Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

HAG attacks SNM elders in Lower Shabelle

Saalax   

Odayaal waayeel ah oo kaso jeeda Somaliland oo haybniimo loogu diley deegaanka Janaale ee gobolka Shabeelada Hoose oo ay nus qarni ay deegnaayeen kadib markay ay maleeshiyaad kaso jeeda HAG gar ahaan Galgaduud guryahooda kala baxeen.

Odayaan oo lagu magacabo

1. Axmed Nuur Cabdalle oo da'disu tahay 89 wa dhawac halis ah

2. Marxuum Maxamud Cali Ileeye oo da'disu ahayd 50 wu dhintay.

http://oodweynemedia.com/odayaal-waayeel-ah-oo-kasoo-jeeda-beesha-isaaq-oo-haybnimo-loogu-diley-gobolka-janaale-ee-koonfirta-soomaaliya-oo-ay-degganaayeen-nus-qarni/

Dr_Osman   

HAG should forget shabellaha it isnt their land, they should focus on their own land the dry dustbowl of galgaduud where even the sand is red kkkk

Tallaabo   

Recently I had a chat with a very respectable guy from Baraawe who told me with a heavy heart that habar gangster guys occupied his properties in Baraawe and completely ruined them even using the wood in the windows and doors as firewood. This sort of behaviour is so un-Islamic and alien to the Somali culture and traditions.

How can someone occupy other farms/houses without the consent of the owner?. I thought Somalis are 100% Muslims. What an irony!, This is the law of the jungke, where Tarzan is the King of the forest ( not the Mayor ).

Dr_Osman   

<cite>
said:</cite>

How can someone occupy other farms/houses without the consent of the owner?. I thought Somalis are 100% Muslims. What an irony!, This is the law of the jungke, where Tarzan is the King of the forest ( not the Mayor ).

:D

^^

Osmanow, I am not familiar with Koofur and my knowledge of it is vague. My knowlegdge of it is based on what I read from the Internet and what I hear from people who have been there recently. To me, it is a very spooky place to be.

Dr_Osman   

Mahiigan thats what everyone is trying to tell the HG that this is not somali custom to occupy someone home, farm, or property. Nomads used to raid each other in the past but those sort of things used to get punished with customary laws like xeer. What xeer do you use with these lunatics invading the shabelles simply to protect their economic interests. Notice how they won't dare do such thing to the jubbas, shabellaha dhexe, they try to target the smaller clans like bantus, dir, etc. These people should be today asking for somali people forgiveness not committing more crimes. There isnt a tribe they havent attacked. Under one mask they used the USC card and launched offensives and slaughering campaigns on Galkayo,Baidoa,Hamar,Kismayo,Marka, Barawe on the other hand they used a religious mask on Bosaso(al-itihaad). Notice how all the areas they attacked have ports or airports at the very least? these people are just economically disadvantaged in galgaduud and find their only survival is to take from other somali regions.

'

Dr_Osman   

Mahiigan, I did however find amusing how u said is this place a 'jungle' where tarzan is king of the jungle, that was hilarious. Well go and speak to these lunatic in mogadishu and tell them what their doing is ridiculous and will only further divide our divided people. Surely their actions won't faciliate unity.

'

ditore,

For me Mogadishu is a no go zone for sure. I don't want to be a looma ooyaan khaldaan. If i go for summer holiday, i can go anywhere in Somaliland without looking at my back.

Ditoore, why theses people left their land and raiding those sedentary farmers. Maybe Galgaduud is barren, but even if that is the case so is Somaliland and Puntland, right?. But non of those entities - Somaliland and Puntland - loot other properties and land of their Somali brethren. Is it a matter of culture and what makes HG to differer culturally from other Somalis?. Did Islam come of late to their territories?.

Excuse me for bombarding you with these questions. I really need to know more about the brothers.

Dr_Osman   

They sure do have a weird culture, look at this guy boasting how his tribe has a few hotels and airlines, even the hotel is boasting is uunlaayes. Waa dad nooc kale, lakin PL/SL have pretty much all the oil so their still going to be behind regardless. PL controls half of somalia coastline so anything in the sea half of it will go to them. I kind of feel sorry 4 them wallahi.

Daawo Video Ganacsatada Habargidir oo xabadka u garaacday guusha beesha-Shirka Cadaado

Dr Osman, if you're going to promote Unity amongst Somalis, then maybe you shouldn't talk like that.

I don't see Texans bragging about how much oil-wealth and how much prosperity exists in their State, compared to Arkansas or Mississippi. It sounds ridiculous

If we're countrymen, we have to behave like countrymen towards one another and stop with this patronizing attitude.

Mooge   

HAG is out of countrol now. they are giving up on qoslaye and are taking lawlessness as their best friend like they did before. there are more farms and homes raided and robbed by HAG in the last year than before. they are now robbing the unarmed clans like there is not tomorrow. they are sensing something is about to happen and this is the best time to get their share. i am wondering what is causing this? we can't figure out.

YoniZ   

Waryaa isku camirka iyo jiibinta beenta ah joojiya. Aflagaadeyn qeyb kamid ah qeybaha Somaliyed iyo propogando raqiis ah macno idiinma sameyn karto.

Hadii taariikhda Somalida aad inaba ka taaqaan, qeybahan aad kufaaneysaan dhac geel iyo dumar baa lagu soo habay.