Sign in to follow this  
Adam

While Palestine Burns ,their Arab brothers are on Vacation.

I really wish Somalis focus on their country, Somalis are in a much worse shape than Palestinians. I can only imagine the barrage of posts from Dr_Osman and Xaaji if their cities looked half as good. Not to mention the amount of aid these guys receive. Focus on your issues first before trying to fix an international problem.

Adam   

^ I can only agree with you . Somalida waxey u ooyan ajinebi bees lkn qof kale somali kama naxaan for what ever reason .Somalidu inta badan ma faham complex situation uu yahy Middle eastga sida suasha ? Waayo Masr uu didden iney xadha u foraan falastiin oo cawiyaan walalhood .

Soomaali waa laga naxaa, qof ama qoys walba oo la dulminaayana waa laga naxaa. Waa diinteena suuban waxee fareyso. Reer Falastiin ku dhawaad 70 sano ayee dulmi iyo xaqdarro lagu haayaa.

Dadka Reer Falastiin ka naxeynin, dadka ku doodda Soomaali ka hormarsiiya, they are usually the qabyaaladist bunch oo wadnahooda madoobaaday, oo Soomaali ka naxeynin, iskaba dhaaf qof kale la dulmiyo. Iyagaaba dulmi ah ama wax dulmiyo.

Holac   

There is nothing wrong with sympathizing with the Palestinian people. They are great people who would also feel our pain if a neighboring country was pounding us for 50 years and everything was playing out on TV.

<cite>
said:</cite>

^ I can only agree with you . Somalida waxey u ooyan ajinebi bees lkn qof kale somali kama naxaan for what ever reason .Somalidu inta badan ma faham complex situation uu yahy Middle eastga sida suasha ? Waayo Masr uu didden iney xadha u foraan falastiin oo cawiyaan walalhood .

You have SUCH a colonial mindset. The only Arabs who are careless about the plight of their brothers are the ones who are Secularists, such as General Sisi and his supporters. A Muslim feels the pain of all his Muslim brothers, regardless of where they're located.

That's why I see Islamic fundraisers and demonstrations regarding the oppression of Muslims in Burma, in Central Africa, in Syria, in China, in Chechnya and several other countries. And I'm not even talking about fighting or anything like that. I'm talking about real charities which benefit the downtrodden people.

Islamic charities are some of the ONLY charities that are operating on the ground in Somalia. These charities are run by well-meaning Muslim brothers who are from all nationalities, but are generally African Muslims, Indian/Pakistani Muslims or Arab Muslims. Even British-based Muslim charities, such as "Ummah Welfare Trust", are doing a lot of ground work in Somalia.

And with your last statement, if Egypt wants to deny helping their Palestinian brothers, then shame on them. But why are you imitating their behavior? Since when did 2 wrongs make a right?