Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

I feel sorry for the southerners

They have no leaders who cares for them.

Somalilanders wallahi we should feel proud that at least our leaders do something for us even if they are corrupt they still are held accountable to some degree

Look at madoobe for example he takes money from sea port and airport did he even build one road for kismayo since 2012 he is just warlord hes not a leader hes in nairobi more than kismayo loool

YoniZ   

Waryaa, take your pettiness and crocodile tears sobbing somewhere else.

Nomad politicians wherever they are care more about stealing money than building roads.

Don't be fooled by the few projects erected/funded by the international NGOs in safer zones.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Somalilanders wallahi we should feel proud that
at least our leaders do something for us even if they are corrupt they still are held accountable to some degree

Look at madoobe for example he takes money from sea port and airport did he even build one road for kismayo since 2012 he is just warlord hes not a leader hes in nairobi more than kismayo loool

You must be trolling :D

How am I trolling

Drkennedy do u really believe people like madoobe and qeybdiis others care about the wellbeing of their people in the areas they control?

I will leave hassan sheikh and abdiweli of Puntland out of it. I truly believe they have good intentions

But I dont think madoobe and qeybdiid and that sneaky guy from bay and bakool sakiin care to be honest. they have other motives... only financial ones

Coofle   

<cite>

How am I trolling

Drkennedy do u really believe people like madoobe and qeybdiis others care about the wellbeing of their people in the areas they control?

I will leave hassan sheikh and abdiweli of Puntland out of it. I truly believe they have good intentions

But I dont think madoobe and qeybdiid and that sneaky guy from bay and bakool sakiin care to be honest. they have other motives... only financial ones

Inaar runta aan isku sheegno, I believe we just got lucky in Somaliland plus compromises made by few individuals saved the nation.

After Somalia's implosion, Somaliland went into civil war, starting from Zeila all the way to Erigavo it was a ilma-abti against each other. The idea of contemporary Somaliland was born after Borama reconciliation conference in 1993, in-which Somalilanders made the saving choice,,,Electing one of the few "Ruug-cadaa" politicans somali mothers ever breastfed. Mohamed Haji Ibrahim Egal, who realized that militia-leaders should be removed from power in Somaliland starting from his own vice president all the way to lowly government officials. He had a grand plan if not intercepted by his certitude. I believe Egal would have been a benevolent dictator.

Back to your story, Again we just got lucky in choosing Egal over clan-minded war-mongering blood-thirsty women-widowing child-orphaning Militia leaders the likes of Silanyo (back then, imika waxa uu la jaan qaaday horusocodka) or Tuur or Biixi ....

Walaalaheen ha loo duceeyo, and may be help them in what we can...Soomaalidu waa ul iyo diirkeed.

said:

Back to your story, Again we just got lucky in choosing Egal over clan-minded war-mongering blood-thirsty women-widowing child-orphaning Militia leaders the likes of Silanyo (back then, imika waxa uu la jaan qaaday horusocodka)

NOT TRUE

what a qabiil infested nation!,if you don't like Joe for clannish reasons or don't like Somaliland even thou you claim,then stir the pot.You from Borama....it figures:D

Coofle   

@Burahadeer (is it Buuraha Dheer btw or burah Adeer), I agree with you we are qabiil infested nation and that is something we should plan to cure in upcoming generations ,inaga seeftu way ina qaadaye.

but let us stop dragging tribalism into everything, as i explained in another thread, just like Black Americans bringing up the race card in every issue. The people i mentioned, I explained their unworthiness to lead the country in another thread and it has to do nothing their clan affiliation. http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/topic/are-we-amnesiacs-or-desperate/

Finally, I ask no one to gauge my love for my country,but my fellow landers should learn to take some criticism as we are democratic nation, sidii woqooyiga kuuriya ha inaga dhigin, u want freedom of speech, u no love korea!

fine, then let us debate.Its obvious you talking about silanyo in his snm days;;;can you please tell us where he committed all above.Im not defending him but your accusations just perplexed me!

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Somalilanders wallahi we should feel proud that at least our leaders do something for us even if they are corrupt they still are held accountable to some degree

There are good trolls and there are the bad trolls. You are definitely among the latter group.

<cite>

How am I trolling

I'm not doubting that Southern Politicians don't care about their people

I just find it funny that you think Northern politicians care about their people :D

This is just ridiculous.