Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

After Crushing Alshabaab, the real war begins.

You may ask what is this real war you are talking about? Nimanyahow Somalia cannot hold together somalidiid secessionist traitors and somalidoon patriots. One of the two groups must be expelled from the land.

So after alshabaab, the real harb will be started. Lacnada Allah korkooda ha ahaado. We must kill them(militarily) wherever we find, including the sympathisers.

After the irhaabis are done it is time for Somalia to beef up the military forces , get warplanes and tanks, make new commando units and prepare for the great war to protect the motherland from traitors.

Srilanka Part 2 in Somalia. A bloody end for the somali naago movement. This time there wont be USC to save their xabashi ass.

SomaliaRising, I don't like that strategy AT ALL. Not even one bit. In fact, as crazy as this sounds, it would sound like a better idea to conquer the NFD from those docile Kenyans rather than attempting to conquer Somaliland. It could only destabilize Somalia in the long run and definitely fuel even more animosity.

If they want to separate from Somalia and have their tiny State, then go right ahead. After some time and after Somaliland/Somalia develops economically, regional integration will happen ANYWAY and Somaliland will apply to rejoin the Somali Republic, after a couple generations.

She just needs some time off. Somaliland is tired of her husband Somalia and after some time, she'll reunite with him and they'll live happily ever after :D

Tallaabo   

He is just young, angry, idealistic, and unversed in the workings of the world. He thinks Sri Lanka with a population of 20 million, 75% of which is Sinhalese Buddhists with only 4% Tamils is comparable to the former Somali republic with a mere population of 9 million and over a third of which is from Somaliland. Actually I like Mr Somalilarising as he is a genuine Somali nationalist and very different from the countless hypocrites who wave and blue flag, sing "Soomaaliyeey tooosa", but would then stap you in the back at every opportunity for selfish clanish reasons. The guy is not bad but is just frustrated by the messy political situation of the Somali people.

Crushing Alshabaab with what army the African union troops the AU troops have no interest to defeat Alshabaab.

As for the indomitable Somalilanders those people will outshine any one in the African continent. Tallaabo u have a point there i prefer also a hostile Somalia towards Somaliland so that we can say one more is keen kaya siiyaa bal ciiday caano ka daadato. I believe an appeaser a sympathizer and a sweet talker is much harder to come to an agreement is jiid wa gacmo daalis. Some how we need a more confronting elites in Somalia towards Somaliland. So maybe in 2016 we should support a person from Puntland in Mogadishu perhaps Somalia rising some one who acts hostile.

And aires on their TV that he is coming for Somaliland for one more fight to unite Somaliland with Somalia But this war will never happen only when Somalia gets rid of the AU troops and defeats shabaab and it will take years.

In the mean time no threat is coming from Somalia to Somaliland in years to come the last time they came after Somaliland , Somalia broke down in pieces beyond repair there is a catch though the Somalilanders know one thing is the divisive politics of Somalia the 4.5 system they will never manage to overcome the inter tribal conflict and agree to attack Somaliland or even Kenya or Ethiopia, all you have to play on the grievances of the certain clans of Somalia there is no sense of nationhood in the south.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Sxb my mowqiif is cut and clear. I cannot stand traitors, weither they be hags puntis or snm.

I will always support United Somalia under Shariahlaw.

That is a good principle.

<cite>

Sxb my mowqiif is cut and clear. I cannot stand traitors, weither they be hags puntis or snm.

I will always support United Somalia under Shariahlaw.

I do too bro, but the general situation in the Horn of Africa....it wouldn't allow something like this. At least not yet. Somalis in the Western countries can't even share a Masjid without feuds occurring. Somalia is not a mature society yet. At least under a decentralized Federal arrangement, we can leave Somalia to be fully unified perhaps in 3 or 4 generations inshaAllah.

The same way how the central European States of Prussia, Bavaria and others united in 1871 to form Germany. It didn't exist before then. But over 20 different European States, united to form Germany and the rest is history. It's the richest State in Europe and was the most powerful.

Everything is step by step. If Somaliland isn't united with Somalia today, it most CERTAINLY will be united with us in the future.

<cite>

SomaliaRising, I don't like that strategy AT ALL. Not even one bit. In fact, as crazy as this sounds, it would sound like a better idea to conquer the NFD from those docile Kenyans rather than attempting to conquer Somaliland. It could only destabilize Somalia in the long run and definitely fuel even more animosity.

If they want to separate from Somalia and have their tiny State, then go right ahead. After some time and after Somaliland/Somalia develops economically,
regional integration will happen ANYWAY and Somaliland will apply to rejoin the Somali Republic, after a couple generations.

She just needs some time off. Somaliland is tired of her husband Somalia and after some time, she'll reunite with him and they'll live happily ever after
:D

That will never happen Somaliland will never join Somalia again to form a state equal partnership coexistence side by side in peace is the way forward we cannot have a nation join another nation partnership in economy trade health and even build a common organization to protect our common interest.But i doubt that will ever happen as long as we have the likes of pirate rising in the midst of Somalia. The Anti Somalia elements will take control over Somaliland and they will build a massive wall between Somalia and Somaliland and all koonfurians will be deported to Somalia and all relations will be cut.There are some elites in Somaliland who condemn when Somaliland officials call the People of Somalia our brothers they say these people are not our brothers they are worse kind of enemies. Somaliland leaders some times walalahaya Somalia, and these people who say this are very respectable leaders of Somaliland former SNM leaders, once the next generation here this and the hostile elites of Somalia.

