Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Why Arsenal will crush Barca

N.O.R.F   

1. Barcia are not used to teams attacking them. Especially team who have the ability to keep the ball and create chances. Real Madrid is the only team to have matched them in a game this season (yes I know they have lost games in La Lira but I’m talking about big games here) and should have been 4-0 up before half time.

2. Barcia’s defence is suspect. Arsenal’s isn’t. Yes they may be playing will Sol in the side but I would rather Sol than both Puyol and Pique.

3. Playing the Prem makes Arsenal ‘grittier’. They will be happy to muck in and battle for every ball.

4. Arsenal have full backs who can attack AND defend. Barca’s can only attack and I really hope Alvez will be shown to Pony he is rather than the Arabian thoroughbred we have been led to believe.

5. Barca have the dodgiest keeper around. Almunia isn’t great but a lot better than Valdes.

6. A fast tempo game will suit Arsenal more than Barca.

7. Ibrahimovic is the worst striker still in CL.

It should be a great spectacle over both legs and I’m glad the hours go forward this weekend making it easier for me watch.

I see LFC vs Real Madrid scoreline at the Emirates. Arsenal fans don’t have anything to worry about.

ps Munich are the dark horse here. Man Utd watch out!

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool you are an Arsenal fan ileen lool..

Waraa I hate Barca for trading Ronaldinho and then selling Eto..so I hope Arsenal takes them out..But it will be very hard saaxiib...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

Norf maanta si fiican ayaa isku cadayse :D

Arsenal have a chance to win if they play their usual passing game while keeping possession and being patient. If they don't, then bye bye CL.

nuune   

If you take out Arsenal and put Liverpool in place against Barca, then we can say Barca will be defeated in a pretty much Spanish Derby way, I don't even expect Arsenal to have the smallest luck, let alone any skill to display against the likes of Barca.

Arsenal just don't know anything about Barca, that is why it is a sad story to have them there, the game would be dull as well, and easy win for Barca!

Tuujiska, adiga bax daba kac Ronaldinho, kaas aa ku noqotey koolo-farankaboolo camal aalkoliistahaas khamarjiga sidii buufinta u buufmey asi dhan u qabto aabiteey kici la'

Waraa Nuune, adiga saa diyaarad wadoow u bilowday banooniga wareer uu kaa galay. Arsenal don't know anything about Barca???

Henry, Toure (trained with us for a bit) and Fab's friends? and we play the same way.

Cheers

PS: Barca had hard tome playing against Stuttgard in Germany...expect them to lose at the Emirates. I am just worried about goal difference or away goals.

Cheers#2

nuune   

^^ Maxaa ku dhacey Cheers#2 :D

Zu, no worries, I will be cheering for the Gunners in one of Dublin's main pubs(it has to be an Arsenal dominated pub, no Lpools allowed, will sneak though), hadey kooxdaada i dissapoint gareeyaan maalintaas, dee waa qeela iga dhamaatey adi unbaan ku sue gareen :D

Somalina   

I can't wait to see the Gunners lose at the Emirates. For those who think Arsenal has a chance of beating Barcelona, I feel sorry for you.

Mark my words, you will be eating your words.

Oz   

Nuune, Don't give LoZ high hopes he knows the chances are very slim. oh and I will volunteer to be your lawyer when Legend looses both legs. LOL After seeing Messi single handedly tear Zaragoza to shreds, I really don't feel the GOONS winning this one, mind you YAYA toure spoke and made sure Fabregas will be kept quite both legs. :D The question that stands is...Are the students ready to beat the masters???? :D

This match will (ma bad legend) decide whether Fabregas will stay at emirates or not.

nuune   

^^ :D yaa ka dhaadhicin karo hee, those Gunners maskaxdooda waxba ma gasho, more like are the kids ready to beat the mastrs :D

True though, Fabergas might not play Arsenal after this season, he knows where he belongs to.

Lets not kill Zu's moments, and wait, mind you, I will be supporting the the Arsens, just because I know their luck is calaacashoo tima ka soo baxey

^^^ Ciil waxaa idinka haayo Captain Fab Arsenal uu u dheelaa? Nuune, ma idin ka gadnaa? laakiin Rafa sida talent loogu ciyaaro uu yaqaanaa (Babel, Riera)

Oz, Haye...Fab ma rabtiin? Lampard ka gada Liverpool ka dub Fab aan idin ka gadeenaa!

In Any case, ha is ceebeynina..i know when we win - kuligiin bandwagon ayaa ku soo biiri doontiin. :D:D

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^^ nin yahoo alalaaskaan maa ka joogtid... you already droped points to a team that you should be beating... behind 3 points lool... iska alalaas adiga....Adiga lee Banwagon hasoo korin because most new chelsea fan waa from Arsenal..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Polanyi   

Judging from how barca played against manutd last year, i think they have more than enough to cope with and beat arsenal. barca may not have the greatest defenders in the world, but what they do well is harras the opposition, win the ball back and deny the other teams the ball. Also, Arsenal's defence is probably more suspect and prone to errors.Arsenal's best chance will be on the wings. Walcott is the most potent weapon they can use on the counter .Arshavin needs to have a good game too. it'll will be close though.

BOB   

Norfy as much as I love you and respect you both as a brother and a fellow footie nutter I don't think Arsenal can 'Crush' anybody as long as that clown is in goal. :mad:

How can a goalie score Three Own-goals in one season? Yep 'Amazing Al' has three goals to his name this season which says a lot about the dude. :D

However like you said what a spectacle it's going to be, the two purists going against each other. Like my friend said the result would ONLY matter after the Camp Nou game but before that let me enjoy my footballing paradise and watch Master Xavi Vs Pupil Cesc conduct the most beautiful orchestra concert on the planet earth.

PS. Any football fan should look forward to this game regardless which team they support with the simplest mindset of...May The Best Team Win!

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

The last time these two teams played each other we had to suffer the dullest CL final ever.

May they both lose. :D