Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Who Are The ISIL ( Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant)

Hundreds of millions of dollars in backing, modern American weaponry, a leader who is not only a military tactician but an Islamic scholar, large man power and a vast territory under their control are we witnessing the birth of the first Islamic state in the Middle East in modern history...?

Prayers again being conducted at hagia Sofia:

And as we all witnessed the prayers in Moscow Central:

We are witnessing The resurgence of Islam once again...

galbeedi   

The Sunnis are disgruntled by the way the ruling Shiite treated them in Iraq, and wanted a change in Syria. This group is mainly riding the popular sunni wave. The main problem is this black flag carrying extremists share both ideology and method with likes of Al-shabaab and Boka Haram. They will not bring Islam or peace, but will destroy whatever they touch.

In the video and other material they are calling not only Assad's army Kuffar, but they are willing to kill every Shiite they encounter. During the war between Iraq and Iran, these kind of groups and their literature was every where. They are trying to set up a Wahabi doctrine state by force.

Islam is a religion of consensus and consultation. Alah Subhaanahu wataaala says " La Ikraha Fi deen ". Faith can't be forced to people.

The major significant outcome of these advance is, this group eliminated the colonial borders set by Britain and France almost a century ago.

It looks like Iraq and Syria will fall apart, and this chaos can even spread to Lebanon and Jordan. None of these countries are genuine nation-states. So all of the political fault-lines are coming to play here, and it's an ugly sight to see.

Egypt, Turkey and Iran will avoid this chaos because these 3 countries are all genuine nation-states and are largely stable.

Even Egypt, at the height of it's chaos last year, was nowhere NEAR as bad as Iraq is right now.

I agree with you both in many aspects. However this I S I L group is totally different from alshabab and boko haram. The reason for the difference is that they enter a territory they set up institutions charitable institutions, social institutions, legal institituons and they genuinely look after the people as well as solving problems and empowering people to rule themselves using Islamic law.

Alshabab does not do this they just kill and blow up they have failed to even attempt to win over the hearts and minds of the people in social and economic aspects. Instead they focus on we have been invaded by Christians which is true. Although there is no compulsion in religion there should not be forced compulsion upon people who wish to rule themselves in Islamic law the world seems to say there is no compulsion in religion lets promote secularism however for those who want to live under sharia then they cant you can have it both ways its freedom for all or freedom for non.

Two things the west end Iraan and shia have in common is a profound fear of what they refer to as political Islam, we all know Islam is not only a political system it a social system a universal system you cannot take the politics Out of Islam you cannot take the social aspect out of Islam it is an all-encompassing system and the West and Shia have been scared to death over this.

We're you have Islam comming to power the two sure enemies to attempt to stop it are always the west and the Shia.

This group inshallah when and if they conquer Iraq plan to remove the Shia bondage from the Muslim ummah they want to set on fire Karbala and Najaf and conquer Iraq. Then turn to Syria and remove the alawaite from Syria which would be easier if Iraq was conquered.

This could be the establishment of the first pan Islamic state in the 21st century

Leave it to Cidan to proclaim that there is an Islamic resurgence when we are now at our lowest point, those savages are beheading people for being from a different sect and are committing crimes that are so revolting that calling them Muslims is embarrassing. I've a feeling the rest of the world is going to colonize Mars while we argue which village belongs to which clan.

Homunculus I agree. Just because they SAY they're for Islamic Shariah and for universal justice for ALL people....doesn't make it true. Actions speak louder than words

Their actions in Syria and Iraq speak for themselves. They've tortured, beheaded and oppressed innocent people and this is from the personal testimony of people who've dealt with ISIS first-hand. These people are no-good. They are thugs wearing imamahs and toting AK-47 rifles.

Even Al Qaeda cut links with ISIS. Doesn't that say alot? They're too extreme even for Al Qaeda

You have to be blind not to see an Islamic resurgence across the world. Firstly God has given people the right to fight against injustice. The Shia government of both Syria and Iraq with the support of Iran have clearly been unjust. To fight against people who kill you is not unjust. Secondly I'm not on the ground nether are you and the sole means for your information is from western media outlets who themselves have ulterior motives. To believe them and not the people is again unjust. A lot of social, economic and religious institutions are being built by ISIL.

Secondly who said alawaite and Shia are MuSli): I don't believe they are they hold Ali and hassan and Hussein more in prestige then anyone. They fight against Muslims look at Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Saudi, Bahrain etc the Shia have there origins and their establishment from a man who was a Jewish convert who believed in the divinity of Ali as God. Do your research on Shia and alawites and look at their track record both historically and currently and tell me otherwise. The Persians a formally light worshiping people of Zoroastrianism are today's Shia. They may dress similarly however their policies are for the benefit of Shia and wider propaganda for the spread of shiaism not Islam. Without research there is not much you can argue.

The west says ISIL was disowned by so called alqaeda because they were advised to stay only in Iraq and not Syria not because they were to extreme. I honoustly don't think alqaeda exists. Movements that support one another with the same objective exists.

I can show you hundreds of videos of mass killings, rapes, torture, beheadingd etc perpetuated by alawites and Shias against Muslims in Iraq and Syria. So don't tell me ISIL are extremist because they do this.

Islam is resurgent across the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe and everywhere.

But we must remove the internal barrier to our success I.e. The Shia before we can restore peace to Syria and Iraq.

CidanSultan, you can go on and on about how you dislike the Alawites. It doesn't change anything since we agree with you anyways. The Alawites are not Muslims, they worship Ali and consider Ali to be God....and are thus clearly committing Shirk. We all know that

And no one is disputing that Assad's forces and Shia Militias are responsible for unspeakable crimes in Syria. We all know that.

But two wrongs don't make a right. The Al Nusra front in Syria has outright condemned ISIS, and so have numerous Islamic scholars and teachers. Just because they SAY they're for Islamic Justice doesn't mean it's true.

Al Shabab and Boko Haram say the same thing, but we all know what they're truly like. And ISIS is worse than even Al Shabab, and that's saying a lot.

Extremists exist on both sides, so I'd expect you to adopt the middle path and approach this issue with a moderate stance. We all welcome Islamic Justice and Shariah, but we shouldn't trust a group like ISIS to deliver this to us.

They've already shown their true colors

I don't know ISIS and it's fair to say that you don't ether time will tell. But what is certain is that today almost half of Iraq and Northern Syria is under their control. The Iraqi Shia government could not remove them from ramadi and falujah and now they have more men, money and weapons and territory. If the ISIL can march in Baghdad as they have said this will signal the end of the Shia crescent and a major blow to the Shia who have used Iraq as a route to bring in men and supplies to the alawites of Syria. This in itself is a success in my books. With the fall of Iraq comes the sure certainty inshallah that Syria will fall as we'll.

Another fact is that for the first time in modern history Muslims are not only talking about kilafah but physically bringing into being on the ground. whether ISIL BRINGS INTO BEING OR NOT... Time will tell...

But this group is not alshabab, or boko haram for sure...from the research I have done they may share the same flag and overall objective but their method for achieving it is totally different.