Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Boobe a decent man advises the corrupt Kulmiye.

galbeedi   

Boobe is on the money on this issue.

The disfunction of Kulmiye party in Somaliland have been dragging for almost two years, in early may, a tentative convention has concluded without resolving the outstanding issues of the party. a council was appointed to sort out the main problems and organize the list of central committee members. two days ago that counsel released a list, not based on party loyalty or membership, but on tribal lines. The chairman Muuse (Suudi) Biixi , refused to acknowledge claiming it is his job to nominate the list.

As Boobe Ducaale pointed out, any ruling party must be headed by the sitting President since he got most of the electoral votes in the general election and he must be the leader of the party. Also the executive committee of any political party are there only for the day to day operations of the party. The political and legal powers of the party must remain with general members or it's central committee congress. It seems there are no rules in this saga.

The major mistakes of these corrupt party is: first rather than pick the party members from the local districts by following party criteria, they chose to pick on tribal bases. Each tribe is given certain numbers without measuring the support of each district according to party rules. Second, they put the President and the vice presidents just as members of the party. The sitting President and vice President should lead any party function or leadership list unless they lose the support of the members.

Tribal politics against party politics and illegal transfer.

As Boobe pointed it is all tribal. It started during the campaign of 2010, when Siilaanyo made a deal to Muuse And his sub clan that if they help him in the coming election, he will only serve one term and help them win next election after his term. To make sure the deal is followed, Siilaanyo transferred the chairmanship of the party to Muuse Biixi without contest and competition, as soon as he was elected President. According to party rules it is illegal to transfer leadership to another person without the consent of general membership.

Now, the time has came to get ready for the next election. with the opposition weakened and fragmented , Siilaanyo is enjoying wide support among public due to what people in Somaliland call " dheemaal baa loo tuuray", certain Promises to build roads and ports, government contracts and other rewards, since the government is the only employer for jobs and other appointments, people are allying themselves to the ruling party. . Some people believe that the devil you know is better than the new one. Some how Siilaanyo is getting ready for re-election. by all accounts, if the opposition doesn't get his act together, Siilaanyo could win easily. Also his supporters who tasted the power and leadership for the first time since the arrival of the colonial in the somali shores, are not willing to let it go easily.

Now, since that deal in 2010 was between Siilaanyo and Muuse Biixi sub clan, that sub clan says ( waa markayagii).

Some even believe without the S. muuse, Siilaanyo can't rule Hargeisa. This could be ugly and dangerous, because these guys , especially INa Biixi is ruthless. in July 2010, in order to to put wedge between Rayaale and Gabiley, they were allegedly orchestrated the killing of innocent travellers between Dila-Gabiley to saw hatred among brotherly community. That is why this feud must be resolved peacefully.

Boobe may be hard line "jabhad", but he is one of those honest living ( xalaal quutayaal), among the somaliland politicians. He advocates for rule of law and accountability. He knows that this could lead to a disaster.

By the way those who are interested in Somali language, he is a master of the somali grammar. Just listen as he speaks,. there are no English words in speech. Togan iyo Taban and so on. I use to read some of his articles about history and his critics of the ruling party after he was wrongly fired.

Hope for peace.

Galbeedi,

Make me understand this... Didn't kulmiye nominate the incumbent Silanyo to run or will Bixi run against Silanyo even though they both belong to the same party?

Dr_Osman   

Galbeedi wax baad threadka boqortoyada ku turturay, anigu waan turturaya ogow. I thought u were smarter then that galbeedi, but u aint.

