Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Who Are The ISIL ( Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant)

Coofle   

{Removed for Extreme Content)

Checkout this video cidansultan (Graphic scenes)...The men admitted under the tip of gun they work as Border Security, when they got shot the leader of the group utters they are the "WORST"..This reminds of Al-shabab beheading Muslim Somalis for Just being a government employee....

Waxa ugu daran...After this heinous crime they shouted "Dawlat al islaam"...Since when Islam is erected on the blood of other Muslims or blood of any humans for that matter. ISIS are blood thirsty former ba'this wearing the Cloak of islam as Former USC Militias claimed Alshabab affiliation...

galbeedi   

Here you have people executed within minutes after they were apprehended. No court or Coofle, this is really shocking. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto dadkan xaqdarada lagu laayey. Cidii kuwan u gacan gasha Ilaahay ha u sahlo.

A Somali sheekh describing the "khawaariij" inside Somalia was talking about a small group of these guys who had a meeting in a room. He said in order to justify the murder and oppression of the other Muslims, they said " If you take a box of sugar or salt and mark the the sugar one as a salt or the salt one as a sugar, it does not became a it's original content, so, people may pronounce or claim to be Muslims, but just the salt which pretend to be sugar , they will not be Muslims. Just like that a small group of gangs can decide the faith of the entire people.

THey told us about these guys long time ago but we don't listen to others

These sorted videos shouldn't be posted on this forum. I have done everything to avoid using them. I have watched many of them. So if the moderators can remove for as to not traumatise all younger readers.

Coofle let's remove emotion from the equation for a while and examine this:

Let's accept the reality that non of us support terrorism in an way shape or form.

Secondly let's also accept the reality that war is not a picnic. What does Islam say about war:

I'm not an Islamic scholar but from what I understand Islam was among the first civilisations to accept the notion of ethics in warfare.

Of which include:

1. No attacks on civilian populations

2. No poisoning of water or other basic life products of civilians or communities

3. All non combatants taken prisoner must be looked after I.e. Medical aid, water, food etc

4. All dead must be properly buried

5. All war must be islamically justified

6. No Muslim should kill another Muslim

What these men did is obviously wrong however if 15000 rebels were doing this it would have been even more widely reported. In my view these are isolated events in far away places by people who kill primarily Shia and alawaite. Shia and alawites kill Muslim women and children in Syria and Iraq in record numbers over 150,000 people majority Muslim killed by Iraqi, Lebanese, Iranian and Iraqi Shia militia. Some of these men have seen there family killed, their friends killed and there lives ruined because of the Shia. Not all of them are aware that although all military targets are within the right for attack. Those who surrender have a special status.

These images are horrible... But the same can be said about the Americans in Iraq, the Shia in Syria and Iraq. This is the nAme if the game in the region at the moment.

Another clear point is the Shia and alawaite are not Muslims. Alawaite worship Ali and Shia worship the imams, Hussein, hassan and Ali. they are not Muslim. Even though they are not muslim they have the rights under Islamic rules of engagement.

Extremism is born out of extreme circumstances.... Shia kill women and children in Syria and Iraq. Iranian Shia militia and hesboshaytan kill innocent women and children in Syria 150,000 so far and rising. ISIS lets just say for argument sake 1700 military officers who surrendered. All murder is bad but by comparison I know which one is the greater evil without doubt.

Now imagine you lived under that evil...what would you do knowing you can get revenge for what you seen.....

The video above is the answer....

Wrong non the less

These men are responsible for the death of the border guards:

Who promote the murder and rape of women and children in Syria. Who have created the hate the region is in. Who argue for freedom of Shia majority Bahrain but actively deny and fight against the right of the Sunni majority in Syria. Injustice breeds injustice. Hate breeds hate and murder breeds murder

These Shia d@gs are responsible:

Do you really believe that a man whose wife was raped in front of him and then shot: won't want to seek revenge even if he is not allow to.

War is complex: the cancer of the middle East has to be removed for their to be peace...

Coofle   

@Cidanslutan, Waa run The video is too graphic...I have removed it..

on the other hand there is no justification for this kind of action and let me get my point clear. I understand that frustration and prejudice were the precursors to such widespread reaction but the travesty that they are ISLAMIC or fighting under the banner of Islam is becoming a trend, a dangerous trend that is....Remember Xarakadii Ahlu sunna wal jamaaca ee gobolada dhexe, that is what ISIS is with doses of Al-shabab Extremism...

