Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

hehehehe Brasil

Tallaabo   

The Germans deserve to win this tournament as they play consistently well. The German players are as reliable as their country's consumer goods :-D

Which other team is guaranteed to reach the final stages of any major tournament?

Adam   

Hahaha Without Neymar and Theigo Silva they are useless properly the worst Brazil team ever. Deutchland classic as always.

Tallaabo   

It is seven nil so far !! Can someone please stop this game as its so humiliating for the hosts. Guests should not treat their hosts like that you know.

galbeedi   

They couldn't defeat Mexico, they passes Chile with penalties, and The referee denied Colombia the equalizing goal. When I saw the first game against Croatia, with fake penalty to keep them ahead, I knew they were paper tigers.

Final game, Argentina vs Germany. Messi will win the cup. That is my prediction.

^

Messi, however brilliant he may be, is just one man, and it will take a whole team that is firing on all cylinders to lift this World Cup.

I predict a European World Cup final, with Germany having the midfield and defensive advantage and the Dutch attacking ferociously.

It will be fun to watch!

It was a terrible day for Brazilian football.

The Germans knew that taking the lead early was going to crush emotional Brazil without Neymar and captain Silva. Germany took full advantage of the situation and the team played to the script. I do believe that Germany will have a hard time beating the speedy Dutch. If Argentina comes out, Germany has a better chance of lifting the trophy again.

Coofle   

I am rejoicing, never been happy in a match this much...

Back in 2002 WC , I was watching the Final game BRA VS GER in a room full of Brazil supporters, si xun baa la iigu wiirsaday and I don't take that well...

Tonight again, my friends were all Brazil supporters again but they knew there was a good chance of BRA losing but not this sweet sweet win.....

Brazil's game was the worst in their history....Any team would have won if they played with the right attitude as the Germans...but only they can score that much..

Coofle   

<cite>
said:</cite>

It is seven nil so far !! Can someone please stop this game as its so humiliating for the hosts. Guests should not treat their hosts like that you know.

34c1d0s.jpg

Klose's Work is DONE... caruurtiina way ka oohiyeen

mh41ilb.gif

MA6wHSo.jpg

b1bg3yu.jpg

789n2gW.jpg

GERMANS

qbv07gh.gif