Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Biggest ever demonstration somali people make since SSDF protest in 1980 in USA

Mooge   

this is bigger than the SSDF 80's protest against siyad bare's regime niyoow. qoslaye has been humiliated. this is what we've been organizing from nairobi for 1 month. our team's goal is met. qoslaye's image has been damaged forever. Obama recieved 30 page report of qoslaye's corrupt regime.

thank to everyone who stood up for the country against this snake.

Lol :D

Personally, I think folks give Culusow way more credit than he deserves...With that said, the turnout, for Somali standards, was very considerable.

Mooge   

niyoow somali people in minnesota stood up to save their homeland. i am very proud of what minneapolis patriots did against qoslaye. i was on the phone with friends in minneapolis and we were enjoying the noise.

he shamed unuku. he shamed somali people. he shamed his family. this is what qoslaye ended up becoming after he chose clanism and criminality over country

Adam   

<cite>
said:</cite>

more home videos from the protest. argagixiso down!! haweenlaaye down!

kkkk I see the entire family is out Mooge kkk even kuwii cagaha la,aah mudaharadka ku jira.

DSC_0042_zps268d07a3.jpg

This lady certainly gave her opinion of Cusolow . Reer Sahal are getting more and more angry, due to Central state.