Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Faysal Ali Waraabe fails as a father

Saalax   

Will Cidaan Sultan follow suit and join ISIS?

Faysal Cali Waraabe Oo Ka Hadlay Wiil Uu Dhalay Oo Ku Biiray Kooxda Daacish(ISIS) Ee Ciraaq iyo Suuriya Ka Dagaalanta.

Xuseen Faysal

Hargeysa(Ramaas)Aug.05, 2014- Gudoomiyaha Xisbiga Ucid Eng: Faysal Cali Waraabe, ayaa Xaqiijiyay inuu Isagu dhalay Wiil ku biiray Kooxda Daacish ee ka dagaalamaysa Ciraaq iyo Suuriya. Kooxda Daacish ayaa Muuqaal ay Inankan oo Magaciisa ku Sheegay Abu Shucayb AlSomali ka duubeen soo galiyay Barta Internet-ka ee Youtube. Waxa uu ku sheegay Muuqaalka inuu Finland ka soo hijirooday “Halkan waxaan u imid inaan ku biirro kooxda Daacish, waxaana kasoo hij-rooday dalka Finland,”

Hase ahaatee Eng: Faysal Cali Waraabe oo BBC-da la hadlay ayaa sheegay inuu Inankiisa yahay ninkaasi Magaciisuna yahay Xuseen Faysal “Horta Wiilku Waa wiilkaygii, Alxamdulillaahi, waa Wiilkaygii. Waxa uu ku dhashay Finland. Saddexdii sano ee u dambeysay ayuun buu Inanka yari uu Salaadda iyo Diintii Bilaabay, wuu fiicnaa haddii uu Diinta bartay oo waaban ku faraxsanaa Inan yar oo Yurub jooga oo Diinta baranaya ayuu ahaa, laakiin sanadkii 2013-kii ayaa la waayay, inta uu Guursaday oo Gabadhiisiina kaxaystay, kadibna Hargyesa ayuun baa lagu arkay isagoo dhuumanaya oo Hotel loo diiday inay seexdaan isaga iyo Xaaskiisu. Markaa waxa la ogaaday isagoo la leeyahay Gabadha inaad qabto soo xaqiiji, ka dibna waxaa la yidhi Inankii Xuseen ayaa halkan jooga, sidaas ayaana lagu soo kaxeeyay oo gurigayga lagu keenay.” Ayuu yidhi Faysal Cali Waraabe.

Faysal Cali Waraabe waxa uu sheegay in markii sanadkaasi 2013-ka Hargeysa wiilkiisu yimid uu uga shakiyay inuu Al-shabaab u socdo, isla markaana laga qaaday laba Basaboor oo uu sitay, Ilaaladiisana uu ku balamiyay sidii ay u ilaalin lahaayeen, balse uu goor habeen ah ka baxsaday, cidna ay ugu dambeysay isagoo ku sii jeeda Boosaaso oo uu Basaboor ka raadsanayay.

Ramaasnews Desk

Hargeisa.

- See more at: http://ramaasnews.com/index.php/News/Faysal-Cali-Waraabe-Oo-Ka-Hadlay-Wiil-Uu-Dhalay-Oo-Ku-Biiray-Kooxda-DaacishISIS-Ee-Ciraaq-iyo-Suuriya-Ka-Dagaalanta.html#sthash.jXVwcjYO.dpuf

Maxaa iska quseeya adult offspring iyo waalidkood oo laysigu qaban?

Besides, and this is my point of view, having seen Somali kids losing their ways in the West, i would rather that they join Jihadi groups.

Adam   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Well we have our own local extremists in SOL, they need to be monitored by the MI15

and FBI.

you deserve no answer . May hate eat you from inside.

Salax the kid whose tribal objective has overtaken his national objective and his religious objective. The kid who constantly insults the president of somaliland and yet can not tell you a single policy that his **** opoosition have or will have. The kid who supports all opposition to the president of somaliland based on tribal hatred. The kid who claims burco is two cities instead of one. The kid whose hatred for reer burco has driven him to sacrifice his own country to her enemies insulting its ministers, its army, its process.

Saxib salaax I don't need any advice from the likes of you. THe differnce between me and you is I know my national objective amongst duriyada a common objective, amongst my Muslim brothers I know our objective a common world objective.

Your objective is limited to **** and to achieve this you are willig to wash the draws of people who would rather see you dead then succesed you my friend are the lowest form of people. Continue to support you **** party in the name of tribalism. I don't really care for local politics but I can't wait to see your face when Kulmiye win again and burco is fully taken because of your bull))it.

Enjoy ****

Saalax   

:D

Calm down junior Faysal Ali Waraabe don't blow yourself up in the topic. Terrorism is

not the way to go. :)

Why you scared for by backtracking what you said did I burst your **** imaginary bubble.

Your only contribution to somaliland was abdurahman tuur and he was only chairman. All the tribes liberated somaliland. Before this and after this have been a community on the fringes that what makes you angry isn't it. Your irrelevant people's. Don't get me wrong I love all people's. But this is the political reality. Kulmiye destroyed udub my political party whose members consisted of all the tribes and a large following, they stated their claim in burco by have a burco mayor that was elected by the local council. Your insignifance grows by the year.

Faisal love him or hate him is an honourable man. A God fearing man. The person who has held this govenement and the last government accountable. He pushed for the elections, he pushed for registrations and he pushed to meet te deadline. He appears on tv, radio and travels around for the interests of his countrymen. Ucid stands for welfare and development their policies have always been clear.

Not only that Faisal Cali warrabes uncles not to forget have controlled the duriayada sultanate since time memorial. They welcomed your refugees to Hargaisa. They signed the agreements to protect the country from Italian and French invasion, they consist and hold amongst them the two richest somali men alive. They build roads in months unlike your lot not able to pass burco outskirts. You independence was demanded by them wen you lived in the hawd chasing ostriches.

And now that you have a political party you think your relevent Saxib Kulmiye will win the next election and burco will be siilaanyo city then what will you do.

Dhagaxtuur, when you are a politician your offspring are part of the game. And it will be a fair for others,your political opponents to use your weaknesses as a tool to attack you specially if your talking points don't reflect you/your family.

Now how could Faisal accuse his opponents for being weak on fighting terrorism, Al-shabab as blood thirsty lost souls, or the Koonfur as a terror den, whilst knowing one of his own contradicts him. Unless he distances himself, publicly that is, from his son, then it's a fair in isaga iyo wiilkisa meelkasta la isku xidho.

It has been a habit for Northern politicians to throw terror card around and accuse the Koonfurians on terrorism, but the reality is that today, Northerners make a big junk of the Al-shabaab cells, both at the leadership level as well as the lower level foot soldiers. So it feels bad when the shyt hits home!

Saalax   

Bacaac You're boring me Junior Faysal Ali Waraabe. :D Craziness

must run in the family. It seems more medications are needed to stop

such a people doing crazy things like becoming the latest suicide

bomber. Is that how much some people hate their lives.