Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Why are Gabiley people so extreme?

Gabiley people hate Mogadishu for some reason. They hate the name. They always say Mogadishu people killed them. But they like Bosaso and Kismayo people. They should hate all or hate none. Gabiley people are also very emotional. They never did SNM fighting. They were in London hiding. Gabiley people cant name even one of their own SNM heroes

Us Salaxley and Burco people don't hate anyone though and we still produced SNM heroes.

I dont like the mentality Gabiley people

Gabiley people are kind of like poison.they are not good as leaders. Only good for administration and civil servants.

We need Salaxley or Burco people as leaders

Silanyo I support. We dont need that guy muse bixi.

Gabiley people always have to embarass Somalilanders on tv and in public being so extreme. Stop it please. They are the biggest british lovers. Please stop embarassing us. You can be pro somaliland and nationalist without exhibiting such behavior

Saalax   

Smartlander I would advice you to turn your guns on Kulmiye/Siilaanyo.

Gabiley/26 June community are with the opposition parties nowadays.

Adam   

@Smartie , what in gods name are you on about ? Whaat ! Yaaab. SOL has lately become a place for bored teenagers to write what they want just to pass time until afuur. How lame .dhibta naga daa ciyaal diassboroow. Z

Is this the type of talk you want, to divide Somaliland? Like, I'm honestly wondering saaxib, if you want to secede from Somalia and form your own independent peaceful and stable Republic, then this type of talk is unwarranted and just showcases your short-sighted and primitive 20th century African mindset. Instead of treating them like brothers, you insult them on this forum

You should be ashamed of yourself

Salaax gabiley ppl r worse than garadag people though at least garadag people arent emotional like gabiley

I have nothing against gabiley people its just disapproval of their modus operandi

But how come wadani burco ppl never supported ucid wadani shouldn't even exist they r supposed to ally with salaxley.. salaxley need to have their time to the thrown why dont u give us opportunity

Dr_Osman   

My father always use to say Hargeisa folks are good for civil administration work not leadership, he said they use to fill the area known as a casa populare in mogadishu and used to clock in 9 and finish 5. He said that's usually the best for them. But he also said they are the most educated among somaliland so there really isn't anything beyond them in somaliland.

Adam   

^ always looking back to the days when reer Jerberti where robbing the national treasure somaha , sweet days eaten Italian Galato and you were given the key Ministries kkkkkk kibir waa lagu kufaa is an old somali saying how true , now enjoy the fish in benderqassim Booowe .

Wallahi I love all my somalilanders may allah protect Somaliland this is not attack on my country acudubillah gabiley are not the owners of somalilabd just comment on gabiley crowd its not a crime to label their flaws this is natural and healthy but yes I hate them I admit they are like the loud unbearable cousin you want to hide from and want nothing to do with

Not reer berbera tho just reer gabiley

Reer berbera is my ucid team they should abandon their gabiley brothers and join salaxley lineage wise we will integrate them into salaxley-west burco lineage

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Gabiley people hate Mogadishu for some reason. They hate the name. They always say Mogadishu people killed them. But they like Bosaso and Kismayo people. They should hate all or hate none. Gabiley people are also very emotional. They never did SNM fighting. They were in London hiding. Gabiley people cant name even one of their own SNM heroes

Us Salaxley and Burco people don't hate anyone though and we still produced SNM heroes.

Gabiley people are kind of like poison.they are not good as leaders. Only good for administration and civil servants.

Gabiley people always have to embarass Somalilanders on tv and in public being so extreme. Stop it please. They are the biggest british lovers. Please stop embarassing us. You can be pro somaliland and nationalist without exhibiting such behavior

Mr "smart"lander, let me tell you it is not the Gabiley people who are embarrassing you, the embarrassment is coming from you. So stop embarrassing yourself in front of the world.

Smartlander says "they're my brothers" but in the same sentence he says "but I hate them"

Authubilah. If Somaliland does gain independence as a Republic, then there needs to be work done against people like Smartlander. People like him would probably divide Somaliland even further.

What an absolute embarrassment. Please stay far away from politics

xabad   

<cite>

Smartlander says "they're my brothers" but in the same sentence he says "but I hate them"

Authubilah. If Somaliland does gain independence as a Republic, then there needs to be work done against people like Smartlander. People like him would probably divide Somaliland even further.

What an absolute embarrassment. Please stay far away from politics

Haye, adigu gormaad SL guulwade u noqotay ??

if SL gains independence as a republic kulaha. adeer ileen you were covert I-lander kumanan ogeyn. no need to hide your clan sxb just be free like the rest of your pple.

anyways, skinnies should understand that their social organization; clans and sub clan, their fractious and suspicious nature precludes the establishment of a modern functioning nation state. the best system would be sub clan bantustans, which form a loose confederation. this is only way to long term stability and some development.

<cite>

Haye, adigu gormaad SL guulwade u noqotay ??

if SL gains independence as a republic kulaha. adeer ileen you were covert I-lander kumanan ogeyn. no need to hide your clan sxb just be free like the rest of your pple.

anyways, skinnies should understand that their social organization; clans and sub clan, their fractious and suspicious nature precludes the establishment of a modern functioning nation state. the best system would be sub clan bantustans, which form a loose confederation. this is only way to long term stability and some development.

You're not even Somali. So I don't know why this is even an issue.

I don't want to see Somalilanders fighting amongst themselves, the same way I don't want Puntlanders fighting, the same way I don't want HAG fighting.

Coofle   

<cite>

Are you serious....

In western countries this has many names, Stereotyping, Bigotry, etc...In islam we have only one word for it...Qudhmiso...دَعُوهَا فَإِنَّهَا مُنْتِنَةٌ

I would expect that from a grand mother/father...or any Somali person who is not enlightened...but for someone who live in the 21st century its abhorring to see what you just said..

My dear brother...Have you ever been to Gabilay...and Before you say it, I am not from Gebiley or ever near to that lineage wise.

Indhaha kala qaad...