Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Police search the home of Salma and Zahra Halane, the twin sisters believed to have fled to Syria

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I can understand why white British people are concerned about jihadists fighting in Syria then returning back to merry old England (though I find it ironic that the British government is actively supporting rebels in that country yet are ready to jail its own citizens who partake in that rebellion).

Actually I lied, I don't understand it, due to the stinking hypocrisy.

It is the genuine fear of terrorism which forces Western nations to criminalise those who join the fighting in Syria. We have already seen the propaganda videos of brianwashed young men from Wales threatening to put the black flag of ISIS on Buckingham palace. If people joined whatever war they fancy but do not disturb our peace when they return, no one would care a bit.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Interesting! So do you think that you are a seperate entity from other muslims. Meaning that if you advocate for the " spying of muslims", do you think that your support for spying on muslims,

guarantees you - comfort and safety from those agents?

So when it benefits some of you - you are Muslim.

When it doesn't beenefit you, you are a Brit or an Americcan first.

Do you know the Islamic stance on spying on one another???

Yes I am a seperate entity from the terrorists (not Muslims) because I am not a terrorist. And I would not be concerned a bit if the security services spied on me for sooner rather than later they will be forced to close my file. If you have nothing to hide Mr khyr then you have nothing to worry about.

Miyir   

<cite>

I'm not sure why the columnist is highlighting the life story of extremists who are hell bend on destroying others.

What I want to know is what awaits the girls once they are caught, assuming that they are caught alive. Not their GCSE scores.

GCSE scores do not explain how the girls were able to flee their home overnight without their parents knowledge and/or involvement.

I also want to find out more about the Jihadi Twin's brother. Who is he, when did he leave the UK, and was he openly communicating with his sisters and parents, but especially his father? The family should have been under surveillance after the first disappearance. (The twin's Jihadi Brother)

What about the parents? Have the parents been investigated for crimes against humanity? Did they fund their Jihadi children's travel?

In total, how many children do these parents have and why are they popping more children when they cant keep an eye on the ones they have? ( I think I read somewhere that the parents have close to 11 children...OMG)

Who is this so called father Jihad of the twin girls? How can the so called father Jihad not have a role in his children's disappearance? Who are we kidding here?

I think I read somewhere that Father Jihad is a local Imam, doesn't that give us the answers we are looking for? Why is this man walking free?

We need answers, not GCSE scores.

Cheers,

LayZie G.

LayZie

They can't answer these simple questions! drones

xabad   

some people are acting surprised. actually very few somalis have gone to syria/iraq, i expected thousands to go for jihad there according to the sentiments on the ground. i would say there is 90% plus support for daesh in somali inhabited areas. last year one guy was persistently trying to recruit me. heck even my own mother asked me to go fight in syria to help muslims. madness

Khayr. Are you seriously comparing ISIS fighters to the companions of the Prophet?

Tallaabo. What else are you okay with? Can they stop in streets and search you or visit you at work? Giving the security services a free access is the worst thing that can happen!

Khayr   

<cite>

Khayr. Are you seriously comparing ISIS fighters to the companions of the Prophet?

How did you come to that crazy conclusion?

Oh wait, you are a product of your environment and making ludicrous premises and leaping to wacky conclusions - is the Americann way!

Tallabo, you have a serious case of Identity Crisis. What do House Negroes and Field Negreos have in common? It is that they are not the Massa but still Owned.

Coofle   

Gabdhaha yaryar qiiro Jabaan iyo cadaadis raganimo (Patriarchal) ayaa eryaday .... If one is going to a war, Especially that between two muslims, one should at least do an extensive research. Killing a muslim (or human) is a big thing, no matter what the reason is. I would like bring a hadith that is rarely quoted by ISIL and the likes.

إذا التقى المسلمان بسيفيهما فالقاتل والمقتول في النار

IF two muslims meet with their swords[with intention of fighting to death] both of them will face hell fire..

If someone is willing to go to Jihad then its his responsibility to check the legitimacy of such Jihad. What is going on in Iraq is not by any means Jihad, its a sectarian war, You have Arab tribes, Former Ba'this, and few alqaeda insurgents combined for the single agenda of fending off the injustice committed by Shiites.

The father of the girls being IMAM should have at least understood the nature of conflict, and talked about it to his children. They definitely showed signs of support and even willing to go to syria/Iraq while at the presence of their parents. They showed not subtle but strong signals that are hard to ignore.

The Illusion[Madness] that few Kalashnikov will erect strong Islamic state is ....disgusting. Muslims need to work on themselves, we need to cleanse our souls, and sins...

لا تدخلوا الجنة حتى تؤمنوا، ولا تؤمنوا حتى تحابوا.

You[muslims] won't enter Jannah until you believe, and you won't believe until you love each other.

Do we muslims like each other today?.... brotherhood(Muhajirin & Ansar) is a fundamental essence in Islam.

Personally I would like to die 1000000 times than to spill the blood of a muslim.

Finally, for those who harbor hatred for Shiites, calling to beheading them ....Dagaalka ciraaq waa qabyaalad la diimeeyay...Just remember the following incidents..

When USAMA binu ZAYD (RAC) Killed a man after he pleaded the shahada, the prophet was heartbroken about that and kept repeatin...did you kill him after shahada?...

Johnny B   

Serving the "Mujahidin" with their worldly needs, one after the other as they take the " shahada" is in itself the greatest "jihad" .

Miyir   

<cite>

Serving the "Mujahidin"
with their worldly needs
, one after the other as they take the " shahada" is in itself the greatest "jihad" .

in other words one nite stand for beardos cult.

Khayr   

<cite>

Btw, would any of you feel the same about this girls if they joined the British Army and were sent somewhere in the Middle East to kill “ragheads"?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

How did you come to that crazy conclusion?

Oh wait, you are a product of your environment and making ludicrous premises and leaping to wacky conclusions - is the Americann way!

Tallabo, you have a serious case of Identity Crisis.
What do House Negroes and Field Negreos have in common?
It is that they are not the Massa but still Owned.

Mindless terrorism and hypocrisy is not something I identify with so I have no identity crisis.

Khayr   

Tallabo,

I see that you avoided Apo's question. Why is that?

And your Identity Crisis is there and evident. The writing is

on the wall.

Tragic news.. I think (some) parents need to be more involved in their kids life. They need to get a sense of how their kids think and what they feel about politics and religion.

The same thing happened in Norway, involving two somali sisters who are 19 and 16. Their father went after them and got a hold of them inside Syria. That is after he first was held captive and tortured for 2 weeks. The girls had contacted their parents and said they were being held against their own will, before they met their father.

I think one of our greatest challenges as muslims is that our kids are lacking important islamic knowledge. Many of these cases could have been avoided if these youths had a correct understanding of Islam.