Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

The Gm is the ultimate decision maker.

galbeedi   

I have been a member of non governmental organization, school board member and other incorporated organizations.

Every rule that governs an incorporation or non profit organization must not contradict the provincial, federal or any governmental guidelines the govern these entities.

You can't set up by laws without reconciling the existing government rules. few years ago , a somali diaspora group was fighting for a control of an existing organization. When mediation failed, they went to court. The main and only question the judge asked was, the minutes of the yearly general members. Those decisions made by the GM, is the binding law. Whatever by law they passed or voted shall be a law of the organization , as long as they do not contradict the rules governing these organizations.

On that criteria, the Kulmiye convention which was attended by over a thousand people is legal and binding. The resolutions they passed shall be the law of the party. JUst like Canada, those laws must not go against The Somaliland law governing the political parties. Xeerka Xisbiyada waa in uu waafaqaa.

Mr. Cadami and his counsel was given a mandate by the GM or the convention, Specific guidelines to sort out the list. No chairman can override that mandate. It is as simple as that.

One major dysfunction is the power of the " gudiga Fulinta". The leader or the candidate of the party can only be elected in the convention attended by the general members. Even if certain executive list decides the chairman, he must get the majority vote during the party convention.

Mustafe   

War maxaad sheegeysaa hadda? Maxaad la nac nac leedahay bal wax no sheeg. Why do you assume we know what in the hell you are talking about? Hordhac/introduction/saldhig/aasaas iyo waxyaabo noocaas ah baa la sameeya horta intaadan hadal bilaabin.

"I have been a member of non governmental organization..." baad sheekadiiba nooga bilowday. Dee waa yeelkaa maxaa naga galay anaga waxaad ka mid aheyd. Ilaahay amarkiis badanaa!

galbeedi   

Ciidansuldaan, I am adding my few senses on the issue. I thought I was answering the above video or Maybe it is not there.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

War maxaad sheegeysaa hadda? Maxaad la nac nac leedahay bal wax no sheeg. Why do you assume we know what in the hell you are talking about? Hordhac/introduction/saldhig/aasaas iyo waxyaabo noocaas ah baa la sameeya horta intaadan hadal bilaabin.

"I have been a member of non governmental organization..." baad sheekadiiba nooga bilowday. Dee waa yeelkaa maxaa naga galay anaga waxaad ka mid aheyd. Ilaahay amarkiis badanaa!

It is unfortunate you haven't grasped the sophisticated ideas in mr galbeedi's hugely important comment, however that does not give you the right to mock him. You know perfectly well that this online forum is neither an academic journal where articles must be submitted in a structured format nor Hiiraan online where pseudo-intellectuals with over the counter doctoral degrees spam the unsuspecting reader with a load of garbage. In SOL we simple post our comments be it bad or good.

galbeedi   

Tallaabo, I agree. Hiiraanonline is where those who are looking for a job from the Somali government put their resumes. I do not read that part anymore. In fact I get my news and analysis from Somaliaonline.

Another major issue with Hiiraanonline is no body is either moderating or cleaning the trash from their content. If you want to see that someone elses mother is called a hoor, just get there. It shows the worst of Somali people.

Somaliaonline administration, thanks for keeping these forum a place were nomads respect one another and exchange ideas.

Thanks.

Mustafe   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tallaabo, I agree. Hiiraanonline is where those who are looking for a job from the Somali government put their resumes. I do not read that part anymore. In fact I get my news and analysis from Somaliaonline.

Another major issue with Hiiraanonline is no body is either moderating or cleaning the trash from their content. If you want to see that someone elses mother is called a hoor, just get there. It shows the worst of Somali people.

Somaliaonline administration, thanks for keeping these forum a place were nomads respect one another and exchange ideas.

Thanks.

With all due respect I'm not sure if the mods here are doing their job either. With the exception of mentioning clan names anything goes. I remember a time when I used to look forward to visiting this site about 10 years ago, it was both informative and intereting. I was in high school then. But sadly, the place is now full of the likes of you, Saalax, dr Osman and few others who appear to have Asperger syndrome lol. I know the admins do this in the name of freedom of speech but com'on! Some people just deserve to get banned. Some of the rubbish that get posted here are cringe worthy.

Wadani   

Mustafe, your failing to see any value in galbeedi's informative and nuanced posts says more about you and your shortcomings than it does about him. Raggu markay arrimo kaa wayn ka hadlayaan waa la dhiidhiibsada ninyahow.

LOL Anyone who can't see the incredible value in Galbeedi's posts is not seeing straight.

:D

We all thoroughly enjoy reading galbeedi's posts on this forum, except you for some odd reason. Even the ones who disagree with him, can see the value here

If you don't like what he says, then post a rebuttal! Respond to his posts!

I agree with the poster who used "visit" SOL ten years ago: Señor Galbeedi in this particular case is chatting bollocks! :D

...but then again, he is one of my favorite habro who posts on SOL-- unlike those other seccessionist vagabonds like Xaaji Maalaayacni & Co.--so I will tolerate his ramarks.

Mustafe   

And isn't it funny how the usual suspects came out of the wood work? When I said, "some people just deserve to get banned" I actually had you 3 trolls above me in mind. Only I couldn't remember your names but yet here you are, loool. And strangely you all have the same writing style! Or may be you are the same person but who knows? consequently, all I have to say to you is get a life and stop managing your midlife crises online.

Dalmar1   

Who in god's name is this simpleton named mustard or whatever, this man comes from no where only to showcase his stupidity in front of everyone,waryaa mustafe just GTFO because your only fooling yourself here!

Lovely. Just bloody lovely Mr. Mustafe( man who used to "visit" SOL some 10 odd years ago or so):

Why would you even fathom such a grotesquely horrid notion as to bring about the B word in this assembly of SOL's greatest?

I don't know what sort of place SOL used to be 10 years ago, but if you ever come in here again throwing around the B word willy-nilly, and in the midst of somaliaonline's greatest, you will leave us no choice but to take you down a notch!

You've been warned :D