Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Why Arsenal will crush Barca

Haatu   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Haatu lool waraa reer Chelsea hadaan nahay ma alalaasno oo duruucna ma xirano..waxaas waa hoolaha Arsenal... hal game intee raayaan bee haruuda iska dhaqaan oo dibada usoo baxaan ayagoo gabasaarihii tuurtay... aloo yaa rooseeto wijiga ka mar mariya....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Sxb, xagee ka dhacdey? You know very well that I am a Gooner :D

Oh well, at least we didn't give up till the bitter end...

Wigad   

Haye aaway at&t.. matter of fact where are all the people who said messi can't perform in the premier league.

allot of people will be forced to eat their words as i predicted messi carved through the arsenal defence. in the last goal they looked like they were just watching messi struck in amazement.

this is gona be a repeat sorry to say but there is no competition for barca this year man u won't get past bayern and inter are just not good enough.

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa Chelsea bas ayaa teamkaas qaarijin kartay ayagana waa la cunay... laakiin I realy do think in ee hada raanayaan.. Arsenal is tuff team saaxiib sida loo galayna fiiri..Barca caadi ma aha iyo ciyaalkeeda...

Wigad reer Arsenal shuqulkaan ee kasaayaan saaxiiboo..markii laga raayo, mowlac iyo tacsi ee dhigtaan..reer Milan maad umoodaa? war iska sug xoogaa ilaa iyo sabtida hadee raayaan lool markaas ayuu alalaaska bilaabanaa lool...

Haatu duqa seecamal yaaqee aad aan uga xumay in uu adigana shaash kuu xiran yahay lool seecamal yaaqeee!!! dadkaan garoon weyn ee gateen aa la dhahay oo wili baseball jersey ee football keeneen waxaa la dhahay boqorada wey xanaaqday maanta!! Boqorada waxee dhahday goroonkaan weynka ee carabtaan iska heysato, beero halaga falo..faa iido malaha...

Laakiin sidaas oo ee tahay Liverpool ee dhamaan..rag baa wili Lucas naga daba wada!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Wigad:

Haye aaway at&t.. matter of fact where are all the people who said messi can't perform in the premier league.

allot of people will be forced to eat their words as i predicted messi carved through the arsenal defence. in the last goal they looked like they were just watching messi struck in amazement.

this is gona be a repeat sorry to say but there is no competition for barca this year man u won't get past bayern and inter are just not good enough.

Wigad, while you have the bragging right for now, it is true that Messi has difficulty with teams that play the English way. You agree that Arsenal do not play a typical english game. As a matter of fact, Arsenal played like a Spanish league team last night. No marking at all and lots of space for Messi.

He is a good player but let us see if he can prove us wrong against Inter Milan.

Overall, I agree there is no match for Barcelona this year. Maybe, just maybe Chlesea would have given them a scare.

Polanyi   

i agree with at. inter will be a different ball game. It will be nothing like the arsenal game. Jose will have some defensive and counter attacking tactics up his sleeve.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Wigad:

Scoring four against Arsenal does not count, adeer. Messi is a great player but he is still no Maradona. Plus, I reckon Inter will give Barca a harder game.

P.S.

It was not only Messi. What did you think of Xavi's performance?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by ailamos:

I guess this thread has been officially rendered useless after last night's crushing defeat...
:D

Go away!

On a serious note Arsenal were paralysed with injuries and suspensions as well as bookings for most of their players because of that silly GERMAN ref.

Barca WILL beat Inter. Not by the same scoreline though.

Haatu   

^ Ninyow you can always just join us Gooners, no shame in it :D

Tuujiye: Waryaa adi duruuc iyo shaash ayaa ku waalatey. Kistoo maal mahan waan kaa shakiyey, tolow armaad adiguba xirantahey gorgorad? :D Alalaaskaaga ayaa laga nasan la' yahey :D I would rather eat my heart than support Chelski, teaam-kaa weligood qashin bey ahaan jireen, next season u sug markey duqooshintooda ay retire gareeyaan.

