Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

SL Airways in the making+VIDEO

The doctor doesn't live in the real world. Somalia hasn't had government then he argues sections of somali society are pro and others appose. Then when he had nothing to argue said I had a superiority complex.

Kennedy come up with a concrete argument. The xaji has informed you that Somalia is the sole reason for enmity there. He gave you concrete evidence the livestock ban being a good example. The attempt at diplomatic isolation being another. The support of rival entities that attempt to create instability with the borders of a stable state.

Even though they have no state and hide behind au forces and get blown up every week they prolong a people right to end an unpopular union which is the norm and you argue that we can be brother states.

Never.

Tallaabo   

The duriyad people are not more beautiful or intelligent or wealthy than their Somali brothers and sisters, but we surely are morally superior. We occupy the moral high ground :-D And in the sight of Allah it is the moral superiority which matters.

Cidan, Somalia not having a Government doesn't mean it's free from political factions who have their own opinions! Are you seriously kidding me Cidan? Did you just make such a ridiculous argument?

BTW, you can talk about the diplomatic isolation and livestock ban all you want. But I didn't support it, none of the Koonfurians on this website supported it, and neither do the vast majority of Koonfurians in real life. So then what do you have to say about that?

Why do you make it look like the policies of Abdiqasim benefited the Koonfurians when in fact Abdiqasim harmed Somalilanders AND Koonfurians. BOTH of them. It isn't just about you. Somalis in the South aren't exactly treated very well by the self-declared President occupying Villa Somalia.

I support the self-determination of the Reer Waqooyi people and I hope in the future that our countries can be allies and brother states. Just like the relationship between Canada and the USA. Or the USA and Great Britain (despite the fact the Brits and Americans had a major war during George Washington's era)

And believe me Cidan, if the Koonfurians get their act together (and inshaAllah they will), there is NO indications that the Somalilanders will be superior to the Koonfurians in any way whatsoever.

So come down to Earth and stop having these delusions of grandeur.

Somalia could very quickly become a functioning, prosperous State with a high standard of living for it's population. If you want to compete, let's compete. But don't think that Somaliland's ability to stabilize their land translates to them being superior as a people loool :D

I live in the diaspora. I have Koonfurian and Waqooyi friends. They're really not different at all.

And if the Koonfurians get their act together, it'll very quickly become a prosperous State. One far more prosperous than any other State in East Africa, including your beloved Somaliland.

So remember that CidanSultan. Times change, situations change. Somalia was a very powerful country in 1976 but they were reduced to nothing by 1991.

And the same can happen when you compare 2014 to 2030.

If konfurians didn't want it is not a serious argument the government took those actions and thats what people will remember.

Talabo Moral high ground indeed we feed and shelter their refugees. We sent them money at the Hight of the famine. We don't interfere in their affairs.

Even d block we gave them peace instead of wiping them out all for love of Allah...

Moral highground indeed.

Kennedy Somalia this and that I seriously doubt that Somalia will ever gain any stability and be a regular nation. If it does then good on them but I highly doubt it. Firstly the people don't have the mentality I.e the ability to set up just and practice tools of government that can help it steer. Severe lack of patriotism and honousty. Everyone thinks about his clan and what he or the collective can get from the state. Nothing actually bonds these Somalians no actual objective, or goal even islam. The wadad is a tribalist first then a muslim. No army and due to the reasons I stated they can't pay wages. Institutions are shambles because of self interest and other factors. In my view Somalia is a lost cause the only reason why the world actually cares is because of Alshabab and the islam boogy man.

Somalia being the next Singapore don't hold your breadth Saxib. To acheive that you need to change the entire mentality of the people in Essense change who they are.

So you think Somalia will never rise because:

1. Severe lack of patriotism

2. Lack of honesty

3. Lack of a common bond holding them together

All of these are reversible in the long-term. All of these can be done away with since Somalia is a very young country with half of our population being under 15 years old. And in the long term, things can change and can change drastically.

I'll make a thread about this in the near future