Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Something Wrong With This Picture

galbeedi   

Mr. Che, saaxiib thanks, I tried to upload from Boramaonline but couldn't . This is what I meant. Look at the chair.

galbeedi   

Of course, his home was just attacked by insurgents, and instead of in army camouflage, he is just smiling in big comfy chair. He is comfortable.

Miyaanu ogayn in kursi dhiigle uu ku fadhiistay.

From 00:00 to 0:21, he is just chilling out, as if nothing have happened and that everything is under control, sitting on the big chair like a King!!!!!!! then he realized he was a addressing the whole Amisom Mogadishu nation, and he changed his position from 0:22 onward.

Deeq   

This naxas happens to be our President. Lets atleast unite against the enemy rather than seeking blame on one another.

My talo

YoniZ   

The question is, who is advising him?

Timacade guy was doing hell of a good job then. When he left, that king chair showed up from nowhere.

Mooge   

he thinks we are foolish. if he was at Villa Somalia, he would have used his new office furniture. he left villa somalia before the attack and recorded a poor video from one his unuka friend's house. it was all inside job and he is part of the deal. my friends are telling me this guy is working directly with alshabab. loool.

this is what we have a president umadeey. he is not fit to lead a village let alone a complex nation with so many problems. he was an average guy who was elected to lead a nation that needs a genius to turn it around.

i pray to Allah that this guy is sacked before he finishes his term. he is the worst person that could lead somalia at this time.

Coofle   

To this day, I am wondering how the honorable president won the elections against financial whales and full fledged politicians. !!!

His security apparatus has been infiltrated, his residence attacked, scores of people left dead, and he's worried about his image? What difference would it make whether he run out or not? If you want to say something at least offer a condolence to the family of the dead. Waaba iska qoslaayaaba...Bad PR.

This guy was laughing when the Parliament buildings were just attacked! I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Either he's working with Al Shabab directly, or he's an incredibly stupid man.

It's one of those two options.

Mustafe   

There is nothing wrong with this picture.In fact I thought he spoke rather well. He said the minster of inormation will fill you in on the details, and contrary to the al shabab propaganda I'm in Villa Somalia and did not run away. Whats wrong with that? Ok, so him laughing from time to time in the midst of this clamity was not proper, but what else? And isn't that why he is called qoslaaye lol?

YoniZ   

This government badly need someone with common sense to advice them how to present their case to the media and to the public at large.

See the picture of this captured Shabab insider responsible for the last two attacks against Villa Somalia - what is wrong with the pic!!!

http://hiiraan.com/news/2014/July/wararka_maanta10-47384.htm

What is this late madness of Mogadishu about the big Sofas and why nobody looks serious about the tragic events!!!