Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Suldaan of Gabiley/West Hargeisa says there was agreement with east Burco

Saalax   

According to the Suldaan of the Gabiley/West Hargeisa constituency they had a

agreement with the east Burco constituency to transfer the party to Musa Bixi

and make it its leader for the upcoming elections, however the Suldaan claims

the latter broke the agreement hence why the party is breaking up into pieces.

This exposes Kulmiye as nothing but a farce tribal party.

http://somalilandlive.com/view.php?id=11682

galbeedi   

Why this young guns keep treating me like an old man. The other day one Yuniz, or some one called me old man, now this . Guys I am in my forties. since when forties are considered old. I feel young in my heart. Or you saying Somaliaonline is only for the young punks like you?.

Wadani ??? No one knows their policies not even their biggest cheerleader salaax. He can not name you one policy.

Their leader ciiro sounds like he has speech impediment issues. His nick name in Hargaisa is canoo boodee he just sit there I can't take him serious.

Kulmiye is just as bad but president Silanyo has done a good job thus far he has achieved a lot.

In regards to Kulmiye and bixi let the Gurti deal with it what they say goes who ever opposes them is not for somaliland and should be dealt with.

Silanyo, Tuur, Egaal, Riyale etc these men are real politicians they are the best of the best. Leadership is not a previlage its a burden. Those men were not perfect but they did a good job because they had vision and they were always willing to sacrifice for the good of the nation.

Muse bixi and this next generation are the lowest of the low These men drooling over a seat with no policies. God is going to ask you about your constituents 3.5 million of them even those that oppose you. The hungry, poor, unjust.

We live in a young state and democracy is a new system for us: even though we have blended it with our culture. We need to move away from this tribal bull and move towards a policy orientated politics. Were people vote for policies and pledges instead of useless people who grab a mic and talk nonsense an expect to win a vote even though they have not presented a single policy to anyone.

Let us not forget when the enemy was killing you he didn't distinguish between East or west burco. North or south Hargaisa. He didn't distinguish so why would you distinguish. The objective based on what what was agreed in 1991 is to implement Islamic law, promote brotherhood between all somaliland clans and develop and leave ever man To his town etc.

Saalax   

CidanSultan This isn't about WADANI but for what it is worth WADANI is

much better than Kulmiye with its daily internal squabbles, how can they

rule a country if they can't even decide the basic structure within their

party? It was a mistake for people to vote for Kulmiye in the first place.

Just recently WADANI while welcoming new supporters in Hargeisa were talking

about some of their policies that will prevent the party and government

squabbling like Kulmiye, you should search for it instead of crying daily

"what is their policies" nobody is here to spoon feed you kid.

^^^^

Hahah salax can you name me one???

The only reason you support Wadani is the same reason why the very people you hate support Kulmiye Qaaaabiiiil...

Don't lie to yourself. I don't support Wadani you do... For what reason do you support Wadani?

You can't even name me one policy yet you judge Kulmiye supporters for their qabyalad even though your perusing the same qabyalad hahahaha...

So ironic.

Cirro lives in my naibourhood in Hargaisa Saxib. I have met him a few times don't know him to well but he is a good man nothing against him but he doesn't seem to me to be a leader..

I went to a conference many years back in London. Ciiro was speaking the rotation of his neck and meaningless drivel almost put me to sleep a man without substance.

Saalax   

So let me guess senile Siilaanyo and Mr Ano Wax Dili kara Duco Qadan Mayo aka

Musa Bihi who hasn't attended school seem to be more of a leader? It is clear

what is burning you, Cirro is a stable well educated shrewd politician much

better than many of the over hyped guys leading other parties.

Musa Bihi - Warmonger, uneducated

Jamal - Too young

Faysal Ali Waraabe -Takes medications but still honest politician

Siilaanyo - Too senile

So anybody who doesn't have grudges can see Cirro is the best option out of the

lot for Somaliland.

Saalax   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^^^

For what reason do you support Wadani?

I support them because they are the best option for Somaliland at the moment.

Salaax I don't support muse bixi I hate the man I detest the man I think he is lowest peice of garbage on this earth.

Silanyo is old but not sinile. Jamal your right is to young, Faisal is to crazy but a patriot non the less and I wouldn't vote for him even though his is the same tribe as me.

Ciro is a good man but not a politican Saxib. Canoo boodee is not leadership material.

We are limited in our choices that's for sure.