Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Once again African countries seem to be trudging the long beaten path of failure at the ongoing World Cup in Brazil

Four African teams could still go to the knockout stage. Nigeria, Ivory Coast, and Algeria will most likely advance to the second round. Ghana with a win (at least 2 clean goals) and help from Germany, could still come out from that group. Only three out of the 13 Europeans can sleep tonight, and non of the South American power houses (Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay) have shown any meaningful games so far, so why blame African teams. In fact, apart from the disastrous Cameroonian giants, rest of African teams had good games(even the games they lost).

Khayr   

This has been a wild ride for the African teams.

Algeria beat up the Koreans. Nigerian looks like they will be advancing along with Drogba's team.

Ghana needs a miracle - of which the first half came from Germany.

MMA, you are a sellllll outtttt! :)

Kheyr, why am I? See camal. I was a Jarmal difooso ever since aan caqli yeeshay in my very first Ciyaaraha Adduunka I can remember, which was in 1986. That is a 28 years being a fan. Gaana maxee ii sheegeysaa. I would rather cheer for Boosniya oo Muslimiin wada ah iyo Aljeeriya.

Showqi, ii waran, widaay. Waa lagu xareystay miyaa? Hambalyo hee. Laakiin aniga Jarmalka ciyaarahooda u horeeyo kama walwali, oo koox adag aan isku haleeyo inay gaaraan samifaaynalka ama faaynalka. Inta hore wa 'baroowe janaraalo.' Kuwa dambe ayaa Oktoobar ah.

Showqi   

Saaxiib la'ima xareeysan ee aduunkii kale ayaan mashquul Ku noqday.

iigu soo ducee, in aan xabad quruxleey ah is helno.

Cameroon have let us all down. i heard Samuel E'to complaining on the BBC World Service about certain folks in the team not passing the ball to him.