Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Ragii ma adigaa ka hadhay, ( They refuse to take their stake in the world).

Saalax   

I am currently working on some projects then might get married. Besides a lot

of women those days are headache unlike the old days and will only give you a

early heart attack.Modern day halimos unfortunately love arguements.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^Just a telling-off? Shouldn't he be slapped with a ban?

Golden rules!

The problem is, Alpha's cay, ciyaar, amaan, kaftan, habaar, iyo duco have no distinguishable boundaries so the admin is just as confused as the rest of us.:-D

Great thread to encourage the young men keep up the good work. Galbeedi one thing to add no matter how good or perfect a woman is she will never be good enough if a man isn't ready to commit.

<cite>

I have a beef with these group of young men who just doesn’t want to grow. Some have already finished school long time ago but , they are not done yet with the single life and hanging with groups ( asxaab iyo maaweelo). They do not want any responsibilities or the just want to drag their feet. A large number of these are partying or having some kind of useless relationship on the side.

I agree they need to grow up asap. On the other hand there are also plenty of men who are married and still are immature and can't take responsibility. What about those? They do more damage then the single ones since they have a family.

null

null

Khayr   

You know the idea of polygamy in somali households in the diaspora would solve some of these issues.

So many picky single women aging like bad fruit and so little stable men. Narrow the widening gap and accept reality as possible co- wives (still independent in your own ways).

<cite>

You know the idea of polygamy in somali households in the diaspora would solve some of these issues.

So many picky single women aging like bad fruit and so little stable men. Narrow the widening gap and accept reality as possible co- wives (still independent in your own ways).

null

LOL Very few men are built to handle 2 wives or 3 wives :D

The vast majority of men aren't suited to handle this situation, and they shouldn't approach polygamy at all. Because they'll only do injustice to their wives if they marry a 2nd or 3rd woman just for the sake of it

galbeedi   

I do not know where the feminists has entered in this discussion. THere is " hadith which says something in the line of " if you see good things, take it belongs to Islam or lost from it" maybe Khayr will correct me. Apophis , I thought you were the most western of all Sol guys since you adopted the most extreme version.

In last thread, I have purposely encouraged discrimination of your ilk, which I thought is acceptable in terms of marriage.

Buuraha, I apologise, I used our political feud personally and used for my thread. I am happy for your family and children.

Khayr I agree, some good able men can take a second wife, without leaving behind the first.

Last week it was Hawdian insulting and Jumping up for from a small cartoon by Amin Amir, now itis Alpha insulting a whole tribe to retaliate for small matter. , go to Hiiraan and most of the insults are coming from Somalilanders. Is this insecurity or just bad behavior. I thought after these many years Landers were self confident who can take a heat. It is strange, those who are loudest among Somalis in terms of debate and discussion , are also the first to agitate in any infraction.

Finally, mr. Administration, I have never seen any moment where you demanded anyone an apology or retraction.

Mooge   

alpha is not feeling well ever since Saffers spit on his virtual fantasy. he's totally gone bonkers that boy. muxu ka helaya clan caydisa horta? xishod maleh some of these ciyalsuuqs. lol.

<cite>

Last week it was Hawdian insulting and Jumping up for from a small cartoon by Amin Amir, now itis Alpha insulting a whole tribe to retaliate for small matter. , go to Hiiraan and most of the insults are coming from Somalilanders. Is this insecurity or just bad behavior. I thought after these many years Landers were self confident who can take a heat. It is strange, those who are loudest among Somalis in terms of debate and discussion , are also the first to agitate in any infraction.

Alpha apologies sxb. as you can imagine wuu af dilaacsaday lol

you don't know Alpha and you've got the nerve to make a public attack like that against him, heh? he's a serious person, ma garatay?. ta kale, he doesn't like personal criticism, you know? now, we can go into habaro war mode, which is a personal pastime of mine but there's no need to go down that route. cafwan.

<cite>

alpha is not feeling well ever since Saffers spit on his virtual fantasy. he's totally gone bonkers that boy. muxu ka helaya clan caydisa horta? xishod maleh some of these ciyalsuuqs. lol.

like i said already, i didn't mean anything by my torrent of abuse towards Galbeedi. we're making this a bigger issue that it's worth. you'd think he was too middle class to get upset but it's quite obvious he's taken offense. i can't change what's happened. let's forget about it. cheers.