Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

2014 World Cup - Brazil

^^ Spain got humiliated and owned for sure with a 1-5 by Holland. The revenge for losing the world cup South Africa final to the Spaniards. Aaaah.. it was a crazy amazing game chaos everywhere! Hahaha to all the faces of defeat :D

The flying Dutchman Robin van Persie :D

null

Ps: For updates about the matches, scores and groups you can go to http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html By the way it will automatically show your local time to watch the games.

Mooge   

yes Spain got destroyed. they were never good and people are realizing their tricks of just keep passing the ball with no excitement. it was great.

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^ Spain got humiliated and owned for sure with a 1-5 by Holland. The revenge for losing the world cup South Africa final to the Spaniards. Aaaah.. it was a crazy amazing game chaos everywhere! Hahaha to all the faces of defeat
:D

The flying Dutchman Robin van Persie
:D

null

Ps: For updates about the matches, scores and groups you can go to
By the way it will automatically show your local time to watch the games.

I was watching the game here in Addis Ababa with some Ethiopians, and one of them joked it was like Netherlands playing Ethiopia, not two top teams playing each other :D

Oranje boven!!!!

Bluelicious

:D thanks for the link

The flying Dutchman Robin van Persie :D

null

I hope the Captain steers the plane to it's final destination, and brings the Cup back home :)

Holac   

what did you soccer fans think of USA - Ghana game? did USA play well, was it luck? I didn't watch the game.

Safferz - Oh that was so harsh of them but yet true lol. The same thing happened to germany vs portugal. Portugal sucked and lost with a big fat zero.

Ciyaal Facili - You are welcome. That's what we are aiming for. Hopefully they will succeed. In general it seems this year teams are playing much better then last world cup.

Holac - Didn't watch either because it started at midnight in my timezone and I had work the next day. All I know is that it ended with; Ghana 1-2 USA. The American player Clint Dempsy scored 32 seconds after start making it the fastest goal in world cup history.

Germany 4-0 Portugal. Who watched Portugal get defeated yesterday.

Christiano Ronaldo was crying after the 3rd goal. Didn't see that one coming, also his team lost hope which further contributed to their wack game. Pepe got a red card for headbutting a man who's down, that was a dumb move. Overall it was well worth the watch.

null

How is my beloved Mexican Team doing in all of this? My Mexican neighbors (and there are quit few of 'em) have been poppin the Corona's and alcohol and getting drunk (Mexicans and Spanish people would get drunk for any reason). Could hear their music from 2 houses down.

I got invited by this El Salvadorian dude i work with to come watch the games with him, drinks, and everything provided.

Well, i am rooting for any Spanish speaking Team to take the world cup. Brazil has won one too many times, its time the Amigos won. :) Only wish Somalia or Djibouti was playing.

<cite>
said:</cite>

5Th fastest.

Africans played well but were not clinical enough. Most possession, most of play, but Only one goal to show for.

Really? You telling me there are 4 other players who scored faster then 32 seconds. Well I would like to know who they are.

Dadkaan Jarmalka la dhahaa, afar ka yar kuma raayaan markee Ciyaaraha Adduunka ciyaarayaan:

Jarmalka - Arjantiina: 4:0

Jarmalka - Bortuqiiska: 4:0

Jarmalka - Ingiriiska: 4:1

Jarmalka - Ostareeliya: 4:0

Walaa Messi, walaa Ronaldo, walaa Rooney - laacib ee u naxariisanayaan ma jirto. lol

galbeedi   

Nin yaaban, I thought you were joking when you said Mexico. They really play good. tied with Brazil and may be passed to the first round

Tallaabo   

The Cameroon team played today like zoo animals on the loose. They disgraced themselves and disapointed their fans. I am supporting England.