Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Boobe a decent man advises the corrupt Kulmiye.

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo, sister thanks for your input. On your last paragraph you are correct. I was needling(yarre Durayey) our Yiroowe friends who are very sensitive of criticism. Aamin Aamir, who leaves few blocks from my house, said that when he writes a cartoon about Xirsi and company , his mailbox and telephone are always full of insults.

Tilmook, Saaxiib in normal circumstance the sitting President always leads the party for any re-election. Now Ina Biixi want to defeat Siilaanyo. that is why the list matters. an insider told me a huge compensation of cash is in the works to silence him. wE SHALL SEE.

Dr.kenny, yes sometimes a new blood is needed for the party, but this guy Ina Biixi is undetectable. A large segment of the Population considers him a renegade or warlord. He has never been elected to any thing for twenty years.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Barwaaqo, sister thanks for your input. On your last paragraph you are correct. I was needling(yarre Durayey) our Yiroowe friends who are very sensitive of criticism. Aamin Aamir, who leaves few blocks from my house, said that when he writes a cartoon about Xirsi and company , his mailbox and telephone are always full of insults.

Tilmook, Saaxiib in normal circumstance the sitting President always leads the party for any re-election. Now Ina Biixi want to defeat Siilaanyo. that is why the list matters. an insider told me a huge compensation of cash is in the works to silence him. wE SHALL SEE.

Dr.kenny, yes sometimes a new blood is needed for the party, but this guy Ina Biixi is undetectable. A large segment of the Population considers him a renegade or warlord. He has never been elected to any thing for twenty years.

prove that a ''segment of the population considers him a renegade or warlord...''?

sources? evidence? xaqishooyin?

of course, i shouldn't be surprised that you'd make smear campaigns against abti Musa. he is finally right.

Alpha i dont support Muse Biixi nor any person but i am a realist Kulmiye cannot be defeated they are strongly rooted , and Somaliland govt has no real opposition my motto is governments come and go but Somaliland remains Alpha be honest you support Ucid , nothing wrong with ucid , ucid is a good party it just need to execute their program more. You know that the opposition is weak when the opposition is masturbating on a internal rift of the Kulmiye party Kulmiye will not be like udub any way there is no need to go in details on the SL domestic issues and party issues this is not the right platform to discuss those matters just a little advise.

galbeedi   

http://i1.wp.com/harowo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/muuse-iyo-siilaanyo-indhaha.jpg?resize=566%2C337

Alpha, if he is your Abti, then you must support him. In any case there are many incidents and loud outbursts where he was the main actor. even three weeks ago during Kulmiye convention, they were begging him to take a seat in leaders place. He angrily quit and sat among the delegates.

There were a famous " Afaray", recited by Ina biixi during the war in the east in 1995.

Anigoo wax dili kara

duca qaadan maaye

qoriga kabeebka qabo.

Do you want more.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tilmook, Saaxiib in normal circumstance the sitting President always leads the party for any re-election. Now Ina Biixi want to defeat Siilaanyo. that is why the list matters. an insider told me a huge compensation of cash is in the works to silence him. wE SHALL SEE

Saaxiib, if like you say Biixi has the power and ability to shakedown Silanyo to an extent whereby Silanyo & his ilk are willing to pay large sums of money to Biixi to cut them some slack, then by all means, I believe, this is Biixi's presidency to loose.

And if I were Señor Biixi, then by all means I wouldn't settle just for money, but I'd make sure I became president so as to get both the money and the power!

galbeedi   

Tillamook, of course you do, but he is unelectable. just like qanyare and others. everybody in Somaliland knows that. You know what, the opposition may push for his candidacy so they can win it.

That is the trick Saalax must start campaigning for Biixi.

N.O.R.F   

Che, is there? Looks like the usual party in-fighting to me. The whole should never have go to this stage.

If this is usual, one wonders what qualifies as unusual. Though I think this matter will be eventually settled, it shows the cracks withing the party and the delicate partnership that are based on tribal and individual interest.

Gudi baa loo xilsaarey -Xalinta Biixi iyo Silaanyo oo ka kooban 16 qof-............. Biixi waa alifle-- daaqada ayaa laga saari doonaa-- tan labaad- Mucaaradka Silaanyo waa iska dhiban yihiin- ha iska sugaan 1 sano --waxaanu ugu dareynaa 5 sano oo kale oo Silaanyo ah-- Dhiikar ha ku dhacdo-iyo coma ha galeen--Niman meeshaan ku jira, oo mucaarad ah , iney somaliaonline isku qarxiin doonaan ayaan hubaa (suicde bombing) markii ay maqlaan 5 sano oo kaleh silaanyo madaxtooyada seexan doono-

Guulwadow Silaanyo , Aabihii garashada geygayagoow. Hantiwadaagga waa habka. Barwaaqa noo horseedayee.

galbeedi   

I think we have to be fair and objective here. Of course we criticize Siilaanyo in many ways, because we expect from him more. He is one of the most experienced Somali politician of his time. We may even attack him for not running for 2016 in Somalia. Some us are even hoping that we may realize our dream of united country through him.

