Sign in to follow this  
gooni

Barefooted Child Found Wandering Alone In Birmingham Streets

gooni   

West Midlands Police are appealing for help in tracing the family of a four-year-old boy who was found wandering the streets in bare feet in Birmingham.

The child, believed to be a four-year-old boy from Somalia, was found by a member of the public in Chesterton Road, Sparkbrook just before 10pm on Thursday (12 June).

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/barefooted-child-found-wandering-alone-birmingham-streets-105734954.html#ECesXmo

Mooge   

a four year old who doesn't even know his name is trouble niyoow. i hope he is given back. i know white people are always looking for excuse to take kids away from families forever. this is perfect excuse.

Coofle   

<cite>
said:</cite>

There should be reproductive licsenses.

Waaryaa Alpha, I might be lynched for the following but I believe this is one of the most not-well-thought yet so true cantarbaqash's you ever uttered.

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

a four year old who doesn't even know his name is trouble niyoow. i hope he is given back. i know white people are always looking for excuse to take kids away from families forever. this is perfect excuse.

The parents of a 4 year old found wandering barefoot at night and hasn't been reported missing shouldn't get their kid back.

1. Kid should immediately be placed in foster care, or put up for adoption so he can find a family that would love him.

2. The parents should be brought up on child neglect charges (who doesn't know where their 4yr old is in the middle of the night? Charge 'em, post their pictures, names and addresses)

3. If there are more kids in that household, take 'em out too. The parents were probably high on Khat, or getting drunk off that Khamro bottle.

Very simple.

False information reported by Yahoo. Yahoo Should Stick to What It Knows Best, "Mail and chat rooms"

I remember reading on this on Guardian. Guardian reported this on " Friday 13 June 2014 13.52" and yahoo reported this on Fri, Jun 13, 2014 without no time on the article.

The other the thing is "Police appealed for information to identify his parents shortly after 10am on Friday.

"An hour later, the boy's distressed father called police to report his son missing," said a police spokesman.

similar story reported by the bbc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-27828465

the father done a good job in my opinion -It's very easy to criticize the parents when you don't have children yourself!!!. maybe the father realized his son was missing 10 minutes later,and He went out to look for him in every place inside the house, that will take 15 minutes approximately ,add to that he went outside to look for him add another 30 minutes, we don't know have the full facts.