Magacaas Ilaahay ee lagu qadhaabanayo ayaa i gubaya inaadeer.... Qabyaaladaynta diinta ee waayadan ina wareerisay...

Coofle many thanks for removing the video. I can understand your frustration with regards to the usage of islam and extreme violence. I can understand your frustration. I share your frustration it's not the best thing when the world thinks because of a few people that your religion is violent and uncivilised even though it is the most civilised in earth.

I wish things could be different but Saxib unfortunately it's not. These people are fighting an existential struggle for life. And were that happens extreme actions and extreme consequences are unfortunately inevitable.

Car bombs rock Southern Beirut Shia heartland killing score of people....terrorist vow more bombs in Shia Hezbollah controlled Southern beriut.

Jabhat al nusra (most powerful anti Assad group in Syria) unites with ISIS

An al Qaeda branch active in Syria's restive town of Albu Kamal pledged loyalty on Wednesday to the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS or ISIL), the Islamist group seizing vast tracts of Iraqi territory, a monitoring group said.

Albu Kamal lies near the border with Iraq and close to the Iraqi town of Abu Qaim, which was seized by ISIS Islamists earlier this week.

The merger is significant as it opens the way for ISIS to control areas of both sides of the frontier, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

ISIS has said that its aim is to establish an Islamic state that straddles both Iraq and Syria.

ISIS fighters launched a lightning offensive on June 9 that quickly captured Iraq's second-largest city of Mosul, Tikrit and several other towns to the north and west of Baghdad.

After months of clashes between ISIS and rival jihadist group al Nusra (Jabhat al Nusra or the Nusra Front) in parts of Syria, al Nusra's Albu Kamal branch "pledged loyalty to ISIS", according to the observatory's director, Rami Abdel Rahman.

Originally a branch of al Qaeda, ISIS broke with the global terrorist network in June of last year. Al Nusra now operates as al Qaeda's official branch in Syria.

He said the move comes amid ISIS advances in the eastern Syrian province of Deir Ezzor, where Albu Kamal.

Iraqi ambassador: ‘All foreign assistance welcome in fighting insurgency’

An ISIS jihadist confirmed the reports on Twitter, posting a photo showing an Egyptian al Nusra commander shaking hands with an ISIS leader of Chechen origin.

"They are rivals, but both groups are jihadist and extremists. This move will create tension now with other rebel groups, including Islamists, in the area," Rahman said.

Rebel divisions

An opposition activist in Albu Kamal told AFP that "there is a lot of tension, and the situation is only going to get worse".

Using a pseudonym for security reasons, Hadi Salameh also said the merger would "cause a big problem with the local tribes, who will not welcome this change".

Another activist said the move comes days after local rebel brigades who had been working with al Nusra signed a declaration demanding that it take a clear stance against ISIS.

"The loyalty oath (to ISIS) comes after tension between al Nusra and the local rebels," said Abdel Salam al-Hussein.

He also said hundreds of thousands of people, including displaced families from neighbouring Iraq as well as flashpoint areas in Syria, are now living in Albu Kamal, saying that it would be a "catastrophe" if fighting broke out in the town.

"ISIL fighters are now positioned at the entrance of Albu Kamal, on the Iraqi side," Hussein said.

A spokesman for rebels in Syria's Deir Ezzor province, Omar Abu Leyla, warned that "Albu Kamal is a red line." If ISIS fighters cross over from Iraq, he said the mainstream opposition Free Syrian Army (FSA) "will fight them".

Opposition rebels fighting both ISIS and the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad distributed amateur video footage of a rebel parade in Albu Kamal, which Abu Leyla described as a warning to the jihadists positioned just across the border.

Abu Leyla also complained that "the FSA has received no external support at all, even though we are fighting ISIL".

The Syrian air force on Wednesday raided the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa in the north of the country and Muhassen in the east.

The Assad regime has rarely targeted ISIS-held areas, but attacks were stepped up after the group's Sunni militants launched the offensive in Iraq and seized control of vast areas of the country.

Activists said only one of the airstrikes hit the ISIS headquarters in the city while others targeted other areas, including a market. At least 12 people were reportedly killed.

(FRANCE 24 with AFP and AP)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2669218/ISIS-doubles-size-one-fell-swoop-merges-al-Qaedas-15-000-strong-Syrian-offshoot-border-Iraq.html