Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Siilaanyo is reducing Somaliland into a failed state

galbeedi   

Saalax, judging by latest events Siilaanyo won't be re-elected. The last three months were spent to fix the Kulmiye quagmire, and the drama still continues. They do not govern any more. He doesn't have the energy or the capacity to work even 8 hours. Everyone in Somaliland is talking about his disappearance. I wish he was healthy and energetic, but , the reality is it became a government run by unelected people.

On the issue of the Berbera factory, this run down factory was worthless for 24 years. if somebody want to invest , he should be welcomed. First, The Berbera community doesn't own the mountains, second if they are interested in investing millions, they could have done long time ago. If there is someone who want to invest his well earned money, I would welcome them, especially in my home town.

Saalax   

Galbeedi very true. It is finished for the old man.One of his last support base

are defecting left and right. They are angry with how their leader Musa

Bixi was treated, so it is very unlikely the youth of 26 June and Gabiley

will vote for Siilaanyo again this time.

Check this out

http://oodweynemedia.com/daawo-beesha-subeer-awal-xisbi-laaani-ma-hayso-waddani-iyo-ucid-ba-afhayeenka-dhalinyarada-beeshasi/