Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

The Gm is the ultimate decision maker.

<cite>
said:</cite>

I agree with the poster who used "visit" SOL ten years ago: Señor Galbeedi in this particular case is chatting bollocks!
:D

...but then again, he is one of my favorite habro who posts on SOL--
unlike those other seccessionist vagabonds like Xaaji Maalaayacni & Co.--so I will tolerate his ramarks

LOL Bro how do you not like Xaaji :D

You might disagree with the guy but you can't not like Xaaji Xunjuf

DoctorKenney, are you serious?

How can I not like him...I mean he so wonderfully predictable and so full of pretentious tommyrot, of which the best part is that he got no idea how wonderfully simple it makes him look due to his obvious disregard of logic.

He loves nothing more than to show ill will towards his fellow Somalis, yet has apparently no idea that it simply makes him look like a bitter and hateful old man.

What our wonderful Xaaji doesn't get is that his very way of thinking, his way of seeing things, his very own crooked politics and the other mind-numbing nonsenses he propagates on SOL, just make him look like he got no clue. He just endlessly waffles on about cantrabaqash he don't know about, and methinks all that khat has permanently effed up his brain!

Yes, he needs our help. Urgently!

How? I don't know yet. You are the Doctor here and I'm sure you've seen the symptoms too, so please, if you know of any remedy, Xaajiga is in desperate need-- so please try.

Mustafe   

Lol meeshiiba xero ciyaal bay noqotay. Waa one multincker and two others oo kusoo dhex lumay oo isu jawaabaya. Markaasay hadana ku leeyihiin weliba "why don't you post a rebuttal?" Waa nala qaso oo af carabi ah, war anigu nin weyn oo sharaf leh baan ahay dee.

^

War marmasiyada raqiiska ah meeshaan kala dhex bax! Hadaad naf iyo murti aad meesha ku haysid waa hore ayaad lasoo shir tagi lahaydee.

At this rate, I believe your "visit" this time around will be short lived. Who knows... it might be best that you come check on us 10 years from now to see whether we've grown up enough to bask in the glory of your wisdom.