Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

2014 World Cup - Brazil

What a heartbreak that was. Damn it! To loose a game is one thing, but to loose it in last few minutes of regulation? Ghana,Algeria, and now Ivory Coast.

galbeedi   

Ghelle, losing last minute is the whole mark of bad teams. I looked at the penalty box and the Ivorians had only six or seven guys at the 90th minute. The Greek guys had plenty of time and space to shoot many times. I see the Ivory C. midfield players who can't come back to defend.

Didn't they know by scoring late goal they already won the game and there is no need to go forward. Leave a guy in the front and everybody should come back to defend. Deny the Greeks any space. The problem is they are emotional and probably celebrating. That was bad coaching.

Let them effing go and eat their fuufuu in the jungle.

I never coached and I could see the mistakes, no urgency, no spirit, rien! F!ck!

There's a very good possibility that there will be no African Team in the second round.

Galbeedi, you are right there was no need of looking for second goal as they were already on their way to the next stage. The 3 mins of added time was very reasonable and all they needed was to defend. Also, Yaya Toure is very experience midfielder, cant understand the reason of that last attack with 4 guys trying to break for counter attack. He should have taken the ball to the corner flag and waste time. Fake injury, delay the play by all means, keeper to hold the ball rather throwing it for counter attack. Dont let the ball alive in the field, kick it out so you can have time to regroup and defend. Also, why give the Greek that much space? It was heartbreaking to watch it man.

galbeedi   

Walaaahi you are correct. They do not even know the time. No urgency at all. He should have took a timeout for substitution and bring a defender in and communicate everyone to slow down the game and defend, let the greeks come forward and just wait for a counter attack.

what a waste.

Gheelle T. Awoowe, I didn't watch the games today, but I am not really surprised another African team bites the dust in a humiliating fashion. The best African team is France at the moment. :) I'll be cheering for them.

MMA, don't you think Klinsmann will make a deal with your Joachim Löw against the Black Stars? I am just saying it Awoowe ... just saying it!

galbeedi   

USA halaga cabsado. THis Americans always give hundred and ten percent. That is how they play. They may even go all the way.

Both teams will play 65 minute and the rest of time will be midfield play , back and forth and a tie.

Libaax, let's hope at least one African side will move to the knockout round. Nigeria has that chance today. As for France, they are my third choice, Yankgermens(USA), and the Samba boys are my 1st, and 2nd choice.

Coofle   

I like USA optimism probably due to lack of 'soccer' knowledge but they believe in their team....Table about what fans think about team that will win world cup.

rdplkhr.png