mogadishu the Next five years will be interesting best Capital in Africa , The Future looks good the sky is limit with only two years of Somewhat stable look at the result.