Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Amisom oo Sheegtay goorta ay Somalia ka bbaxayso

galbeedi   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MohqVolUh4

This big news. Finally they have announced their exit time in 2016. Last year there were reports last year about some of the African countries saying they are intended of Democracy building. Ugandha, Djibouti and many others who are virtual dictatorship are claiming to enhance democracy.

I think it is good news. I welcome it.

think its about time they either put their act together or virtually colonized by the UN.

Dhinacuun wax haka yimaadeen.

But I don't think they will leave.Bluffing

Deeq   

Is this just to feed up the "awakening" by a lot of Somalis that somehow they have something to do with a lot of this insecurity?

Are they feeding us with "tell them what they shall hear"?

Just curious

I think she's talking about the police Contingent, ironically enough including Nigerians. The 22,000 'peacekeepers' will stay or if anything they might be increased

Adam   

Geelbeedi, did you watch the clip the lady speaking was only refering to police. With Regards to the African Forces in Somalia , they get paid more than in their own homecountry so im sure they are not in a hurry to go bacck.

galbeedi   

Adam, I just watched little bit, the headline probably blurred my judgement.

Last year, some Igad members were gauging the pulse of the Somalis in the diaspora about a long term democracy building scheme. I heard they were talking about leaving around 2025. They said after the security , they will be building democracy.

I agree with Buuraha, one way or another, the current arrangement is not serving Somalis well.

Holac   

AMISOM has not served us well. AMISOM has been a complete failure. Pray for AMISOM's rapid departure.