Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

maliland nick names

Maliland nick names!

We all know our Maliland is land of milk and honey, however, form time to time, I cant help but refer each Maliland to these nicknames below.!

Djbouti bootyland

I am lost 4 words why this name came to my head! I dunno...just leave it there okey.

Somaliland crybabyland

One dude spread (he just needed chat money) some rumor and now they think all other malis r out there to get them! Duh!

Puntland wannabeeland

My suggestions is to make this area like a holiday type of place, i.e., graceland and dollyland u get the pic!

Benadirland calibeeysteenland

Just don't pick a fight in this area unless u ready to fight the whole damn clan! Believe me!

Last 2 r my favorite so i wont be so harsh!

Ogaadenland bratland

I believe first kid who shouted wolf wolf came from here! More malis were lost liberating this piece of land than anywhere else! Rest of the malis r still waiting to be thanked for the sad efforts!

NFDland Ungaaliland

Nasty food! U.N should out law this dish (ungali) from the planet.

smile.gif

RUDY....where has your sense of humor gone to...sad to say but tha didnt make me laugh or even smile a slide bit....its offendin matta fact....we are tryna minimize the qabil sh1t to a minium..so try n limit your self to a point...

but as my uk friends say....

cherious

i didnt mention no tribal stuff! how did get that idea!lol! yo homies, this was my idea of throwing a lil spin on whole really big serious shit deal that is not even worth a cup of coffee discussion! if u aint digging it, dont lose sleap on it! just move on! next! :confused: