Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

2014 World Cup - Brazil

tutu   

I'm with England tonight, never have I supported them. But with the dirty tricks of Uruguay, I would rather have the 'no-gooders' win..

galbeedi   

good teams are losing because of bad couches. Here , the England manager kept keeping Steven Gerard, the guy who cost Liverpool the premier league cup. He is tired and immobile. his two errors cost the team. Then , luckily they tied the game. rather than keep the precious point, defend, and prepare a game of life and death against Costa Rico, he attacked desperately, went for the win which make his men in attack mood.

same with the Spanish manager, who kept a louise goalie in the game.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Argentina v Iran LIVE. 85mins.

a slow burner, this one. Messi is nowhere to be seen. Iran might just pull off a shock cawaa.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSI. just brilliant. brilliant. caadi maha. pure magic.

^I can't never understand why they don't study his playing style. Shut Messi down on the left, don't allow him to make those kind of runs, then he is neutralised. Voila!

Showqi   

<cite>

Showqiiiii!
:D

We are one game away from the quarter final.

Blue, baayo inagu Holland baynu u sacaba tumeeynaa. Hadii Eebe idmo Final-ka ayeynu gaadhi doonaa.

Soda kale ma ii fiicantahay.

Je weet oranje aan de top :)

I'm doing great couldn't be better and on top of that summer has officially started.

Tell me how you are doing. What's new :)

<cite>

My bad, I meant Mexico. Brazil is happy they are not facing the Netherlands.

It looks like from the second round on it's gonna be alot easier. Most strong teams are gonna be eliminated this first round eg Spain, Portugal etc.