Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Galmudug also rejects the fake signing of a phantom state

Mooge   

poor corrupt qoslaye. he is being slapped by his own HAG he was trying to help for clannish reasons. loool.

galbeedi   

Mooge, these are the group defeated by c/qaybdiid. it is the fraction of Dahir Calasow, which he claims to be minister of information. . Now the recognized Galmudug leader is Qaybdiid.

WArlord Calasow " wuxuu rabaa dagaalka jifooyinkooda ka dheceeya in uu nagu wareeriyo".

they are vying power within Galmudug. It is Caydiid and Caato group still fighting each other. in 2014. They never reconciled.

Mooge   

Galbeedi, you missed the point. already the HAG qoslaye was trying help for clan reasons is unhappy with this 1.5 phantom state. forget about puntland which is objecting to this for technical reasons of its own.

galbeedi   

Okay. so you saying HAg guys are refuding this.

Mooge, how about C/weli of Puntland. Did they never told him anything. I think Cweli has been cooperating with federal government since he was elected, and now they want to plan things without even consulting him.

Nimankani nma Faroole oo kale ayey rabaan. This guy never said any bad word about the federal government. Well, may be they are looking for confrontation.

Qoslaaye good luck on that.

Tallaabo   

Mooge, the Central State is a done deal ninyow. Some warlords can protest as much as they want but this process will continue. Puntland's clan federalism is coming back to bite her in a$$ ninyow. :-D All these years I though Hassan Shiekh was not smart enough to fight off his adversaries and get his agenda through. As it turned out I was totally wrong to underestimate him. The guy turned out to be a master politician lol. In one stroke he undermined the entire federalism project and now Puntland is running around like a headless chicken.

Miyir   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Mooge, the Central State is a done deal ninyow. Some warlords can protest as much as they want but this process will continue. Puntland's clan federalism is coming back to bite her in a$$ ninyow. :-D All these years I though Hassan Shiekh was not smart enough to fight off his adversaries and get his agenda through. As it turned out I was totally wrong to underestimate him. The guy turned out to be a master politician lol. In one stroke he undermined the entire federalism project and now Puntland is running around like a headless chicken.

Qoslaaye far from smart politician all he did was show his hand.