Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Puntland sends 17 ministers and elders to bury Saado

Mooge   

DSC02877.jpg

(Pi Garowe) Dowladda Puntland ayaa maanta wafdi culus dirtay magaalada Muqdisho, kuwaas oo ka qeyb galay aaskii qaran ee loo sameeyay allaha unaxariistee xildhibaan Saado Cali Warsame oo shalay lagu dilay Muqdisho.

Waftigaan oo ka ambo baxay Garowe ayaa waxaa hogaaminaya wasiirka arimaha gudaha Puntland Axmed Cilmi Cismaan Karaash.Waxayna ka kooban yihiin 17 xubnood oo isugu jira wasiiro, xidhibaano iyo Isimo.

Mooge   

niyoow it is really inhumane what these criminals have done to this woman who did nothing but good for all somalis for forty years. saado was a nationalist and a woman who rose above clan and dedicated her life to social justice. there is no doubt in my mind her killing had nothing to do with alshabab.

ilaha unaxariiso Saado. aamiin.

Amiin

Mooge, so you think tribal elements directly connected to Culusow are responsible for this woman's death?

There's not a single doubt in my mind that this President (and previous Somali presidents actually) have had a hand in assassinating their political enemies. It's all too easy in Somalia to hire hit-squads to do your dirty work

Mooge   

Doctor, there is no doubt qoslaye has had a hand in this murder. this will bring an end to his rule. he overplayed his hand niyoow. he made a big mistake.

Deeq   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Doctor, there is no doubt qoslaye has had a hand in this murder. this will bring an end to his rule. he overplayed his hand niyoow. he made a big mistake.

Is there any proof to this? To me what you inciting is qabyaalad sxb. I tell you this, Im currently residing in Mogadishu and 90% of the city felt really angry. This is a fact. There are elements here who killed this innocent woman to justify that Mogadishu is unsafe, fact!

Just who they are, it will be a matter of time until their exposed. Enough is enough. We are pissed off as Residents of Banadir that this is happening in our backyard. If we turned this region like you did with garowe or hargiesa, I am sure 100% this city will be safer.

But of course, truth be told, we Resident are sleeping but when we do get up, we will have no mercy in expelling a lot of people, mark my words.

ElPunto   

^How many years will you take to wake up - 23 years is not enough? Is the whole country supposed to be held hostage to this city's inability to act as a national capital and seat of government?

Prior to Hassan Shiekh's reign - assassinations and targeting of individual MPs was rare. The modus operandi of Al-Shabaab was to do a Shamow and blow up any and all they can get their hands on. Now in the past couple of years - the situation has changed. MPs are followed and targeted directly. Who is orchestrating it I don't know. But to blame everything on Shabaab is convenient for those with their own private agendas.

Deeq   

Mate what I said was some other shit is causing this cabsi, my opinion, whatever its from garowe or hargiesa? We dont exactly know.

Nevertheless, why watch your brothers suffer? Shouldnt you also, as a human, try to solve whatever agenda people have for the city? Hasnt she suffered enough?

Just thinking out aloud

ElPunto   

Mate what I said was some other shit is causing this cabsi, my opinion, whatever its from garowe or hargiesa? We dont exactly know.

Not sure what this means. What is the cabsi you're talking about? Are you saying the insecurity in Xamar is coming from Garowe or Hargeysa?

No one can help ppl who won't help themselves. Hargeysa or Garowe can't want security and safety more than the people of Xamar. Ultimately - it is them who have to own the situation and confront the government and other elites to demand results. And citizens have to work with the security services to root out terrorists.

Deeq   

Ala maxaa been laysku sheegay puntland maxaa kagalay saado cali haday naxariis uhayaan khaatumo ayay faraha kala bixilahaayeen war saado qaranka soomaaliya ayay kabaxday ee isku dirka iskadaaya iyo dulmiga aad soomaali ku dhexwadaan iyo hagardaamada

Holac   

Deeq, calm down saxiib. You don't have to get worked up on something you have no control of.

Mooge   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Ala maxaa been laysku sheegay puntland maxaa kagalay saado cali haday naxariis uhayaan khaatumo ayay faraha kala bixilahaayeen war saado qaranka soomaaliya ayay kabaxday ee isku dirka iskadaaya iyo dulmiga aad soomaali ku dhexwadaan iyo hagardaamada

you are new to politics niyoow like other people said you are dhaqancelis qoslaye supporter who has no idea of what he is talking about.

niyoow Saado was a beloved member of Puntland MPs nominated by President Faroole. she was the most pro-puntland MP you can find in the entire parliament because she loved all Somalis. you are only sad she was killed because it gives your HAG mogadishu a bad name, but that is not why we are angry and sad. we are angry because senseless violent moriyaans have gunned down a beloved icon, a national hero and a woman of principle.

you are not making any sense whatesover.

Aalah janada geeyo Saado. gacan ka xaqdaran ba dishay.