Sign in to follow this  
Deeq

For the sake of our future, our land

Miyir   

Coofle

a Qat induced project still a bad project no matter how you rationalize it.

The difference between Puntland and Somaliland project is little indoctrination, we just need you guys deprogrammed again.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Coofle

a Qat induced project still a bad project no matter how you rationalize it.

The difference between Puntland and Somaliland project is little indoctrination, we just need you guys deprogrammed again.

Miyir shouldn't we focus on grassroots nation-building before we even begin talking about the reunification of Somalia and Somaliland?

Coofle isn't against a unified Somalia, he's just thinking practically and looking at the long-term goals here. If we have separation now, there's no reason to think we'd be separated forever. Things can change in a couple generations

Miyir   

lol what reunification/separation DR? i don't know what kind of mind altering you guys use? trust me I want some!

<cite>

lol what reunification/separation DR? i don't know what kind of mind altering you guys use? trust me I want some!

It's called magic mushrooms saaxib. Very powerful drug with powerful hallucination side-effects. Try it, you won't regret it :D

Deeq   

<cite>

The idea of Somaliland nationalism is becoming stronger and stronger, from merely a political platform in the 90s to nonnegotiable sacred thing. Future leaders when working on Pan-Somalism should never persuade somalilanders to a Single centralized government but Somalilanders should keep their identity and first gradually merge into superficial unity.

For the case of Regional states in Somalia...

I really really don't know...Puntland is an exception, but , on contrary to Somaliland, They still retain the sense of belonging to the rest of Somalia. Therefore, Things are easier...For the rest of Somalia, its not an issue of identity its issue of trust and ignorance. I will lying if I say I can propose a clear road-map to make conditions better, what I usually do is pray for a savior conditions and people...Inta aan midaw laga hadlin yaan lala midoobaa oo lala shaqeeya..

Some good points you made here. It will take some generations for all this to clear. Only tomorrows leaders can say "ok, shit happened, lets move and forgive eachother for our parents". Yes can work, if you think how about all those that die for this republic and we have their children loot and destroy our nation. Anything is possible.

But what is at stake here is much more. Otherwise our children will never forgive us for selling this historic of a land, we talking about our way of culture disappearing. A war on us by Arabs for creating this "project", like many others named al shabab. So we have youths not able to identify with their past of warriors and defenders who have ruled mankind on their ties with the pharoahs.

igad, UN and EU, whenever they have meetings with our politicians, they talk most and ask and demand while our leaders, who are not capable enough, just shook their hands to yes. A mentality that i have seen here is that a foreigner is given suprior rights over to a fellow Somali. This is a fact. Come to any airport in somalia. 10 young guys as their security. Ok yes, the country is unsafe, but at the airport? You cant be fcuking serious! (i brok my fast earlier by the way)

These people representing us do not have the mindset to defend and ask their rights. igad gives all finiance to all members but holds Somalia's. Yes their is curroption, but the damn point is, where are all you so called "Somalis"? Why are you still in Europe or the states? Should it be time to now take our country back once and for all?

Excuse my french, but the fcuk outta your asses and get back to your motherland. I am not boasting here rather I love this damn land. (And sorry about the damn, just damn emotional!)

www.mogatribunal.blogspot.com - follow my journey in Mogadishu and see the state we in and have bright youths who are dismoralised still trying to contribute aswell. Yes the country is still sotta dangerous but heck dont i love my life too?

Deeq I 100% agree bro. I'll make sure to repost what you said in certain discussion forums and repeat what you said to all the Somalis that I know.

If we at least attempt to invest in and build Somaliland, Puntland, and Galmudug, then maybe this will start a chain of events which will lead to the eventual stabilization of southern Somalia, inshaAllah.

But our country can never move forward until the best and brightest Somalis do what they can for their country, and to put their differences aside for the greater good. And I'm gonna say this again: We need to ignore the ramblings of Somalis who are in anyway connected to the warlords or corrupt politicians. I've met more than enough of them and a lot of them have deeply corrupted, tribal, petty mindsets.