Having said that It is not fair to compare Siilaanyo and Muuse Biixi. It is not good for the future of Somaliland and it's aspirations to put in the same stage of leadership for these two men. Siilaanyo may have health issues, but he is a well educated, and experienced leader who have seen both peace, prosperity and war. He is what we Somalis call " Rugcadaa".

Somaliland come from a long way to trust the future to renegade soldier who never have achieved any meaningful thing for the last twenty years. I can't immagine Dr. Mohamed Cumar, an educated former minister want to be a lieutenant of this trouble maker.

The good news is this Muuse guy will be history soon. I hope.

Kulmiye has to get their acts together if they want to rule for the next decades and the 2 opposing groups need to reconcile and reach a compromise as SL needs to move foward . Its funny galbeedi thinks Somaliland president Ahmed Silanyo had ambitions to run office for Somalia. Siilaanyo wants to go down in the history books as the one of the greatest SL presidents as Madaxweynihi ictraafka keeney where Cigaal failed where daahir rayaale failed where Tuur Failed.Failed. Thats why he changed 360 Somalilands Foreign policy. Muse Bihi is the one that managed to give Siilanyo the entire votes of the entire Hargeysa constituency and Gabiley votes, he even managed to convince the die hard Udub reer Sheikh Madaar district community to vote for Siilaanyo.

Muse and ina kahin are the republican guard of the Kulmiye party.There are 2 way to reach settlement both Muse and Silanyo are given the chance to contest with in the party for the presidential candidate in 2015 and may the best man win. Or President siilaanyo remains at the helm but the elections are postponed to the year 2017 under the pretext that SL is not ready to hold 2 elections at the same time the parliament elections and presidential elections at the same. And that Siilaanyo remains in office up to the year 2017 and than allows Muse to be the presidential candidate and keeps the constituencies and strong Kulmiye pillars together, in order to reign over the country this can be a very plausible scenario if cooler heads emerge.

galbeedi   

Xaaji, I got some messages people saying that I am on the bandwagon of Siilaanyo. I am not. I believe you must change for the future. You can't go back twenty years to 1995. If Siilaanyo has to be defeated or decides to leave office, then some new generation of leaders looking for the future must given the that opportunity. Young charismatic and Harvard graduate Jamaal Husein could be the one. Look at Somalia, they no longer accepting Ina Cayddid, Cali Mahdi or any old style politics. LOok at Puntland from Faroole to a Harvard educated new generation leader. You can't force people to accept characters like Nuuse and hope for great future. If this is the best candidate the Hargeisa constituency could muster and rally behind, God help us.

Having been an SNM solder is not enough for someone to lead. We already have The SNM in chief as a leader, we need new blood. If the West Hargeisa/Gabiley want the power they must get a better candidate than Muuse. Also I do not believe the idea that political power can be transferred to whomever the leader chooses.

Look at what happen to Udub. Rather than contest the leadership openly or by consensus, certain sub clan decided before the race to crown themselves. They set up a guideline which they thought will favor them. They said the UDUB candidate must provide certain amount of money before to qualify. Mr. Jamaal Ali put the cheque in and won fairly and squarely. Warancade and Rayaale couldn't believe it. So, they started to sabotage. THe rest is history, and UDUB is no longer.

If the idea is certain sub clan must be given for" Kaltan", then The Awdal community already ruled, so does the Muuse Biixi and Siilaanyo. I suggest, the west Burco community must be given the chance to lead since they have agitating for a while.

Galbeedi i am against this whole its reer hebel turn to sit on the Throne the Hargeysa and gabiley communities its not their turn. This whole reer Hebel my turn was invented by Die hard Kulmiye supporters during daahir rayaales reign., and said its our turn since we are the last habar who have not been on the throne Since Somaliland independence it is wrong we need to declanize the Somaliland political spectrum. Gamal would be a good candidate for the seat but People prefer to support a man they know the old guard Siilaanyo and the Bixis and the Kahins. We have 3 parties and the 3 parties have to put forward a candidate and the Somaliland public must decide who they wish to lead the nation the end of it , we cant have reer Borama wa inay kursi heelan reer hargeysa w ainay kuris helaan reer burco wa inay kursi helaan. This is wrong. And this mentality needs to be erased. But this Kulmiye inner struggle its just for Kulmiye nothing more they need to solve their problems.SInce they are the ruling party. If president siilaanyo is fit to rule for another 5 years i mean real fit and he knows he can deliver than he should be given that chance again so far he has done a good job for Somaliland the past 4 years.