In 1991 we saw the facts on the ground in Somalia that somalia is 80/20 rule. 20% in the city, 80% in the rural areas. The HAGS overan the urbanites in a day and settled the whole southern section of that town today.Whats frightening is that clan rural population is only baraxlay too dhusomareeb 200 kilometers. Imagine me, bosaso to galkayo 700 kilometers? u have seen the first ever scholary estimations done for somalia approved at an academia level with a vast level of evidence put before your eyes which included satellite imagery, density, rural,urban,nomadic settlements all counted, land software applied, recognized international growth formulas and even accounted international agency estimates. Nothing of the sort its standard has been ever provided before. We see clearly that in the north the ssc areas rural populations are all green, we see the opposite in non ssc areas of the north its yellow. What can explain this? only valid explanation is there is no rural population in non ssc areas and they have all settled in hargeisa. Devastating blow. If u all we see in those areas are the urban with no rural, u can imagine a quick flood like 91 mogadishu being replicated. The other evidence is DDSI, no major urban area but very rural focused and censused by ethiopia to be 5 million even though indepedent agencies say its 10 million. An average of that would be somewhere in the 7 mark. This proves again the rural is where it counts not urban. 91 also proves that. Density map also proves that showing all the green areas of the map are heavily populated rural settlements of the SAHAL clan in PL/SSC. We see the oppsite in the north non Sahal side including awdal. This can explain why u never see herders there today, THEY ALL SETTLED. The small grazing grounds is also more evidence that there isnt any need for further grazing ground since the density maps clearly showed its yellow empty.

The other evidence I want to throw at u is, do u consider it fair that borame to las anod being 500 kilometers is given 5 states by siyad barre? thats one state per 100 kilometer. Do u Think it's fair Bosaso to Galkayo 750 kilometers is given 2.5 states, half of the north even though its a much bigger land? Where are u Galbeedi, hiding now? Do u think its fair galkayo to hamar 700 kilometers is given 4.5 states southern mudug, galgaduud, hiran, shabelle dhexe, banadir yet the same land size bosaso to galkayo 700 kilometers is given 2.5 states in return? I find it horrendous that Faysal ali waraabe is criticizing the way the 18 states was divided. I think he should be the last to complain dont you considering hargeisa to burco 300 kilometers is 2 states same as Puntland which is 700 kilometers? I hope you nuts dont elect that guy, he will really get you guys defeated politically by puntlanders and even mogadishu folks. There is big reason why they left the 18 states how it is and all clans agreed, cause they know PL would increase to at least 4.5 states like the HAGS, while the north would decrease to 2 states like it was colonial period and hence lose alot at the federal level. It us again paying the heavy price for somalinimo, when will u nutts get that. When u will eyes open up, I am yelling this thru SOL and saying wake the hell up. Every nation on a compass has 4 directions. North-South-East-West. My clan settles one direction by itself, where-as the other directions north,south,west are heavily shared as u know. Isnt fair today we should be talking about PL rights if we want a stable somalia? Do u think its fair what has happened to us? We suffered a genocide under sayid that no clan ever did, thrown from cliffs and reported by new york times at the time. 700 ppl back then was the equivalent of 7000 of your ppl dying today. This genocide never occured to other clans, yet we dont say a word. Followed by the ITALIAN bombings of alula-baargaal-iskushuban and the heroic battles of omar samatar in mudug, do we see anyone in somalia talk about it? no they talk about taleh. What about the siyad barre genocide in mudug? systemically targetting our rural population when u aware of the 80/20 rule of somalia. What about the USC genocides in mogadishu-galkayo-kismayo? dadkas somali miyaysan ahayn? what about alitihaad slaughtering in bosaso? what about SNM slaughtering of PL civilian workers in hargeisa and berbera? what about shabab attacks now being sent against us? I thought u were alot mature then this galbeedi but its obviously waa iska turturaysa marki lagu soo turturo u are nowhere to be seen and run.

LONG LIVE THE SURVIVORS OF PL. TRUE HEROS. AFTER ALL THAT, WE STILL SAY WE LOVE U. WE STILL SAY IF WE GET OIL, U WILL SHARE IT WITH US. IF U COME TO PL, THIS IS UR HOME. HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS CAN WE TAKE? U SAW THAT WITCH FROM DAYNILE AND U DIDNT DENOUNCE HER, U APPLAUDED. THEY STILL HATE US AND SAY IT TO OUR FACE AND WE STILL SAY WE LOVE U EVEN THOUGH IT US THE ONLY CLAN THAT HAS SUFFERED THE MOST IN SOMALIA. I AM FED UP GALBEEDI, THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN PUNTLANDER GET FED UP TO AND THIS WILL HAVE A DRASTIC IMPACT ON THE NATION, MARK MY WORDS GALBEEDI MARK THEM RIGHT NOW

Dr_Osman   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^^ you one crazy guy

Not necessarily crazy just well informed I would say, Just because I don't say things, dont mean I dont know. I surely do know but waiting for others to challenge me and I send them to school.

