Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Black women are ugly, says research scientist

Holac   

Dr Kanazawa, a lecturer at the London School of Economics, has published findings based on a survey of white, Asian, black and native American men and women who were asked to rate each other’s attractiveness based on photographs.

Black women scored lowest, Asian highest.

The controversial Japanese academic, an evolutionary psychologist, concluded this is because African women have higher levels of testosterone than other races and therefore have more masculine features.

Well if this Japanese Researcher took this "scientific finding" to it's logical conclusion, then we can also conclude that Asian men are the least attractive men (since they have the least testosterone), and that Black men are the most attractive (since they have the most testosterone).

But will this Japanese Researcher admit that? After all, if testosterone is what makes a man far more attractive, then having less of it logically means you're less attractive. So will this Japanese Researcher admit that he just shot himself in the foot, and admitted that he (along with Chinese, Vietnamese and Filipino men) are the least attractive?

Let's see what he says about this...

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Well if this Japanese Researcher took this "scientific finding" to it's logical conclusion, then we can also conclude that Asian men are the least attractive men (since they have the least testosterone), and that Black men are the most attractive (since they have the most testosterone).

But will this Japanese Researcher admit that? After all, if testosterone is what makes a man far more attractive, then having less of it logically means you're less attractive. So will this Japanese Researcher admit that he just shot himself in the foot, and admitted that he (along with Chinese, Vietnamese and Filipino men) are the least attractive?

You are right Dr K :-D The theory also explains why east Asian women date white men and the white women date black men leaving both the east Asian men and the black women out in the cold.

xabad   

<cite>

i disagree, high testosterone doesn't make men attractive.

are MMA fighters attractive ??

<cite>

i disagree, high testosterone doesn't make men attractive.

are MMA fighters attractive ??

I don't know if they are. I'm not gay :D

But, tell that to the Japanese Researcher. He's the one making that claim, not me.

I don't care which race is more attractive than who. It's all subjective either way...I know men who like white girls and I know men who prefer Arabs or Koreans or whatever. I like East African females and that is that :D

xabad   

<cite>

I don't know if they are. I'm not gay
:D

But, tell that to the Japanese Researcher. He's the one making that claim, not me.

I don't care which race is more attractive than who. It's all subjective either way...I know men who like white girls and I know men who prefer Arabs or Koreans or whatever. I like East African females and that is that
:D

do you have to be gay to tell the obvious?

west african descended women are unbearably ugly, high testosterone def something to do with it. they have no female charms whatsoever.

there is nothing subjective about it, be honest. who can stand a loud mouthed, over-muscled nigerian woman.

Holac   

do you have to be gay to tell the obvious?

^ Xabad, saxib admit you gave DoctorKenney an open goal with your statement about testosterone not making men "attractive". Pawned.

xabad   

<cite>

^ Xabad, saxib admit you gave DoctorKenney an open goal with your statement about testosterone not making men "attractive". Pawned.

absolutely not, holac.

but go ahead and milk it, if that sort of juvenile behavior tickles you.

Tallaabo   

Why blame Xabad for stating a basic observation? Any man who cannot distinguish between this:Ugly-Geek-With-Pimples-The-Ugliest-Man-I

and this: tumblr_lcine5ukGV1qbnoiso1_500.jpg should check himself for a serious neurological disorder.

Tallaabo, that's irrelevant. You're posting a photo of 1 random white guy and another random white guy and showing us which one is the handsomer of the two. And it was a pretty extreme example too.

But that's not the discussion. This Japanese guy is claiming that Black women as a whole are ugly, and are far less appealing than Asian women.

He can believe whatever he wants. As if I care what his opinion is.

What I do know however, is that the vast majority of Blacks in my social circle, including Somalis, would much prefer an African woman over a Japanese woman. It isn't even a competition. And I'm sure if you were to survey 100 Japanese men, they'd feel the exact opposite. So it's pretty subjective

Black women are beautiful no amount of research will ever make us believe that crap. What's sad is that black people have internalised it & hate being black. I wouldn't be surprised if the respondents have issues with the color black. Asians are known for loving and praising white skin, hence their massive consumption of lightning products. Even in japanese culture fair skinned women have always been preferred, regardless of their features.

Xabad. LOL somalis and their issues with african women. Waxaan kugu duceeyay tu yar oo modow oo weliba muruqo waawayn. Aamiin dheh!

Miyir   

<cite>

Black women are beautiful no amount of research will ever make us believe that crap. What's sad is that black people have internalised it & hate being black. I wouldn't be surprised if the respondents have issues with the color black. Asians are known for loving and praising white skin, hence their massive consumption of lightning products. Even in japanese culture fair skinned women have always been preferred, regardless of their features.

Xabad. LOL somalis and their issues with african women. Waxaan kugu duceeyay tu yar oo modow oo weliba muruqo waawayn. Aamiin dheh!

lol lagdin baddan lol.