Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Muuse Bixi cheated by Salebaan Gaal and Siilaanyo

Waar salax Isla yaab Saxib what are you basing this on Amin Amir hahah...

Amin Amira's tulo has been taken from him he himself has no share in the country he calls his own. He has been disenfranchised in mugdisho, barawe and every tulo his Portuguese people Live in.

Bixi is a munafaaq and Kulmiye knows it is finished if he wins. No one cheated no one. The Gurti doesn't cheat anyone. They are the foundations of our state.

Saalax   

What has this got to do with Amin Amir's family.This drawing potrayed the current

political reality within Kulmiye party, the outcome of the guurti favored Siilaanyo side.

Mustafe   

Saalax buufiskii aduunkaa kugu dhacay ma is tidhi? So all the other people in the guurti's judgement and input accounted for nothing miyaa? So in your opinion Xaaji Cabdi waraabe who is called to mediate almost every problem that occurs in Somaliland was just sitting there on this occation and watch the two guys from East Burco cheat Muuse Biixi? Sua'al serious ah aan ku waydiiyo Saalax: habeenkii markaad seexatid dad East Burco ka yimi makuu yimaadaan oo maku baac baacsadaan? Lool, where as normal people dream about snakes, lions, dangerous birds chasing them adiga ku Eas burco ka yimi baa ku caydhsada ayaan u malaynaa.

Salax and many West burco people's share salaaxs views. In all honousty when you have a clever fox versus a strong brut with a lot of pride you have a recipe for disaster. What west burco have to understand is this is somaliland Saxib. We share in victory ad we collectively fail if one fails. The only way to beat a fox is to out fox a fox.

Salaxs west burco people's don't create alliances they are the center of their universe. For this reason the east burco fox out foxed them.

This is what makes them angry. Lakin anger ain't going to get you anywhere. Buy your time, plan, build alliances etc

To the victor belongs the spoils...

Good on East burco.

Salax out fox the fox Saxib instead of moaning and being emotional. West burco needs to fix up an wake up.

Mustafe   

Lol, CidanSultan, although Saalax can not be said to represent folks from West Burco, at least Saalax is making alliances on his own. Can you not see that Amin Arts is quiet a srong and a reliable friend lol

Saalax   

CidanSultan What you are talking about has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You need like your uncle Crazy hyena that failed twice in the elections, not only failed but performed as a third rate... :D Meeshaad ka guubanaysiid wa la yaqaan boy.

^^^

I never voted for ucid my whole life. I voted udub before and always. You think everyone thinks like west burco salax. Just because me and Faisal are the same clan you think in your west burco logic that I should vote for him. I couldn't care if he got kicked out. Ucid recieved most of its votes from Saxil, gabiley and borama.

Read the election results. Saxib salax you guys need to evolve into the 21st century. The whole of west burco the largest somaliland grouping are struggling to build a road Saxib.

wTF

Do you actually believe they are ready for politics.

West burco needs to stop isolating themselves and build alliances and create process and come up with credible people who can lead.

Saalax   

You're in no position to try and lecture others about "politics" and "alliance" ,

you're currently irrelevant in Somaliland politics, furthermore last I checked

your uncle failed twice in the elections, not only failed but couldn't get past

the third spot in every election, charity starts at home. When the road being

constructed is larger than the width distance of the country Belgium of course it

will take some time, not everybody is holed up in two villages and landlocked.

Whether it is business or politics my constituency excels more than yours.

That is the harsh truth. I don't need to take advice from sore losers in

politics.

Salax let's not get petty Saxib. I know the truth hurts but it has to be said.

Somaliland and clan bull doesn't mix I'm giving you a taste I your own medicine. For soar losers salax my clansmen have achieved more then your entire people put together Saxib. Historically like I said to you before we are te sultans of duriyada unchallenged. It is we who signed every treaty that brought somaliland into existence, the British gave us te letters for independence. We are the only people unjustly in my view to have had an exclusive political party. The two richest somali men alive Ina Aideed estimated at 1.3 billion by the economist and Ina afdinle the second richest man to boast. Hargaisa is our town remember that it was sultan Dirie the duriyada sultan who welcome your people into the city and all others.

What can you boast about ?

You breed and take on 6 wives in your lifetime give me a break Saxib. Only your brother will be honost with you. Take my critism and stop moaning.

You would rather see somaliland burn then have east burco that's how mentally retar!& your people are

Salax open a map for once and measure the distant from burco to Hargaisa and then measure from Hargaisa to Ina gooxa the Ethiopian border and tell me which one is longer.

Seriously...

Don't critise people of what you are guilty of. Wadani has no objective and in all honousty they probably couldn't achieve anything.

The different between us is you put clan first we put nation and people first. Read history and tell me who the sore loser is.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Salax let's not get petty Saxib. I know the truth hurts but it has to be said.

Somaliland and clan bull doesn't mix I'm giving you a taste I your own medicine. For soar losers salax
my clansmen have achieved more then your entire people put together Saxib. Historically like I said to you before we are te sultans of duriyada unchallenged.
It is we who signed every treaty that brought somaliland into existence, the British gave us te letters for independence. We are the only people unjustly in my view to have had an exclusive political party. The two richest somali men alive Ina Aideed estimated at 1.3 billion by the economist and Ina afdinle the second richest man to boast.
Hargaisa is our town remember that
it was sultan Dirie the duriyada sultan who welcome your people into the city and all others.

What can you boast about ?

You breed and take on 6 wives in your lifetime give me a break Saxib
. Only your brother will be honost with you. Take my critism and stop moaning.

You would rather see somaliland burn then have east burco
that's how mentally retar!& your people are

Look at what I bolded

Cidan and yet you want to share a country with him. Yet you spew this blatant clan-hatred on this forum, and you call them your country-men

Wallahi you are a Troll to the worst degree, I've never seen anyone with the amount of hatred and clan supremacy that you have.

Why don't you just admit it? And tell everyone on this forum that you don't really believe in the Somaliland Project. You'd just rather have your clansmen form their own exclusive nation, free from the so-called "undesirables".