<cite>

^^^ you one crazy guy

Adnan, I agree with you lil man :D

Seems the good Doctor has left his sense in some arid place in Puntland, yet again!

YoniZ   

Old man, you made good points...until at this point, You reverted blatantly to the Somali saying of "Fiqi tolkii kama Jano tago by the below statement.

<cite>

Some even believe without the S. muuse, Siilaanyo can't rule Hargeisa. This could be ugly and dangerous, because these guys , especially INa Biixi is ruthless. in July 2010, in order to to put wedge between Rayaale and Gabiley, they were allegedly orchestrated the killing of innocent travellers between Dila-Gabiley to saw hatred among brotherly community. That is why this feud must be resolved peacefully.

Barwaaqo   

Galbeedi

Si fiican baad u dhigtay uganna faalootay xaaladda dalka ka jirta. In kasta oo aad wali aaminsan tahay midnimadda jamhuuriyadii burburtay hadanna adigu si xaqiiqda ku salaysan ayaad uga faalootaa arimaha Somaliland amaba Somalia, sidaaa darteed faalooyinkaagu ima gafaan. Mar-marka qaarkood kaama madhna qabiil yara duris taana somali baad u tahay oo bahashaa si kasta oo aynu u hore marno waa lay- noogu dawgalay. Tusaale hadaan u soo qaato hadalkaagan 'Waa markii ugu horaysay ee taageerayaasha Silaanyo dha-dhamiyaam xukunka iyo hogaaminta dalka, laga soo bilaabo markii gumaystuhu soo caga dhigtay xeebaha somalida ilaa maanta, lagamana yaabo in ay si dhib yar xukunka uga tagaan'. OO miyaa hadda ka hor wakhti loo helayba in la dhadhamiyo xukun iyo hogaamin, sawtaynu calankeenii ula dholon-dholay koonfur iyadoon wax shuruuda ah lagu xidhin.

Kulmiye waxaan leeyahay caqligu ha shaqeeyo oo hala isu tanaasulo, dalkana yaan khal-khal la gelin. Macaaradka waxaan leeyahay tusa dadweynaha oo u soo bandhiga qorshihiina siyaasadeed oo hufan; dadweynaha reer Somaliland waxaan leeyahay ka waantooba qabiil oo doorta xisbiga dantu idiin ku jirto ee noloshiina sare u qaadaya.

N.O.R.F   

For the young'uns, this is all internal 'party politics' as the term goes. It happens in Hargaisa, Hong Kong and Helsinki.

If you're not a Kulmiye supporter, you're not a Kulmiye supporter. What does it matter what was said, who agreed what with who and the tribal dimension? You're AGAINST them. Let them fall apart. Hehehe

^

That's besides the point:

What I would personally like to know is why wouldn't any ruling party stand behind their incumbent? Only once a sitting president is termed out should a party hold their primaries and elect their new leadership. Am I wrong in thinking so?

^^

Maybe the Ruling Party wants to transition away from Siilanyo and have a new face, so therefore their new candidate can get elected as the new President of Somaliland? Why have the other party have a turn in governing the country when you can just have another new face to replace Siilanyo and his political party can continue ruling the country after the old man retires?

I could be wrong though

Kulmiye is in shambles caawa. for so long it's continually abused the SL Constitution balse it's now in danger of total collapse. these are interesting development......

for the disgusting Koonfurians, Somalilandiidist folks and Dr. Kenny who think they can salvage some brownie points for their crude and ill-informed speculative wax-la-yidhs from the grapevines, insofar as this ensuing and on-going drama is concerned, please isku xishooda. your analysis is not impressing anyone.

and for the man with the naasa waweyne who goes by the name Titsamook, wax isku fal. it sickens me you continually insults folks on this site. name calling is a sign of profound insecurity and low self-esteem ee adna sida uula soco bakhtiyahow.

<cite>

Alpha Gamaal and Sultan faisal are feasting tonight somaha lol if Kulmiye disintegrates its good for Ucid and Wadani

unlike you, i don't support UCID for the same reason you support Musa Bixi, abti.

in fact, i don't support UCID or Wadani. i support SL. that's ruunta.