Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

SAADO ALI KILLED

ElPunto   

AUN to her. This is shocking.

I think it's clearly time to give serious thought to moving the capital at least temporarily. Mogadishu has become a nest of cockroaches - either you get a real exterminator to come in and clean it up [clearly not Qosalaye] or you move house.

galbeedi   

Allah ha u naxariisto marxuumada. MMA ia right. Al-shabaab has a large number of spies around the city. One of the criminal that was captured, said they follow their targets for a while before acting on it.

people are dying daily, al-shabaab has free hand , no pressure , no arrest. Money is following to their killers. according to those captured, Al- shabaab members have cars to travel around the city. These are not desperate people. When you see the kind of clothes they are wearing, these are local people who are also running small businesses, probably provided by Al-shabaab.

Where is the money coming. The country is flooded with foreign armies both in land and sea. International navies with billions to spend are patrolling the sea lanes. All you need is few hundred somali soldiers to take over Eyl in Nugaal and Xarardheere in Mudug. why all this ships. we have over thirty thousand foreign troops in Mogadishu and surrounding area, yet no one is able to cordon one single district in Mogadishu. No one is able to throw unannounced checkpoints throughout the city.

Maxaa diidaya in Bandoo lagu soo rogo meelaha ay dembiyadu ka dhacaan ama Al-shabaab joogto. Maxaa diidays in guri guri loo baadho Huriwaa iyo Kaaraan.

This armies are sitting ducks. The country is no longer controlled by the so called overseer called president or prime minister. They can't even defend themselves. Yet we have thousands of foreign supervisors in Xalane with big hotels, huge bases and big guns , behind barbed wires. Who are they defending?.

Ninka madaxweynaha sheeganaya ee saddex boqol oo will oo Soomali ah oo isaga waardiyeeya samaysan kari waayey, ee Muusafeeniga Ugandha uu soo diray 400 special forces, isaga waardiyeeya, ma dhisi karo ciidan qaran.

It is time . Ha ina dhaafo.

cadnaan1   

allah u naxariisto saado cali warsame gacan ka gardaran ayaa dishay

laakiin waxaan la yaabanahay halka uu dilka ka dhacay oo ah wadada maka almukaram area aniga xamar waxay igu dambeysay 4 months ka hor wadaasi dhawr mar ayaa maray meel ka ciidan badana ma jirto xamar police ayaa meel walba joogo hadan in maalin cad xildhibaan lagu dilo hadan layska baxsado wax caadi ah ma ahan.

YoniZ   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Laakiin waxaan la yaabanahay halka uu dilka ka dhacay oo ah wadada maka almukaram area aniga xamar waxay igu dambeysay 4 months ka hor wadaasi dhawr mar ayaa maray meel ka ciidan badana ma jirto xamar police ayaa meel walba joogo hadan in maalin cad xildhibaan lagu dilo hadan layska baxsado wax caadi ah ma ahan.

Ciidan aan tababar iyo xog ururin laheyn ciidan maha, ee waxay dhaahaan waa bolonboolo meel fadhida 'sitting duck' oo sugeysa in madaxa lagu dhufto.

I think Mogadishu's status as the seat of both government and parliament can't go on in these conditions.

CCTVS with 24 hours human monitoring is paramount to be installed in all streets leading to and from the important government organs. Start with MakaAlmukarama road and keep installing them ins and outs of the city coordinating with special police units. The cost of these are not higher comparing to the AMISOM and other mercenaries paid millions without result.

During the cleaning process, relocate parliament and some ministries to somewhere else outside the city until these shark infested streets put back in order.

This need to be Somali led and financed operations. If HSA can't or not willing to do it, he should resign/removed from his post. Any other future leader should be aware if he cannot protect the government and the people he is leading, he should step aside or forced to do so.

Yoniz so you're advocating that Somalia's Government installs security cameras on every sidewalk and street corner, just like in London, UK?

I'd prefer our Government took a more pro-active approach to these issues, instead of being defensive. They need to be more aggressive.

And I'd prefer that anyone who is found guilty to be working with Al Shabab or any Warlord, should be executed, instead of being imprisoned. It would send a far stronger message.

At least with execution, the effects are permanent. You can't reverse that. But with imprisonment, the corrupt President could just sign some executive order, releasing the criminal from prison where he'd be free to continue doing what he used to do.

Al Shabab executes those who work for the government. I don't see why the Government can't do the same thing to those who work for Al Shabab or any Militia Leader or Warlord.

Khadafi   

I am totally in shock, Ilaahay ha u naxaariso Ustaada Saado Cali. She was and will allways be an icon for pan-somalism. She always stood up for the good and spoke the truth with her beautiful voice.. Her song 'landkruuser" made the old mad man (Siyaad Barre) more mad and he exiled the poor singer. Saadi Cali became famous for that. She was one of those few somali musicians who dared to stand up against the corruption. Sabar iyo imaan eheladeeda alle ha siiyo.

What MMA said is true, a close relative of mine is an official within the FGS and every time someone enters the officials house a search is done upon guests. Their is no trust between fellow friends or relatives.

If my memory is not short sighted, It was not long ago when a a former minister was blown up by his OWN NIECE!. Gabar oo adeer laxmi oo u ahaay. Remember that foreign armies can not carry out police-duties and counter-intelligence. The Somali police force is either to old (23 years of civil war) or heavily under equipped and under trained. The Amison mandate , the cash cow for Musoveni and his henchmen do not have the legal UN-mandate to carry out policiary duties. Security lies upon the FGS. Hassan Sheekh & Prime minister needs to man up themselves and do something!.

YoniZ   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Yoniz so you're advocating that Somalia's Government installs security cameras on every sidewalk and street corner, just like in London, UK?

I'd prefer the Government to take a more pro-active approach to these issues, instead of being defensive. They need to be more aggressive.

And I'd prefer that anyone who is found guilty to be working with Al Shabab or any Warlord, should be executed, instead of being imprisoned. It would send a far stronger message.

At least with execution, the effects are permanent. You can't reverse that. But with imprisonment, the corrupt President could just sign some executive order, releasing the criminal from prison where he'd be free to continue doing what he used to do.

Al Shabab executes those who work for the government. I don't see why the Government can't do the same thing to those who work for Al Shabab or any Militia Leader or Warlord.

How can you convict someone being guilty without a proof?

CCTVs play big role in both pursuing and convicting criminals. As ppl either afraid/or are not willing to talk about what they witnessed, the alternative is 24 hrs watching in main streets and important alleys.

If something happen, the first point of call is examine both live footages and recorded ones in areas of interest.

If someone is suspected playing double agent, he/she should be monitored using technology in its multi faced.

One other important point is that, the government to have access to all telephone data and listing posts in areas of interest. Alkabab use mobiles to conduct their daily ops and pay their parasites on time using mobiles.

Before anyone throws in the privacy card, security over rules these empty slogans even in the West today when it comes dealing with those mass-murderers.

Holac   

Allah u naxareesto Saado Cali Warsame.

They say when it rains, it pours. We hit bottom.

Yoniz, yeah...The Somali Government installing CCTV Cameras all over the place is a very pro-active approach, and I'd fully support it. Monitoring cell-phone calls, emails, and other forms of communication too, but it would be enormously difficult and expensive to carry out