Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

We educate one at the time, while you destroy Somalia

galbeedi   

110 students from south and central Somalia atre graduating this year from Amoud. The big difference is we are not bragging like Dr.Osman.

">

<cite>
said:</cite>

110 students from south and central Somalia atre graduating this year from Amoud. The big deference is we don't brag about it like Dr.Osman.

">

Then why do you feel the need to post this and say you are not bragging?

These kids are paying for their schooling, Camuud is not doing them any favor.

galbeedi   

I just posted two minutes ago. You didn't even watch the clip, yet you want to jump and answer.

The reason I am posting is, it is time for Somalis to distinguish those who are helping them and those who are hurting. If it is all about money, why not they go to Garoowe university, Hiiraan or dhuusamareeb.

Tell me is anyone from different part of Somalia, will spend a night in Baardheere, Beledweyne and Kismaayo ?.

Waxa habeen loo hoydaa meeshii koob shhaha lagu caanaynayo.

Che, don't feel guilty, because you haven't done nothing other than hurt Somalis.

Allow as at least to to brag for the good things that this community have done for the last ten years. Is that difficult to say thank you?

galbeedi   

Oh Che, how could you say a city that welcomed them with open arms are not doing anything.

Rag ciil cadaab buu ka doortaa uun baan maqli jiray.

Xashee nin libin kaa xistiyey xumihii waa yaabe'e. Che nin fiican baa tahee naradu yaanay kaa dhicin.

They do go to schools in Garowe, Beled Weyne and even in Mogadishu as rockets are raining on them, even under the Ethiopian occupation. And they go to Sudan, India, Pakistan, Malaysia and Turkey, some on scholarships.

You can brag but they don't tell us you are doing Somalis any favor. They pay their way to Camud as just like they do elsewhere. Don't say you are not bragging while.

P.s. Northerners roam around the South freely.

Mooge   

i have no problem if Awdalites brag. they are good people. sometimes you can brag just like us and i am fine with it. but you forgot that students are excelling in puntland schools and we are number one in education in somalia according to all rankings.

awdal and ammoud are part of somalia. i am proud they produce such intelligent, educated people over the years.

Awdal ha noolaato.

xabad   

I think by we he meant Awdalites ?

i also feel he is directing this towards the HAG community who have been massacring his distant relatives in shabellada hoose.

Barwaaqo   

Maansha Alah, alle ha ka dhigo kuwii dalkooda,diintooda iyo dalkoodaba anfaca amiin. 'Nabad ayaa naas la nuugo leh' Boorame waa hooyadda Somaliland, waa halkii u horseeday nabadda iyo wada noolaanshaha, waxa lagu dhisay dawladnimadda Somaliland. Xaga tacliinta Awdal cidi kula muranto oo cadkaa hore ayaa loogu gooyey(tamaashiirtana cidi kuma haysato).

Qolyaha Somaliweynta taageerana waxaan odhan lahaa, reer koonfurku waxay kuu arkaan waligaa qaldaan ay ku waajibtay in uu taageero mashruuc aan lala hinjinayn sidaa darteed tacabkaagu waa biyo col dhaanshay!

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo, Waa runtaa ina adeer, car ha laga helo waad mahadsan tihhin.

Mooge, Puntland is progressive. They were always on the top echelon in education..

Barwaaqo   

Galbeedi, (hadii lagu sheegana waa la is sheelaa, hadii lagu sheelana waa la is sheegaa). Waxaan hubaa in ay ku farxad gelisay dhalinyaradda goosatay midhihii aad asaaskooda qaybta ku lahayd. Is sheeg (brag) way kuu ahaatee.

galbeedi   

Che, do you Know there over 1200 students who graduated from Amoud who are now scattered all over Somalia. Even in 2011 there about 24 teachers from Puntland that was welcomed by the Puntland government in ceremony.

Barwaaqaa dhamaysay, nabad baa naas la nuuga leh. Che, it won't hurt if you say congratulations for those who travelled 1500km to learn in the land of peace.

Is there anyone else who can claim that. do not compare Mogadishu with 2 million people, but compare to other places.

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo, waan issheegany maanta. Umaba malaynayaan in waxni juhdi weyn iyo dadaal dheer lagu keenay.

Calaa kuli xaal nabad iyo caano.