Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

Hassan sheikh is history soon

Cadale   

Hassan sheikh will be history, i have reliable sources in xamar saying there will be a motion against the president in september. Hassan Sheikh already lost the support of the SAHAL clan, The Baydhbao folks, now his own HAG has turned against him mainly because of the Shabelle hoose matter. Remember you heard it here first. Expect big things in September. ;)

InshaAllah, I hope you are right.

But I've been hearing the whole "Qoslaaye is finished" line for a few months now, and unfortunately this President is still in charge. So let's not believe this news at all until we actually have real evidence.

Mooge   

cadale, qoslaye is working alshabab. good thing unuka wing that are not part of alshabab are realizing this idiot has ruined our country and needs to be let go. he is incompetent, unpatriotic, alshababist, corrupt and divisive. if you get all those qualities, you are finished. do your part for the country and campaign to get rid of him. i know he is from your clan, but this guy has done more damage to your brand than any other unuka leader before him.

time to let this idiot go.

Cadale   

Inshallah doc remember one thing the only reason why he have reached so far is because of his clan,now they are turning against him so you'll see, even people like ina geedi shadoor who hails from the same sub sub sub sub clan are against him. Most people hate this government whether they are HAG,Sahal or reer Baydhabo. Hassan sheikh and his click are extremely incompetent and corrupt. If sheikh shariif was still in charge somalia would be in a better position.

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

cadale, qoslaye is working alshabab. good thing unuka wing that are not part of alshabab are realizing this idiot has ruined our country and needs to be let go. he is incompetent, unpatriotic, alshababist, corrupt and divisive. if you get all those qualities, you are finished. do your part for the country and campaign to get rid of him. i know he is from your clan, but this guy has done more damage to your brand than any other unuka leader before him.

time to let this idiot go.

Most of unuka are already against him. he's an absolute embarrasement. I hope he looses his position in september. we already lost two years we can't afford two more years kale

ElPunto   

If this guy is fired before he finishes out his term - it will go some way to redeeming the disaster that is the Somali politician/oday beleed. I don't hold much hope though.

galbeedi   

Well, every leader is judged by his record. He is weak and incompetent. By September, it will be two years. Targeted killing and insecurity is increasing. Some of the most corrupt and incompetent people are filling crucial positions.

judging by his record, he must go. we must salvage the remaining two years.

Who ever takes his position must finish his term, and elections must be held in 2016 as scheduled.

galbeedi   

The only way, he could probably save himself is by calling a national unity government. A government by technocrats that could be selected by the parliament or agreed upon after having input from regional governments, civil society, diaspora and others.

A government that should prepare the next elections and hire competent non tribal professional somalis who could manage lead important government positions, including, the army chief, the police and intelligence.

Remember Sheekh Shariif and C/weli were given one full year without interference to lead to a permanent government. The parliament could remove him and appoint a caretaker government until the election.

cadnaan1   

hasan shekh badalkiisa wax ay soo kordhinayso ma lahan taariikhda somalia waxaan haynaa in mid ba midka ka dambeeyo oo kasii xumaado kii hore laga soo bilaabo Aadan cade ilaa iyo hada oo hasan sheikh hayo.

waxaan caado ka dhiganay in marwlaba madaxweynaha jagada haya inaa aan caay iyo inkaar iskugu darno kadibna markuu tago oo koo ka daran yimaado aan amaano kii hore.

Why Somalis love opportunistic talk!? when was Mogadishu saver since 91?

and when there was more competent & cleaner president since 91?

whats this trend of praising the last one even when he was the most corrupt.I'm not saying Hassan is good but don't see change of guard will help,and things will remain blurred atleast into the nxt decade.No one could eva evict shabab from Mogadishu without foreign forces & money ,,,its just that it coincided what shariff's term.Shabab lost lot of territory from afgoye to kismayo during this president's stay in office and is customary for Somalis will be praised after he leave office or when the nxt president commits his first blunder.

