Sign in to follow this  
Deeq

Once again, Mogadishu tribes had no part in the murder of Saado

Deeq   

Mogadishu tribes, the scapegoat of the nation. Once again, the truth keeps coming. I had been saying for a while now, there are players in mogadishu who are behind all these killings and this is just to justify that peace shall never arrive in Mogadishu.

Word on the streets are that the killers were part of the PMs entourage, with one being from Somaliland clan.

This is the word in the intelligience commmunity. The sad part is, when will Mogadishu people realise that enemies reside with them and use this 'capital city' status and 'its for everybody this city' people are abusing.

We the people are requesting that so called "Somali shegaato" to leave our land immediately

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) - Saacad kadib markii allaha u naxariistee Saado Cali Warsame lagu dilay Muqdisho arbacdii, ayay Caasimada Online daabacday warbixin kooban, oo aan ku sheegnay in dilka ay fuliyeen dad ku labisan dareeska ciidamada dowladda Somalia. Halkan ka arag.

Haddaba waxaa goor dhow nasoo gaartay xog kale oo dheeri ah, oo arrintan ku saabsan, kuwaasi oo ay nasoo gaarsiiyeen ilo-wareedyada aan ku dhex leenahay hay’adda nabad sugidda iyo sirdoonka qaranka Somalia.

Kooxda weerarka geysatay, ayaa ka koobnaa 4 nin. Laba ka mid ah afartaas nin waxa ay ka tirsanaayeen illaalada ra’iisul wasaare Cabdi Weli, qof waxa uu ka tirsanaa ilaalada shirkadda xawaaladda Dahab-Shiil, halka qof kalena uu ahaa nin dhowaan ka yimid Hargeysa oo beesha Somaliland u dhashay.

Afarta ninba waxa ay iminka gacanta ugu jiraan hay’adda nabad sugidda, waxaana weli ku socda baaritaan.

Wareysi lala yeeshay ayay ku sheegeen in dilka u dhacay si aan ku talo gal ahayn, ayna ka shakiyeen baabuurkii ay saarneyd allaha u naxariistee Saado Cali Warsame.

Waxay yiraahdeen “Baabuurka muddo ayuu na daba socday, waxaana moodnay inuu na isku keyn qarxin rabno, markii aan waddada Maka Al-Mukarama kusoo leexanay, oo uu naga soo daba leexday, ayaa go’aansannay inaan xabadeyno”.

Waxay kale oo ay sheegeen inaysan maranaba ogeyn in Saado Cali Warsame ay saarneyd baabuurka.

Si kastaba, waxaa ay is-weydiin mudan dhowr su’aalood, oo u baahan in jawaabo lagu qanci karo laga bixiyo.

1 – Haddii ilaalada ra’iisul wasaare Cabdi Weli ay u maleeyeen dadkii ay dilen Al-Shabaab, maxay u carareen markii ay dilka geysteen, ileen inay Shabaab dileen ayayba moodeen’e.

2 – Maxaa baabuur wada saaray ilaalada ra’iisul wasaaraha iyo kuwa shirkadda xawaaladda Dahab-Shiil, muxuuse yahay ninkan Hargeysa ka yimid ee la socday?, ma la dhihi karaa waxbaa halkan ku jira?

3 – Maadaama ay labada baabuur-ba u wada socdeen jidka Maka Al-Mukarama, oo ay dowladda ku xoogan tahay, ma la dhihi karaa warkooda waa sax?

Illaa iyo hadda waxaa socda baaritaan ay wadaan nabad-sugidda, waxaana Caasimada Online ay ballan-qaadeysaa inay idiin soo gudbiso xog intan ka faah-faahsan insha allah.

FG: Warkan waa sida nabad-sugidda ay wax u dhigtay, mana jirto cid si madax banaan u xaqiijin karta, ama in raggani ay yihiin ragii dhabta ahaa ee dilay Saado Cali Warsame.

Caasimada Online

Xafiiska Muqdisho

caasimada@live.com

Miyir   

pathetic spin and i once thought of you as a idealistic vagabond, turns out dhaqan celis Moryaan lol, what happened saving the country or was it for the clan?

Deeq   

My friend

I speak only the truth, I am neither from Mogadishu tribes aswell but i do not tolerate injustice.

All I want is for the truth to come out, nothing else. There are many Somali sheegato who are willing to sacrifice their lives. This is my point. I will not and shall not tolerate a certain clan being used for scapegoat. If you do not like what i am saying, that is ok, we cannot agree on everything.

I just feel it is my duty to speak up whenever possible. This is my character. I support all pro Somali weyne but first lets get things clear, i want a just society snd there are certain elements who are gettin away with cold blooded murder. Now if they happen to be your cousins, then Im sorry. i will continue my ways..

Remember this fact, I love my land.

Read my comments carefully. Oh wait, but then Again, you the man, I forgot.

(Future references, please read carefully what the person before had written).

Do not be an average Somali, always willing to outpoint another

Adam   

^ Haha delete the tribe names buddy haha what happend to We are all togeher the youth must save the nation that went right out the window aboowe ,kkkkk

Mooge   

this deeq dhaqancelis person is confused niyoow. he is only worried that the murder of saado gives his clan bad name. he doesn't understand that peoople are angry and sad because they lost a national icon and a respected hero of the highest order.

go back to london niyoow. lol.

Dilkii Saado AUN waxaa qirtay oo sheegtay kooxda Al shabaab.. Al shabaabna waxay horay u dileen Xildhibaano kale SAADO KA HOR.. marka soomaalida waxaa wax lala yaabo ah dad qirtay dilkii Saado waa al shabaab ayey oranayaan iyaga ma dilin ee waxaa dilay reer Muqdisho..soomaalida waa dad xanuunsan xaqiiqdii..

It is never wise to generalize and anyone who blindly accuses a whole community for the crimes of a few is foolish to say the least.

The death of the MP and the many others who continuously fall victim to the mayhem in Mogadishu solely lies at the feet of Culosow and his government. It is due to his negligence/incompetence that criminals like those who killed the MP can run amok with impunity.

It is never wise to generalize and anyone who blindly accuses a whole community for the crimes of a few is foolish to say the least.

The death of the MP and the many others who continuously fall victim to the mayhem in Mogadishu solely lies at the feet of Culosow and his government. It is due to his negligence/incompetence that criminals like those who killed the MP can run amok with impunity.

Holac   

Deeq is an innocent soul trying to figure out the best ways to help his nation. I understand the situation he is in.