Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Siilaanyo's cousin attends crowning of Boqor Burhan Boqor Muuse

Tallaabo   

It is good Somaliland sent representatives to this ceremony as a way of building bridges with our crazy neighbours.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Boqor Maxamuud Cali Carab hails from Yiroowe/East Burco.

Why did you get specific with exactly where in Somaliland he is from?

Saalax, it seems the disease that has caused you to seek secession from Somalia has now spread, whereby you now want to even secede from east Burco, it seems.

Saalax   

It is what it is. I don't know about south Somalia but in Somaliland

we are open about where a person is from.Those kind of details are

important to avoid misinformation.

Dr_Osman   

There is even a hargeisa dude who did gabay on the podium, didnt see this burco guy though. Talaabo makes no sense calling Puntland crazy while his attacking lands that doesn't belong to him, living in morgan homes, we aint living in ur homes. Infact your ppl work at our port and make good money and I video evidence of it. Your one sad person talaabo. For that one morgan you run around with, we will bring tansaniya, ina kahin, ina askar, dhegawayne to trial. Check-mate, u can't make a govt a clan since all clans are in it, you have no case so whatsoever just based on that refutation. What really crushes your argument is the fact 'the regime aint around today' so you cant complain about something that isn't around. But we SAHAL have a genuine reason to complain since our genocide was community driven both up north and and mogadishu. We simply cant reconcile with killing machine community, because a community wont change, it wont disappear, they are still there and infact they are ruling us today which can substiantitate our case that we fear another genocide to return.

As for your pathetic SNM, they got their asses kicked when mano to mano in the rural areas, thats why you ran behind your women dress in the urban areas and used them as human sheilds. U pathetic, u didnt have any control of anywhere untill aideed came in 1990 and the armed forces LEFT to fight a bigger force in mogadishu, thats why u had that IRIR pact with the south, u think u fooling anyone? you aint pal. Now sit down, learn from Puntland. It was in erigavo that ppl couldnt even walk the streets without being killed and robbed. Puntland aint killing themselves, ur the one sending terrorsts and tnt bombs. Read this interesting article by WELL versed and respected scholar in Somalia, even though I know his anti PL.

http://wardheer.startlogic.com/articles/April/19_the%20Majeerteen_embrassment_Said%20Samatar.htm

I warn u guys, I am well versed with somalis, I read alot and remember that article from a while back and related to it alot. I dont mind facts when I see it, But nonsense spewing like that dayniile witch and talaabo, is just time wasting and making stuff up as he goes.

Talaabo lift up your game to Galbeedi standard, your a rookie son.

<cite>

It is what it is. I don't know about south Somalia but in Somaliland

we are open about where a person is from.Those kind of details are

important to avoid misinformation.

You say "important", but the question that begs for an answer is WHY is it important? He is no Silanyo( whom we all know you love so very dearly) but only the chosen speaker for the delegation from Somaliland who in my opinion spoke honorably and passed the people of somaliland's best wishes to the new King of Somalia.

Put the politics aside saaxiib, and see it for what it was!

Tallaabo   

<cite>

There is even a hargeisa dude who did gabay on the podium, didnt see this burco guy though. Talaabo makes no sense calling Puntland crazy while his attacking lands that doest belong to him, living in morgan homes, we aint living in ur homes. Infact your ppl work at our port and make good money and I video evidence of it. Your one sad person talaabo. For that one morgan you run around with, we will bring tansaniya, ina kahin, ina askar, dhegawayne to trial. Check-mate, u can't make a govt a clan since all clans are in it, you have no case so whatsoever just based on that refutation. What really crushes your argument is the fact 'the regime aint around today' so you cant complain about something that isn't around. But we SAHAL have a genuine reason to complain since our genocide was community driven both up north and and mogadishu. We simply cant reconcile with killing machine community, because a community wont change, it wont disappear, they are still there and infact they are ruling us today which can substiantitate our case that we fear another genocide to return.

As for your pathetic SNM, they got their asses kicked when mano to mano in the rural areas, thats why you ran behind your women dress in the urban areas and used them as human sheilds. U pathetic, u didnt have any control of anywhere untill aideed came in 1990 and the armed forces LEFT to fight a bigger force in mogadishu, thats why u had that IRIR pact with the south, u think u fooling anyone? you aint pal. Now sit down, learn from Puntland. It was in erigavo that ppl couldnt even walk the streets without being killed and robbed. Puntland aint killing themselves, ur the one sending terrorsts and tnt bombs. Read this interesting article by WELL versed and respected scholar in Somalia, even though I know his anti PL.

I warn u guys, I am well versed with somalis, I read alot and remember that article from a while back and related to it alot. I dont mind facts when I see it, But nonsense spewing like that dayniile witch and talaabo, is just time wasting and making stuff up as he goes.

Talaabo lift up your game to Galbeedi standard, your a rookie son.

I think you have taken my jokes about your new captain very badly indeed. Cheer up ditoore, this is just SOL :-D

I still can't figure out why he had to wear Arab cloths though!! The whole ceremony looked like the crowning of an Arab colonist invader.

The cultural differences between Somalilanders and those from the pirate enclave has also allot to do with the pagan culture called caano shub , this culture is alien in Somaliland but the pirates in Arab clothing did the same pagan culture.

<cite>

I think you have taken my jokes about your new captain very badly indeed. Cheer up ditoore, this is just SOL :-D

I still can't figure out why he had to wear Arab cloths though!! The whole ceremony looked like the crowning of an Arab colonist invader.

The Arab garb is paying homage to the ancestor of his expansive clan and whose cousins from across the Gulf of Aden came to pay their respects.

But we do understand that the secessionists can't fathom this respect for tradition--for there own ancestry is shrouded in ignomony for all eternity!

Tell us, Tallaabo, about the illustrious history of the common ancestor of the Habro of Waqooyiga who went by the name Bucur Bacayr? Tell us what sort of clothing he used to wear? :D

The pirates are good deceivers they brought a couple of fishermen and told us they are the Arab delegation from Yemen. And than they let their so called crowned King wear an Arab thobe and they danced and said it was cultural gathering allow hana waalin lol

Hawdian   

^ reminds me about when that pirate when to Thailand and claimed to be " Crown Prince of Somaliya" hahahs wali reer bari waa dadad riyo ku nool.

^

Ilma Bucur Bacayr... Don't attack me for mentioning the unmentionable. :D

All I asked was you guys share the history of this forebearer of yours.