Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

SL Airways in the making+VIDEO

galbeedi   

Xaaji, walaahi there is a big market for an airline industry in the region. Djibouti could not do it for the last 25 years. I say a good move.

Dr_Osman   

Why do you all think Puntland is a desert? have u guys even see somalia weather reports, their all the same degrees everywhere, only difference is that certain seasons are hotter on the redsea including BERBERA, DJIBOUTI. Do you know that Puntland has an active agricultural sector, or do you not know? Puntland has farms you freak and is already has achieved self sufficiency on vegetables locally and this is no longer exported to Puntland, other fruits and greens we will be aiming for self sufficiency until everything that is agriculture base will be provided locally and not exported. U guys don't have a clue what the new puntland is about and the tremendous work that has been achieved in this sector over the years, your still running around with the old myths somalis make arguments of.

What has your 300k terrorists achieved as far as self sufficiency is concerned on the agricultural side? basically nothing, they still import their agricultural from ethiopia. So please sit down, your scorched desert aint no better then anyone. It's amazing when someone with a scortched hellhole is pointing to others, I can understand if the south did but YOU, amazing stuff and fadhi ku dirir nonsense.

Dr_Osman   

Where are the cowards now is what gaas is saying. You dont even arable land that can be farmed in the north, thats why u never see any daaqsin when it rains in the 300K terror zone

IMG_5212.jpg?w=680

10374270_10152849483412729_3718691_n.jpg

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xaaji, walaahi there is a big market for an airline industry in the region. Djibouti could not do it for the last 25 years. I say a good move.

It shocks me at how utterly incompetent Djibouti is, when they couldn't even get together and create a viable Airline Industry. They had 25 years to do it.

They could have made billions in revenue, but instead they passed off that golden opportunity and they have to now compete with the resurgent Ethiopian Airlines and now Somaliland's Airline.

I bet they're banging their hands against the wall now. Ridiculous

Holac   

I was excited for a minute, but then I realized that this is nothing more than another Juba Airways, Daalo Airlines, etc. In case you forgot, somali businessmen have been investing in air services for decades.

Didn't ATA go bankrupt?

galbeedi   

Dr Kenny, since 1991, there were no airlines run by Somalis. Djibouti could have done it. The issue is was last Air Djibouti was run under the French colonials. as soon as they transferred within ten years they went bankrupt. it is all about stealing and nepotism. They can't run an airline. The port operation almost collapsed before they transferred the operation to Dubai World port.

The Educated people have left the island. by the way they are not even planing any time soon. There won't be an airline in Djibouti for ever. Somaliland have more chances of airline than Djibouti.

Sometimes you realize life under the colonials was much better the corrupt feudal dictators masquerading as presidents.

Daalo airlines and its owned by a Somalilander , star african air another airliner is also owned by a Somalilander.. Djibouti as a small country is comming short really to have its own aircraft