Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

SAADO ALI KILLED

Dr_Osman   

Totally shocking news, ina illahi wa ina illahi rajacuun. Wallahi when I read this, I was absolutely stunned, never saw this coming at all. This is clear proof that mogadishu isn't ready to be a federal govt, this is clear proof that we can't expect to have a govt there, we tried 20 years and it hasn't worked, we shouldnt waste another 20 years there. It's time to move the capital and save the somali people who want to be saved and let the mogadishu zone become like darfur an isolated yet troubled region affecting only itself and not the the nation. I am big fan of moving the capital, we can't force a govt down the throats of a people who simply don't want it and we shouldn't hold hostage the nation to people who do want a govt. I believe it's the best solution in the long run for all people.

Deeq   

Dude allahu rahma

I heard so many gunshots fly off, we all thought at first it was police to get traffic out of the way(this is how its done here)

When i went bk to the office, I heard it was saado, allahu rahma

This is fcuked up and another sign that killers are roaming our land. If we claim to love this land, we must clear all this garbage, the hard way or the easy way. What will killing this beautiful personality do?

subxanallah wadanka waa la qabsaday ee wax uu tara. A "wasted generation" was what one elder refered to the diaspora.

Ugaas   

Ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajicun..AUN

It was just few weeks ago that I saw her at jomo kenyatta Airport heading to Xamar. She was in the crosshairs of Hasan xaad militia ever since Shabeele maxaa kudhumay.

Mooge   

this is the worst news I've heard in a long time. alahaunaxaristo halyeey saado cali.

niyoow i am telling you, this is not alshabab. mark my words. this little spokesman guy is part of the plot. saado was the strongest supporter of federalism, the biggest friend of Puntland and a critic of qoslaye government. i am telling you, everyone in nairobi is talking about how alshabb is not behind this and this is a HAG inside job.

niyoow i said before and i will say it again, qoslaye and his subclan are alshabab and are working together to destroy this nation for their own selfish game. all the MPs that are critical of q are being killed.

YoniZ   

AUN Saado iyo intii gardaro lagu dilay.

What I don't get is why until now, there is no security guards accompanied with MPs. If they system can pay expensive hotel bills for MPs why not security guards that accompany with them in their city travels.

These cowards (Alshabaab or any other assailants) don't blank shoot the ones with security guards.

<cite>
said:</cite>

AUN Saado iyo intii gardaro lagu dilay.

What I don't get is why until now, there is no security guards accompanied with MPs. If they system can pay expensive hotel bills for MPs why not security guards that accompany with them in their city travels.

These cowards (Alshabaab or any other assailants) don't blank shoot the ones with security guards.

Badankooda hal waardiye la socdo, siiba kuwa magacooda la yaqaano. Xildhibaankii u dambeeye la dilaaye isla bishaan, Maxamed Maxamuud Xayd, waxaa lala dilay waardiyihiisa. Hal waardiye iyo laba waardiye gaari kula saaran waxba kaama celin karaan haddaa gaariga saarantahay jidgooyo loo dhigto oo gaarigaana baas ooda loogu qaado.

Meesha waxee u egtahay basaasiinta iyo jaajuusta u shaqeyso Barbaarta ayaa aad ugu badan oo hoteellada hoostooda fadhiyaan, bannaankooda fadhiyaan, maqaayadaha kula fadhiyaan oo maalmo kula socdaan, maalinta u dambeyso ay rabaan ku dilaana wey soo qorsheystaan. Basaaskii meesha u fadhiye u soo sheegaayo hebel hadduu maqaayadda, hoteelka, dukaanka, iwm, kasoo baxay. Iyagana bannaanka kugu sugaayo oo markaa gaariga gishid xoogahoo socotid gaarigooda jidka ku goynaayo, baas ku furaayaan gaarigii kale.

Maalin dhawayd boggiisa Facebook Yuusuf Gaarad wuxuu kusoo qoray: 'Nin ayaa maanta wax laga weydiiyay Shabaab. Saa ku ye: Anigu weligeey nin ila jooga ma xaman.

Taas waxee ku tusineysaa kala shakiga maanta heerka uu maraayo. Qof la isku haleyn karo iska yar.

Eebbe janadiisa fardowso haka waraabsho walaasheen Saado Cali Warsame. Reerkeeda samir iyo iimaan.

Tallaabo   

Innaa Lillaahi wa innaa Ilayhi raajicuun. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto marxuunta ehelkeedana samir iyo iimaan Alle ha siiyo. Anyone who choose to live in Mogadishu whilst being part of the political establishment is at a very high risk of getting killed or injured.