Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Siilaanyo humiliated by his spokesman. sit down. sit down.

Mooge   

this confirms saalax's stand that siilaanyo is lahayste an a hostage who is not able to function as a normal person without someone telling him what to do. disaster.

galbeedi   

Odaygu waxuu rabay in dhawr Suaal ka jawaabo oo uu hadal uu yidhaahdo, laakiin waa loo diiday. THis Guulwadayaal are control freaks. What a big deal if answers few questions. On one hand , He saying we will address the media another time, then he says he is on vacation and doesn't have anything to say.

Why are afraid off. After his term, Siilaanyo must retire. This can't go on for another three or four years.

Siilanyo's been involved in Somali politics since the 1960's. He's like 80 years old. I mean, does he not think about retiring?

Why not sit on a beach in Berbera and enjoy a nice cup of mango juice?

I'm really confused as to why he just doesn't retire?

Tallaabo   

God how I hate this communist style welcome ceremony. What is the benefit of this mashruuc? Even the president of the United States and the queen of England do not get such a "welcome party" and I doubt they would approve of it.

The mafia who were running the show behaved like those Chinese police officers who push away journalists and cover the cameras with their hands when a sensitive news is being reported from China.

Barwaaqo   

Dadyahow garta si fiican u naqa, yaanay idinka noqon qof nacayb. Video ga waynu wada daawanay, ma madaxweynaha caafimaadkiisa ayuu muujinayaa mise staffkiisa sida xun u dhaqmaya. Eedu halkay saarantahay ka leexashadeedu waa somali caadadeed.