Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Siilaanyo's cousin attends crowning of Boqor Burhan Boqor Muuse

Tilmook what do you wish to know about King Bucur ama Maxammad al xaniif hist imposter name , the hebrew king of Somaliland in ancient time. Somaliland is a land rich in civilization and history any way we were not talking about the good old king of the 10th century but we were talking about your King Buru of Qardho the man in the Arab clothing, who's closest king like suldaan garaase of garowe did not even attend , does suldaan garaase dislike the khamiis wearing arab wannna be king of qardho

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tilmook what do you wish to know about King Bucur ama Maxammad al xaniif hist imposter name , the hebrew king of Somaliland in ancient time. Somaliland is a land rich in civilization...

I wish to know everything about your grand ancestor Bucur Bacayr! Please educate us some more Mr. Xaaji Maalaayacni? :D

Tilmaook he is not my ancestor but he is a common well known King in the region of Hebrew Descendant who contributed allot to the society do you know the Childs play Kumbu lala cado its derived from certain which craft he used to perform a new born Kids King Bucur predates my ancestor and maternal ancestor and paternal ancestor both Yusuf al Baqdadi and Ishaq al ridawi. Horta cayda iska daa aniga Xaaji Xunjuf baa la yidha i can tell you all about King Bucur and Semitic and hebrew civilization before the rise of islam in Somaliland. What else do you want to know. Any way i can recomdn you a book called - Sun, sand and Somals written by Rayne, Henry A there is a whole chapter about Muhammad al Xanif or King Bucur want to read it also interesting to read who killed him.

^

I have heard a different story saaxiib.

Maybe, if I find the time, I shall narrate it on SOL. Be forewarned, it's very scandalous to say the least. :D