Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Women And HAG Women Fight On Kalsan. VIDEO

Cadale   

loooooooooool. habrahaan yaa meesha keenay tolow. LOL ilmaheyga adeerkoodi waaye xassan sheikh and the other one goes amba ilmaheyga adeerkood waaye, adeer adeer ka xigo ma jirto LOOOOOOOOOOL. war waxaan yaa meesha so istaajiyay ceeb badanaa

I haven't watched the video (I assume wax khayr ah kama socda meesha) Somali women have paid the highest price in this civil war. Hopefully, our women will realize taking sides or fueling this war is not in their best interest.

Che u have to watch the last 8 minutes its hilarious , i blame nadaaro he loves conflict disputes and tribal talk on his show its his specialty. Somali female fadhi ku dirir

Dr_Osman   

Xaji they should know that abwanad diana is a very historical type of puntland, she believes she from a royal tribe that had a sultanate, where castles, fortresses, courts, mosques, osmaniya script, trade markets are still visible to the naked eye today. It is the only region in Somalia that never saw colonization by any foreign country unlike hamar or hargeisa which went thru different periods of colonizations. For example hamar went thru arab, portugese, italian colonies through-out its history. The same can be seen in the north, egypt-turkey-british. The best way you can tell this is, if u look at south main city u see the colonial legacy clearly and no local legacy of the HAG, u see the structures till today. If u look at north, u see the colonial legacy in berbera clearly till this day and its structures. But u see no local legacy other then two goats on a wall which should tell how u the primitive nature of that area. This is the sort of person abwaan diyaana is and nadaara should've of known better to bring her, even xaaji xunjuf knows these type of old skoolers and wouldnt dare bring her.

They should of invited the more younger progressive puntlanders who wont rub their grand history in your face while showing your history was basically one that was naked. Someone who wont tell u how to sit down properly before a TV let alone if that sort of person was sharing a PM/Presidency ticket u can imagine the problems that could arise.

Nadaara is well known for setting up his venues of battles between clans, but what I find amazing is the daynile women who are anti puntlanders, remember this was the guy 'qanyare' who said the most horrific thing regarding whats his relation to puntland. They are staunch anti puntlanders even worse then the Habars in the central regions, at least with the habars they have a dhaqan, u know customs no matter how screwed up they are today. There is no denying halgan wayn way uu soo galeen dalka too. But this sick daynile person which I think comes from the fact they are the eldest son of HAG, whereas the eldest son of sahal is and could explain the tribal madness. But I honestly dont have much hope 4 daynile folks. You can get along with the habars in central region, heck we even have a cesefire running for a long time, we can even get along with hassan sheikh folks since their is that long sharing of power between us, but that dayniile nutcase there is noway we can get along with them since we share absolutely nothing. Not a degaan or custom or even traditional powersharing arrangement as with the hassan folks.

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji there is simply nothing we can do about this man. He coronated as the 34th king of East africa and the middle east. This man is the single most powerful traditional elder in the nation as can be seen by his attendance, whereas noone attends other crowning of other clans since its totally insignificant. This man from all somalia attended be it HAGS,BAYDHABO,HARGEISA,JABUTI,ALL SAHAL, YEMEN, EGYPT, OMAN. Not to mention a number of former prime ministers such as hassan abshir, geedi, sharmarke, galayr, Puntland/JL officials. Cid kama maqnanayn. Arintu ma aha arin cayaar ah. We all know in Puntland and Somalia in general the traditional elders are the one who guides the politics of the nation and get in the ears of the leaders. Their basically nothing that can be done without them. This man the 34th king of east africa and middle east as can be assumed from the attendee is soley most powerful monarch figure in the nation

Xaji do the right thing in your life for once and pay homage to your king and mine. Lay the redcarpet and bow to your highness, you were always bowing to someone anyways as can be seen from your colonial structures in ur region, why not bow to this man. ALL HAIL THE KING

Boe9pOQCEAAYgwY.jpg