I dont see a bright future of peaceful coexistence. The longer the discontent on both sides and no one is trusting each other the Somalia and Somaliland problem could have been solved in the year 2000. But since people cannot swallow Somaliland right to independence especially koonfurians the 2 can never meet eye to eye and that is very sad. But we are to proud and allot of time and energy will be wasted on each other

A little healthy animosity never hurt anyone Xaaji. The Swedes and Finns don't really like each other either. A lot of Lebanese tell me how they can't stand Jordanians. It's the funniest thing actually :D

We have a lot less issues to work out, and you really have no right to complain about "not being recognized" since Somalia hasn't had a real Government since Siad Barre's Administration. You even say so yourself. So any "talks" regarding a mutual agreement of secession won't be taken seriously by the people until we actually have effective governance in the South.

You're negotiating with a Failed State.

Not true Somalia might have had a paper government since 2000 but the fact that they remained very hostile towards SL. Somalia let Somaliland lose 1.3 billion dollar in Livestock revenue in the 8 year Saudi Boycott. The situation will not be any better so much time has passed those time could have been used to bring the people closer but foolish politicians and other factors played a role that was not the case.I predict the Somaliland and Somalia relations will be as tense and one based on distrust and animosity similar between the 2 Koreas between Eritrea and Ethiopia. Thats just how nature is

Tallaabo   

<cite>

A little healthy animosity never hurt anyone Xaaji. The Swedes and Finns don't really like each other either. A lot of Lebanese tell me how they can't stand Jordanians. It's the funniest thing actually
:D

We have a lot less issues to work out, and you really have no right to complain about "not being recognized" since Somalia hasn't had a real Government since Siad Barre's Administration. You even say so yourself. So any "talks" regarding a mutual agreement of secession won't be taken seriously by the people until we actually have effective governance in the South.

You're negotiating with a Failed State.

The xaaji is actually a big xamaraawi deep in his heart. Once Mogadishu is back to normal I am sure he will be among the first "qaldanis" to set up tent there and speak the ludicrous dialect of that region :-D

Tallaabo in an ideal world i would love to be the Somaliland ambassador to Mogadishu , but it will take years till we officially forge relations. Its been 23 years in 7 years Somaliland will surpass the existed union from 1960 to to 1990.

But you are right i would love to construct beach resorts at Jazeera beach and stroll between Xamar weyne and visit teaterki and go there on Fridays and in the evening i drink bun at a cafe at afar idood. That would be the good life.

Xaaji, this "paper government" you're referring to couldn't even control a few city blocks without the help of the AMISOM. So why even bring them up. It's not like they looked out for the interests of the RRA Clan, or the Puntlanders, so why do you suddenly expect them to look out for the interests of Somaliland? Why do you expect a corrupt government official in Mogadishu to give a DAMN about you or your well-being? And then you get mad when you realize this.

Don't expect anything from anyone. If corrupt government officials in Mogadishu don't look out for the interests of Somaliland, then you should console yourself with the fact that they don't care about Somalia either.

They're just as quick to sell out their own country for a few dollars, yet you want to negotiate with the likes of them?

There is hostility all around in Somalia. The clans hate each other all-around. So don't get upset that some people in Mogadishu don't exactly have a good opinion of you. Ask them for their opinion on Puntlanders or RRA folks and they'll say a lot of the same stuff. Ask a Barawe Somali or a Reer Xamar or a Bajuuni Somali and he'll tell you about the discrimination and abuse he gets from the locals.

But all you're focused on is yourself. You think the ENTIRE world is out to get you for far-fetched reasons. You don't put yourself in the shoes of Koonfurians. The Horn of Africa does NOT revolve around you, and there are far bigger issues confronting the regular folks in Koonfurta than worrying about the technicalities of legal separation of Somaliland.

If you have a problem, have it with the AU. But Somalia doesn't exist as a State and you know that.

I never said the world resolved around me i merely said they are not helping the situation i have no problem what they do in their Somalia aslong as their politcking does not effect SL and in 2001 we lost our livestock trade with the Arabian country those were hard times this was because of the TNG. I care little about the sentiment of the Koonfurians of the south because they will never have the power of their leaders there is no point of focusing on them i dont keep my self busy with the sentiment of others and how they possibly feel of me or my people.In Somaliland people dont care what others think of them,if the southerners missmanage their funds is not my problem if they build 100 clan states its not my problem. Anything that affects only becomes my problem. This thread is also directed towards Somaliland and the people of Somaliland

Xaaji, then why are you making it appear that Somaliland is the only one that's suffering due to the incompetence and dishonesty of the Mogadishu regime? Hundreds of thousands of RRA folks have died in the civil war, their numbers were decimated by violence, disease and famine. And do you really think the Mogadishu Regime gives a damn about them?

You're not singled out at all.

Why do you make it seem that Somaliland/Somalia relations will be tense relations just like North Korea/South Korea relations? On what basis? On the actions of the deceased dictator Siad Barre? On the actions of the incompetent Abdiqasim or Qoslaaye?

The day the Koonfurians actually have a competent Federal Government, is the day we can sit down with Somaliland and work out our common interests, like adults. And if separation is necessary, than separation can be worked out. And we can have common partnerships and diplomatic relations. But don't make it look like Somaliland being unrecognized for all these years has anything to do with this worldwide conspiracy to keep the Reer Waqooyi suppressed. You know that's not true.

We can't be compared to South Korea/North Korea relations