Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

A brand new modern mall opens in Hargeisa

Be nice galbeedi, what if they earned.There could be + 1000 millionaires today among Somalis,,had businesses in Eastleigh got their wealth same way?.Think of Bacadlayaal who neva went to schools that many people think not worth much.The least of thm have few 100k.

There's all kind different businesses.someone having a mall doesn't mean everyone getting to same even thou there r countable malls.Many well to do people went back to the countryside,drilling water, tending livestock and/or small scale farms,this very popular nowadays.Private hospitals picking up.It is a plus If farah has a stall selling cigarettes.

Beautiful mall thou.

Adam   

^ Yeaah sure why not I count myself as millonaire in Both Somali shilling and Zimbabwean Dollar , but I like to keep quit hush hush and all . If we not going to be serious , we may aswell pick Robert G. Mugabe as our African King . He Sir Robert G. Mugabe is Educated,Welldressed and very crazy suits us pretty nice. #Glass1/2emptyallways.

My question is ,did they install Rain water harvesting system, or Solar Panels?. They properly spent few hundreds thousands of dollars on this building.

Also Why can't the diaspora when ever they are building a new house,or buying it up, why are they not considering installing a Rain water harvesting system , or Solar panels. It will only cost few thousands of dollars. Practicing sustainability under small scale wouldn't hurt i guess!!.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/jul/22/rainwater-harvesting-using-the-weather-to-pay-your-bills

<cite>
said:</cite>

My question is ,did they install Rain water harvesting system, or Solar Panels?. They properly spent few hundreds thousands of dollars on this building.

Also Why can't the diaspora when ever they are building a new house,or buying it up, why are they not considering installing a Rain water harvesting system , or Solar panels. It will only cost few thousands of dollars. Practicing sustainability under small scale wouldn't hurt i guess!!.

That's because solar panels are inefficient and very expensive. There's a reason why most countries don't use it. And Somaliland is too poor of a country to afford to start installing windmills, solar panels and all that other stuff that only rich countries like Germany can afford. I used to think the same way, but sometimes we have to be realistic.

Solar panels are only good for small-scale projects, such as providing power to a few homes. But if you want to power industry, then you need to use coal or natural gas or petroleum.