I have to say, it could have been a completely different scorline had Diaby passed to Wallcot instead of Bendtner in Arsenal's counter attack after they scored. Had that gone in, Barca would have been out of it. But as usual, Diaby does one good thing only to follow it with a disastrous dicision. Messi's first goal could have been averted had useless Silvestre not played one-two with him.

Just like Arsenal, Barca create a lot of chances but they don't capitalise on them. But as soon as one goes in, then they just can't stop scoring. That wasn't the case yesterday as they scored from the onset, but the first leg was testament to this.

A one man show. But in reality Barca where there for the taking and a good tactician Manager would have bowled them over, ohh I think the Special One and Fergie could have done better than Wenger.

Why on earth start with Walcott ( Impact player ) .

INTER WILL CRASH BARCA.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

^ I have to say, it could have been a completely different scorline had
Diaby passed to Wallcot instead of Bendtner in Arsenal's counter attack after they scored.
Had that gone in, Barca would have been out of it. But as usual, Diaby does one good thing only to follow it with a disastrous dicision. Messi's first goal could have been averted had useless Silvestre not played one-two with him.

lol, man, you are clutching at straws. barca could have demolished us in the first leg. we got lucky in the second half with the penalty and whatnot. yesterday was the same. bendters goal had an air of fortune to it, as walcott initially fluffed the pass. sxb, my fellow gooner, the match could have easily finished 11-3 over two legs. we are not in the league as barca, in fact, not even close to it.

last season, we couldn't even match chelsea and manutd. even in the liverpool 4-4 game, they dominated our kids to a certain extent. the current team is not in the same league as the invicibles team. Wenger needs to go back to the drawing board and invest in proper, experienced players. you can't keep making excuses and pinning hopes on "youngsters" for five years. ;)

Haatu   

KP: Sxb, no one is making excuses. It is simple and we have seen it done many times, when Arsenal get into their rhythm, they can play like legends. But the fact is, Barca DIDN'T LET THEM PLAY. If you deny Arsenal the ball, then they are certainly gonna lose. Simples.

the match could have easily finished 11-3 over two legs.

But the fact is they didn't. As resistance said, Barca were there for the taking. If Walcott had been supplied more, the result wouldn't have been the same; proof of that is the gunner's first goal.

WingA   

Originally posted by WingA:

Barca is too much for arsenal guys.. come on.. Its the Gooners Hype again huh??

I said it..

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

KP: Sxb, no one is making excuses. It is simple and we have seen it done many times, when Arsenal get into their rhythm, they can play like legends. But the fact is, Barca DIDN'T LET THEM PLAY. If you deny Arsenal the ball, then they are certainly gonna lose. Simples.

quote:

the match could have easily finished 11-3 over two legs.

But the fact is they didn't. As resistance said, Barca were there for the taking. If Walcott had been supplied more, the result wouldn't have been the same; proof of that is the gunner's first goal.
I agree:Arsenal can attack most teams and get goals . however, the problem is that they also give plenty of chances for the opposition to score. the defensive shield of viera, edu, parlour and the likes of gilberto silva has been replaced with short/weaker players like nasri, denilson, abou diaby(tall and strong, but he gets caught out attacking too much) and so forth. Song is the only exception to this.

Clearly, Arsene is trying to model his style of play on barcelona and go for average height or shorter players who can pass the ball around extremely well. the difference between arsenal and barca is that we don't have a busquets, a toure or even the likes of xavi/iniesta; players that harrass the opposition and put them under constant pressure. they are as comfortable closing down the opposition as they are with it. our midfield is not built to do this, at least not up to the standard to win the cl.

see, i believe Barcelona would have still scored even if abou diaby made the correct pass and arsenal went 2-0. There is no proper defensive coordination between the defense and midfield at arsenal. too often, the midfielders fail to balance and they caught out on the break. the chelsea game was a perfect example of this. check the amount of time and space both ibrahimovic and messi got to finish their chances. you will never see inter commit such suicidal mistakes. i am not criticising arsenal of emotion from last nights game; rather it is based on clear evidence from the champions league semi final last year and the big games against man utd/chelsea last year.

ps. young theo is way to incosistent for this level and he makes the wrong choice 60 percent of the time. he needs to fix up, otherwise he will be one of those one off pacy players that come of the bench.