Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

2014 World Cup - Brazil

It's the final countdown to thursday 12 june, it's that time again for the world cup.

As usual i'm behind my Dutch team the Netherlands hope they win this year if not Brazil should win since they hosting the games.

Who do you all think will win? Which countries and players are you supporting? Who's got tickets to see the games live in the stadiums?

Knaan's waving flag was so much better but this one is alright:

galbeedi   

Brazil may dance their Samba, but they are a weak. Look at their forwards, Neymar or Oscar of chelsea and compare to the big horses like Balotelli, Ronaldo or Muller of Germany. They can't shoot from outside and the age of dribbling around strong defences is over.

THe Dutch have been always good and could give a challenge to anybody. But can't close the game at the end.

I say the last four could be Germany, Italy, Argentina and Portugal( Brazil).

If messi can't win this cup , he will never be one of the greats.

the final could be Argentina Vs Germany, or Argentina Vs Portugal.

I say Forza Italia.

YoniZ   

I hope an African team to reach semifinals this year. It will be one step better than the Cameroon/Senegal quarter-finals record.

European team should also break the continental customs.

Deutschland vor!

Miyir   

what a bunch of traitors and losers you are!!

1- Cameroon 2- Ivory coast 3- Ghana 4- Nigeria and last Algeria

2014 World cup for Africa, sure

Jarmalka, Jarmalka, Jarmalka. I have been a fan and difooso of Jarmalka since the earliest Ciyaaraha Adduunka I can recall in 1986. My best memory of it so far is Jarmalka winning it in 1990.

Jarmalka doesn't usually disappoint its fans. Nope. Their usual finishes in Ciyaaraha Adduunka, including three cups:

2010 - semi-final

2006 – semi-final

2002 – final

1990 – final (won it)

1986 – final

1982 – final

1974 – final (won it)

1970 – semi-final

1966 – final

galbeedi   

Jarmalka, if they are behind two goals or are leading by two , they play the same way until to the end. They are not always the team with high technical ability but they are united team. They play like an army.

The openings ceremony is starting in less then an hour yaaaay. Can't wait for tonight to see Brazil vs Croatia so excited :D

Respect to all the football players who will be fasting during the world cup in the hot sun. Not alot of us could do that.

Safferz hey fellow oranje fan :D