Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Interior minister cries during resignation speech

Mooge   

you see these damjadiids love their status and positions so much that his voice would break when he was announcing that he is resigning. damjadiids only care about themesleves.

jiijo-mohamed.jpg

The guy just recently married Reer Xamar girl. he was on top of the world stealing the 2 million dollar money from Turkey to send the odeyaal to Haregisa and other regions of somalia for isbarasho and isdhexgal.

Mooge   

walahi these damjadiids are disgusting. it is unacceptable that qolsaye is still in power sacrificing small fish guys. somalia will never recover in anyway until qoslaye leaves.

Mooge, it's the political culture of some of the people in Mogadishu. The culture is rotten.

You can replace Qoslaaye with someone else and we could still have the same problems.

We just really need a Prime Minister who aggressively pushes for Federalism, massively decentralizes the country and gets rid of the power of the Central Government. The power will be with the Federal States only.

Then Mogadishu will be an unimportant city. It'll be the capital but only in name. And whatever political culture that exists in Mogadishu would be inconsequential as people would focus on Garowe, Galkacyo, Beledweyne, Baydhabo, Kismayo, etc.

Dr_Osman   

Kennedy you made some good observation, i've tried to figure out why their hasnt been 1 HAG leader who hasn't left anything behind that is positive for the nation since 1991 till today? If we look at Abdiqasim he stole arab donor funds and left behind 4.5 which alot of somalis despise. Then if you look at Sheikh Sharif, I think all he left behind was a big hotel bill. If you look at Hassan sheikh all you see is looting the central bank, fighting with pro sfg states like JL, KM50, MERCA. It is strange but there must be something about this community that is rotten or the culture as u put it. If you actually read all the un monitoring reports you never see any of this mentioned against Sahal leaders. It's always HAG.

The only way I've come to reason the level of incompetence of HAG is based on 2 things. The lack of history and culture for governance and also the peasantry farmer base their population comes from which can explain why they all love looting regardless if it is civilians, govt officials, etc, it's always a 'maxan dhuuqa mindset'. If you closely assess the HAG main base their civilian u see that their all peasantry donkey riders in mogadishu coupled with a lack of history for governance can explain why everything a leader comes from there they do silly political moves like 'Hey Kismayo we want your port but Somalidiids u can take the airspace' and it can also explain why they always keep looting since they came from a peasantry donkey riding base where wealth is limited.

I can envision anything good can come from HAG based on the fact that any candidate recruited from them will always be from that pool of donkey riding peasants with a lack of governance history. What makes HAG so much dangerous is when they actually start to think for themselves like they did in 1991, that's when they are really dangerous and we can see what that left behind 4 the nation. When PL does the thinking for them like create SYL, recruit them in, today they have halal guys they can boast about like abdullahi issa, aden cade but if they didnt go thru that halal process, I am sure they would be no different to aideed who skipped that halalizing process and thought for himself.

Today thankfully HAGS have gone thru that Halalizing process 'federalism' and the 'constitution' and notice when they did, the nation is slowly starting to recover again, international community has more confidence, diaspora returning to hamar? These patterns are hard to ignore. But the halalization process of federalism and the constitution will not cure anything unless HAG follow it completely, we basically set them up the road to travel on and now their trying to 'divert' of it and we know where that will lead the nation, we already experienced that for 23 years.

I honestly think it's best not even to trust HAG as the driver unless a PL is next to him making sure he stays on the road and not divert, sometimes that could mean simply making the HAG go to sleep like shaykh sharif while PM gaas did everything. But now we have a combination of HAG 'unstable' and a 'robot' gedo folks, you can see why staying on course is going to be difficult with that sort of combination and hence the mess. I think HAG have to realize, it's in their best interest to stick wit PL, we set up the road 4 u, just stay on-course and the nation will prosper, if u divert, you should know what life was like 4 somalia when 'HAG' came up with his own plan 'USC'.

So Dr Kennedy, its crucial we make HAG just do what PL says regardless if this looks good to them or not since the goal is the resusciation of our nation state. If I saw a HAG doing good, I wouldnt be attacking them as I often do, If I saw the nation rapidly developing across sectors, I would congratulate them but adeer I simply do not see this, I see more looting and more known HAG squabbling. The HAG lady debating the Puntland lady on Kalsan TV is a good example of how the PL lady was showing how to seat properly but the HAG lady totally just responds with total outrage and known hutuism and attacking the person trying to make her look good, she sees this person as an enemy, so strange huh? but sees somaliland as a friend even though they send her godane, Sxb Prof Togane has studied hutuism for a while and I urge u to research to understand this unusual mindset which is very hard to explain and only thing a nationalist somali can do is outright deplore it.

Dr_Osman   

This guy is one of my heros. A real wadani, a pure nationalist who sees the destructive mindset of the HUTU, he is a hutu, he knows them best.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfJCF8F3jstgReI9dhEl0

The Base Population that we are recruiting from among the hutus are like this

hqdefault.jpg

Imagine if that guy sees villa somalia, surely u cant expect much can u?

Take your pick 4 the nation well being, the grand hutu council

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY8tiyZ2kmXmnCOPK-mA-

There's definitely a deep cultural problem in Mogadishu. Anyone who's been there can witness it for themselves. Maybe it's the 23 years civil war which changed the mentality of the people. Maybe this culture existed amongst Koonfurta even before the Civil War, I'm not sure. I wasn't alive in the 1980's to witness it for myself. The only Somalia I know is Somalia post-2006. I've been to Somalia a few times, and when I traveled across the country I could see clearly the attitude/cultural differences between Somalis of different regions. But I can't say it's a HAG-thing, as I've noticed it amongst MANY Somalis from the South, regardless of their clan affiliation. And this'll take decades to reverse. This can easily be undone Dr Osman. Somalia is a very young country where almost HALF the population is under 15 years of age. So this poisonous mentality can be done away with inshaAllah.

I'm gonna make a thread about this issue tomorrow or the day after inshaAllah

I think Xaaji said that many of the politicians have a mafia-mentality, a "what's in it for me" mentality. And whenever they're given a post as "Minister" of something, instead of looking at the job as a Public Service Role, they see it a position where they can increase their status and wealth. That's a cultural problem.

^^^

Hahah pirates talking about hag having no culture. What culture do you have that is any different then hag. Puntland is bankrupt due to curroption 40 million like hag. You cant pay what little civil service you have like hag. Insecurity in bosaso, garowe and Galkacyo like hag.

Don't forget you have the same culture the only difference is hag doesn't actively go out and seek regional rivals against you lot. Hahahah...

Remember mugdisho was peaceful before your lot brought Ethiopia the enemy of islam in East Africa to the capital of a muslim nation.

You have a worse culture then hag... Trust me.