Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Why Arsenal will crush Barca

Tuujiye   

^^ About what? is two leg tourny guys..

Amunia had a good game today and I think he is the one that saved Arsenal 4real looool... laakiin Goalie asaga oo kale ahi wiligey ma arkin...

Ngonge I had the best time watching the game today loool... Odayaal A&T oo kale ah ayaan la fadhiye marka already jawaab ayaan sii qortay loool...

it was great man! I love midfield games..Walcott will start next game for sure...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Norf is embarassing himself by the hour. He is saying Barca got tired after his useles predictions about the game did not work out. at least he admits they were better for 70 minutes (which is 80% of the game?)! looooooool!

Anyone who watched the game (including me who was fully behind Arsenal) saw the difference between the teams. Arsenal's penalty was false too.

I have no doubt Barca will go through in Nou Camp. But they may not play as good as they played last night. They NEVER played that good!

What a game for the purists. Passing game at its best, Arsenal got a taste of their own medicine but just like Arsenal are in most games Barca were wastefull in front of goal and had their taken their chances the game should have been over by 20 minutes, but am glad Arsenal equalised it will give us a decent game to look forward to.

P.S It was silly to allow Fab to play and now that gamble may cost him a trip to the World Cup on year when Spain are likely to lift the trophy.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Norf is embarassing himself by the hour. He is saying Barca got tired after his useles predictions about the game did not work out. at least he admits they were better for 70 minutes (which is 80% of the game?)! looooooool!

Anyone who watched the game (including me who was fully behind Arsenal) saw the difference between the teams. Arsenal's penalty was false too.

I have no doubt Barca will go through in Nou Camp. But they may not play as good as they played last night.
They NEVER played that good!

Mar waa Norf is embarrassing himself marna you admit that was the best you saw Barca play :D

Arsenal did well. You have to admit that even if they were fortunate, all they could do was to try and get goals and thats what they did (the result is the most important thing). My prediction was right in that Barca have no defence.

And that was a penalty.

Al Nasri will play in the middle. Hope Arshavin is back next week.

Alves is proving me wrong :mad:

Polanyi   

^^nagada arshavin. he is like berbatov; a hide and jeykll player.wenger should start with a trio of denilson, nasri and song in the middle. play diaby on the wide because he is better running@ players and he couldn't pass the ball five yards last night.

all in all, arsenal were extremely lucky. i think the second half display should give us the confidence to attack barca.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Alves is proving me wrong :mad:

So will Brazil prove you! Alves didn't play as good as he plays other days. He is a very fit and technically gifted player. I rate him higher than Maicon. Both are very good, although it is shame they play in the same position. Dunga has realised he cannot keep Alves on the bench and has been expermenting with a much deeper role at the flanks for Alves, so that both Maicon and Alves would be playing at the same time.

I think Dunga should get Denilson instead of Gilberto Silva. There, he is making a mistake.

Tuujiye   

^^ Ok their Mr Expert... I never claimed to be an expert unlike your self oo wili silly things like the above so qoraayop.. Denilson for Gilberto Silva looool Silva waa the captain duqa mise waxaad u qabtaa Lucio? lool Football hadaad ciyaari laheed baad garan laheed why uu Silva ugu jiraa kooxda....

Maicon will always play before Elves because Miacon is a defender..Elves plays more of a midfielder which is why he will be coming of the bench... Your boy Dunga ma jecla fancy fancy iyo waxaas..defenders buu ninkaas aamin san yahay...

waxaa la dhahay islaan fadhiso lagdin la fududaa..maybe the fact that ou don't play football is why you make silly expert comments duqa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Arsenal did well. You have to admit that even if they were fortunate, all they could do was to try and get goals and thats what they did (the result is the most important thing). My prediction was right in that Barca have no defence.

If the result is the most important thing, why do you always pick on Rafa? :D

P.S.

We lost to Benfica but the good news is that Babel finally got a back bone. :D

N.O.R.F   

Because Rafa's results have been terrible. I heard somewhere today that we haven't lost as many games in a season for years.

ps its only Europa Cup

Tuujiye   

^^^^ Kaalay! adiga Liverpool maa tahay mise gareeska Arsenal ayaa kuu xiran?

war ninyahoo wareerkii ayaa waali noogu dartay ee naga ganbiso! mid raac nooh!!lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

lol

Liverpool and Arsenal results will effect each other. We will do them a favour with Chelsea and they will beat City and Spurs for us.

Then again we have Rafa.

Tuujiye   

Haatu lool waraa reer Chelsea hadaan nahay ma alalaasno oo duruucna ma xirano..waxaas waa hoolaha Arsenal... hal game intee raayaan bee haruuda iska dhaqaan oo dibada usoo baxaan ayagoo gabasaarihii tuurtay... aloo yaa rooseeto wijiga ka mar mariya....

Norf by the time we face you guys, we will be the winner of the EPL iinsha allah lool we will be up 4 points by that time lool....our second team aan idinla ciyaarsiineynaa lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!