Mooge   

<cite>

Why Somalis love opportunistic talk!? when was Mogadishu saver since 91?

and when there was more competent & cleaner president since 91?

whats this trend of praising the last one even when he was the most corrupt.I'm not saying Hassan is good but don't see change of guard will help,and things will remain blurred atleast into the nxt decade.No one could eva evict shabab from Mogadishu without foreign forces & money ,,,its just that it coincided what shariff's term.Shabab lost lot of territory from afgoye to kismayo during this president's stay in office and is customary for Somalis will be praised after he leave office or when the nxt president commits his first blunder.

niyoow that is what your team in hargeisa plan and pray for everyday. your whole secessionist administration is betting on and financing murder and criminality in mogadishu. let me be honest and say that you really are happy mogadishu has instability. it serves your narrow-minded clanish agenda to achieve your dream of recognition. sorry but that is the reality. the killers and the planners, the financiers and the alshabab Godanites who eventually claim the glory are all one criminal group.

i say this to you, YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE your stupid dream of recognition. wake up and stop cheering for the terrorists.

you'r off course as usual blinded by hate,demagogery and clannish agenda...I don't see your point where Hassan sheikh is beneficial to Somaliland and is just anotha of puntland's never ceasing campaign to keep any HAG president off balance.You neva came across where I stood for shabab and it has become the trend for the failing puntites to call shabab on anyone they disagree with,first it was president Hassan who was shabab,then silanyo,then Somaliland and now down to personal level.Shame on you if you can't debate honestly atleast for once.Your level of low intelligence keeps everyone draining.

You and your lot don't believe and neva believed greater Somalia so long you'r not in the driver's seat.Remember 3 yrs ago how you all were talking loud and clear day in day out about uniting Somalia but when it came to Kismayo back stabbed the locals there,the administration in Mogadishu and all Somalis.Thats when greater majority of your clan in this site fled and abandoned SOL upto now because they couldn't face otha Somalis with their treachery.Absolutely no one believe you MR barking.And remember when puntland start drilling that failed oil project, how you hurriedly put your own constitution into place and that only puntites will have a say on how wealth is run,how puntlanders be granted special IDs and that it will sooner secede!!! all that talk died with the failure of the mission...talk about opportunistic Garowe.Now you came back to the fold as you can't stand on your own 2 feet like Somaliland and cry too much about Somali unity to live off what meager resources Mogadishu has to offer.

Its you who see power in Mogadishu as their greatest threat.You see that city is coming back slowly but surely and see as your duty to disrupt by changing guard at this crucial time or maybe power hungry puntites claim the presidency this time.

As I mentioned earlier there was no time in the last 24 yrs than now that Mogadishu has some semblance of peace even when there still is some assasinations.

and why are you so out of your mind calling names on everyone,Sado is not the first and won't be the last where 100s of thousands perished and didn't I read on your multiple threads that its HAG that kill her...maybe you have some inside information !!

Answer these questions??

were Siyaad Barre who destroyed your beloved Somalia led by somalilanders?

Were the warlords who destroyed Mogadishu after him led by landers?

Were the Islamic courts led by your favorite sharif led by landers.?

Were the subsequent invasion by Ethiopians led by landers ?

Were the shabab leaders before godane led by landers?

<cite>

Doctor, there is no doubt qoslaye has had a hand in this murder. this will bring an end to his rule. he overplayed his hand niyoow. he made a big mistake.

<cite>

Is there any proof to this? To me what you inciting is qabyaalad sxb. I tell you this, Im currently residing in Mogadishu and 90% of the city felt really angry. This is a fact. There are elements here who killed this innocent woman to justify that Mogadishu is unsafe, fact!

Just who they are, it will be a matter of time until their exposed. Enough is enough. We are pissed off as Residents of Banadir that this is happening in our backyard. If we turned this region like you did with garowe or hargiesa, I am sure 100% this city will be safer.

But of course, truth be told, we Resident are sleeping but when we do get up, we will have no mercy in expelling a lot of people, mark my words.

(((((((But of course, truth be told, we Resident are sleeping but when we do get up, we will have no mercy in expelling a lot of people, mark my words.))))))

and this how you pissing off the people of Mogadishu with your neva ending tribalistic attitude that really pasted into your bones.

Miyir   

<cite>

Hassan sheikh will be history, i have reliable sources in xamar saying there will be a motion against the president in september. Hassan Sheikh already lost the support of the SAHAL clan, The Baydhbao folks, now his own HAG has turned against him mainly

because of the Shabelle hoose matter

. Remember you heard it here first. Expect big things in September.
;)

lol Qoslaaye refused looting of whole Somali region for HAG? is that why? you make him look better then he is actually!